• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

sT0oU8J.jpg

Noooooooooooo!

Feenix, check out our boy Pederson.
it was inevitable

I know, but I know when my mom will eventually tell my big brother he'll call and say I don't need to be spending money on food and use it for something that will better me like I'm not trying to do that already. I can't stand his ass sometimes.

Damn, nigga you know quotes can shrink that shit right?
Remember you being hype about ReCore during e3
What's the status ?

I nearly died in the theater of laughter. I can't believe Wingard made this caacaa. Nearly every decision in the making of this was bad. Felt like watching a parody of indie horror games in a bad way.

Edit: Nearly had an attendant kick me out for laughing too loud but I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING.

If you ask me to go into some freak woods to look for some one that disappeared 10 years ago? We can't be friends no more.

Also Feenix and anyone else who don't care about spoilers on the black couple -
The black couple in the movie got the dumbest deaths, and the girl had the nastiest shit happen to her. Plus they didn't just go out with their friend. They had to go out there with Confederate flag-loving assholes too. Both of those got the second-most ridiculous deaths, but the Confederate dude nearly survived. They fake you out on whether the black dude will die first and then go ahead and do it anyway with the same setup as the FAKEOUT! I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT SHIT!

The black dude gets a tree dropped on him then gets snatched up by the witch and the girl has to pull some nasty pus covered sticks out of her leg and foot. Then she falls out of a tree and her dead body is dragged off like a cane pulled her off stage.

Numb

I don't watch AHS, but the pic of that house in the daylight is full of NOPE. Let me pay 5,600 a month for a broom closet in San Fran or NYC.
Earlier seasons were cool but fell off a little later
But now that things are turning out like this I gotta see
Usually the black folk were slaves or voodoo people before
Oh! Is THAT what that picture I saw floating around was? With the woman from the o.j. show behind him? That's hilarious..
😂

The never ending shift continues. Been running concessions/ feeding the band for a country music concert 10 hours now, probably have another 4 left. I can't wait to start my next job.

Ross61

"It was all good just a week ago". People were raving about that new Blair Witch at Comic Con. Now it's officially come out and it's shit.

I'm gone for the day and people make posts like this:
What the heck is with all these Malcom X answers? I'll admit, I never knew all that much about him until I read up on him now. Keeping races separate, violence, the guy seemed like a total scum bag. Would seem like he would make problems even worse for African Americans today. America would be better off with MLK coming back.

People still think that Malcom X equals Magneto

D i Z

"It was all good just a week ago". People were raving about that new Blair Witch at Comic Con. Now it's officially come out and it's shit.

I know these critics are confused as all f with how people are responding to films they either love or hate this year.

BigDes

So a few years ago my sister disappeared in Blood Murder Woods. I just got a video through the mail of her being chased by a horrific monster made entirely of knives and hate.

So, who is up for a camping trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom