• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Ryu

x17_dlcsf5outfits02.jpg.pagespeed.ic.85JwEVG8iJ.webp

Why did Ryu go for a tan as well?

Shy

I still love you all the same Shy.

Plus I'll be entering the dinosaur era next year so don't feel bad. We all can sit on our front lawns and throw cats at young kids.
LOL. Thanks. That's very kind of you to say.
Just when you thought the stereotyping Capcom of the 90's was gone, a new challenger arrives.
x17_dlcsf5outfits03.jpg.pagespeed.ic.MSQTrPzbTw.jpg
Uggghhhu. Still doing that Ganguro bullshit.

Well. It gives me Ganguro vibes. Even if it's strictly not, it feels it.
It gets better
x17_dlcsf5outfits01.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YYM73ZWXK-.jpg

Red bull cross promotion, out November 2016. I personally hope it gets pushed to February
CIHYOIz.gif

Why can't you point out something is corny as fuck without being "outraged", ain't nobody going to be taking your Rap Costumes

Because the thinnest of baby dick skinned folks are just waiting for anyone to say ANYTHING. Reminds me of that nigger dagger guy yesterday..he said people are just waiting to junk on him, while apologizing. Shit is just the way it is..

dude its made by one guy and its from redbull
SO?? What's the problem? I can't not like a thing? Move on, dude..

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Because the thinnest of baby dick skinned folks are just waiting for anyone to say ANYTHING. Reminds me of that nigger dagger guy yesterday..he said people are just waiting to junk on him, while apologizing. Shit is just the way it is..

SO?? What's the problem? I can't not like a thing? Move on, dude..
well thats your problem, but this conversation is now over so...
More Ryu

x17_dlcsf5outfits02.jpg.pagespeed.ic.85JwEVG8iJ.webp

Why did Ryu go for a tan as well?

hes pretty tan in his artwork because he travels a lot as a wandering hobo.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Made it too easy.Don't understand why they gave it to Ryu of all people

redbull thought
"money" "popularity" "thuggery"
*money*
No, it's yours. Feel free to add me to your ignore list, whoever you are. I'll keep posting and saying what I find embarrassing because plug you, that's why. You no like? You can go..��
blacklist are too much of a safe zone thing. I know because im on many on subreddits.
I like to live dangerously
fake edit: also
giphy.gif

D i Z

Why can't you point out something is corny as fuck without being "outraged", ain't nobody going to be taking your Rap Costumes

Some people just knee jerk at being reminded that they have bad taste or have an astonishingly poor understanding of cultural significance and the happenings happenin' to the people in the world at large.

What's this i hear about Guacamole being spicy? I thought it was a well known thing that Guac comes ready to party on many levels. The worlds second most perfect food. This is sounding like the beginnings of slander...

Kreed

It gets better
x17_dlcsf5outfits01.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YYM73ZWXK-.jpg

Red bull cross promotion, out November 2016. I personally hope it gets pushed to February

...Did they have to make them tan? Not even going to look for the GAF thread.

Poster 1: "Not cool Capcom"

Poster 2: "OMG WHY IS EVERYONE SO OUTRAGED????? CALM DOWN LIBERAL GAF"

Shy

Now time to look for some cats to throw. I prefer them with lots of fur, like a Maine Coon or something like that. Easier to grip while you chuck them at a young whippersnapper
LOL.

I'll have to keep that in mind when i'm on road. ��
Red Bull jelly? That's a pass then..
Ohh god. Can you imagine. It would give people heart attacks just from spreading that on their toast for breakfast.
Why does this one look like it's from a product on shelves right now?
From Wiki.
Robertson's officially 'retired' Golly in 2002. The company had found that Golly was, on the whole, no longer popular with the children of families, although the scheme was still successful with adult collectors.

Robertson's always insisted that they did not retire the Golly because of the pressure of "political correctness" in the 1990s, but simply for commercial reasons.[ The brand director at Robertson's commented.
“ We are retiring Golly because we found families with kids no longer necessarily knew about him. We are not bowing to political correctness, but like with any great make we have to move with the times"

And i actually remember seeing it in the late 90s. i was shocked that shit was still round.

D i Z

LOL.

Ohh god. Can you imagine. It would give people heart attacks just from spreading that on their toast for breakfast.

From Wiki.
Robertson's officially 'retired' Golly in 2002. The company had found that Golly was, on the whole, no longer popular with the children of families, although the scheme was still successful with adult collectors.

Robertson's always insisted that they did not retire the Golly because of the pressure of "political correctness" in the 1990s, but simply for commercial reasons.[ The brand director at Robertson's commented.
“ We are retiring Golly because we found families with kids no longer necessarily knew about him. We are not bowing to political correctness, but like with any great make we have to move with the times"

And i actually remember seeing it in the late 90s. i was shocked that shit was still round.

I've had many staring contests with that little bastard across many breakfast tables.

Numb

LOL.

From Wiki.

You can't make this shit up
Jesus

I'm eating Church's for the first time. It's pretty good. I've only ever eaten at KFCaacaa before, because that's all that's around.

Also, I went into a Journeys for the first time and now I want some shoes that are hip and in with it like the kids today wear.

I'm eating Church's for the first time. It's pretty good. I've only ever eaten at KFCaacaa before, because that's all that's around.

Also, I went into a Journeys for the first time and now I want some shoes that are hip and in with it like the kids today wear.
FAAAK! Not one closer than 3 hours away..so good.

Bubba T

It's going to be a helluva next two weeks. I have a career fair and three interviews. If I clean up at the career fair that could be more interviews. I do think I have a good shot at landing one of these gigs though.

Shy

It's going to be a helluva next two weeks. I have a career fair and three interviews. If I clean up at the career fair that could be more interviews. I do think I have a good shot at landing one of these gigs though.
Break a leg. Bubba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom