• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

https://mic.com/articles/153854/app...anadian-onstage-at-i-phone-7-event#.4uR0qW6it

arfoi5yvx1jrhnv1wlnbgsqzvmaeurzzl6xptzorgsfksvhqsrsijoivumoduj0p.jpg

Guys, Apple is so diverse they had "a gay man, two African-Americans (Instagram and Nike), a Canadian, and a British Woman".
Please ignore that they don't employ either of the black men. Or the British woman.

#AppleSoDiverse.

https://mic.com/articles/153854/app...anadian-onstage-at-i-phone-7-event#.4uR0qW6it

https://images.mic.com/arfoi5yvx1jrhnv1wlnbgsqzvmaeurzzl6xptzorgsfksvhqsrsijoivumoduj0p.jpg[/IMG

Guys, Apple is so diverse they had "a gay man, two African-Americans (Instagram and Nike), a Canadian, and a British Woman". [SPOILER]Please ignore that they don't employ either of the black men. Or the British woman.[/SPOILER]

#AppleSoDiverse.[/QUOTE]
They counting the guy who runs the place being put on his own stage as a thing?

Just placed an order for a Kaepernick jersey :) Soon to be the only sports-related clothing I'll own. Can't wait for the side eyes I'm bound to get when I wear it out. Might just buy another later for framing.

D i Z

Let me guess.
No game. Or harlem hellfighters

Yup. No game. Apparently this is old news, but it's news to me. And if it's news to me (I pre-ordered the reg edition with one click on announcement day and never looked back), it's probably slipped by someone else as well.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Yup. No game. Apparently this is old news, but it's news to me. And if it's news to me (I pre-ordered the reg edition with one click on announcement day and never looked back), it's probably slipped by someone else as well.
Never buy collectors edition. They are just there for accesories. Go regular or deluxe. But never go full collector or go scalp it for money like ff15.

Crocodile

rnqY7mH.png

Feedback plz.

I'm worried that the name isn't obvious.

Was your aim to assault my eyes? Because you've succeed if that was your goal.

But seriously what are you going for here?

Just when you thought the stereotyping Capcom of the 90's was gone, a new challenger arrives.

It gets better

Red bull cross promotion, out November 2016. I personally hope it gets pushed to February

Capcom plz :/

Sch1sm

Just placed an order for a Kaepernick jersey :) Soon to be the only sports-related clothing I'll own. Can't wait for the side eyes I'm bound to get when I wear it out. Might just buy another later for framing.

Normally, I'd have a snarky comment about a 49ers jersey, especially a Kaepernick one. Y'know, as a Packers fan and all.
Don't talk to me about that's Vikings game.
But lately, I've taken a liking to him.

But I want to fill my house with over priced plastic shit.

LOL.

So this is for all of the cats in the BCT that pre-ordered the Battlefield 1 Collectors edition for $110. You might wanna double check some shit.

Yikes. This shit just ain't right.

---

Morning y'all.

I'm thinking these bombs in NY/NJ are going to be the next reason folks complain about his not standing during the anthem..

arfoi5yvx1jrhnv1wlnbgsqzvmaeurzzl6xptzorgsfksvhqsrsijoivumoduj0p.jpg

Guys, Apple is so diverse they had "a gay man, two African-Americans (Instagram and Nike), a Canadian, and a British Woman".
Please ignore that they don't employ either of the black men. Or the British woman.

#AppleSoDiverse.

Or likely the Canadian lol. So their diversity was 1 employee: a gay man

Fuck even their emails sound like a cult.

Literally sounds like a leader of scientilogy threatening politely a reporter for being mean about their "religion"

What a joke. A fucking Canadian counts as diversity now?!

i'm super happy that they offer the gameless bundle because i don't rock discs for Battlefield.

Slayven

So this is for all of the cats in the BCT that pre-ordered the Battlefield 1 Collectors edition for $110. You might wanna double check some shit.

Never buy collectors edition. They are just there for accesories. Go regular or deluxe. But never go full collector or go scalp it for money like ff15.
I really wanted that blops fridge

Or likely the Canadian lol. So their diversity was 1 employee: a gay man

Fuck even their emails sound like a cult.

Literally sounds like a leader of scientilogy threatening politely a reporter for being mean about their "religion"

What a joke. A fucking Canadian counts as diversity now?!

Yeah that email is so tone deaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom