• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Like Clinton made a pretty good speech and it's pepe memes, that Buscemi memes and accusing her of pandering by mentioning intersectionality as if these kids invented the word.

These folks blatantly don't even understand intersectionality given you know they're willing to sell out all minorities so that they can "morally feel good" by sitting back and risking Trump... it's pathetic on so many levels, it's infuriating.

The honest to god fucking gall.

That is why I sitting back and hoping for the best. If that fails

I am selling this and getting the hell out of dodge

IMG_0402.jpg

Man, I'm surprised by what my posts draw out of people sometimes...

Anyway speaking of podcasts, Pocket Casts vs Overcast? I'm using Overcast currently but wondering if I should switch

Malyse

Man, I'm surprised by what my posts draw out of people sometimes...

Anyway speaking of podcasts, Pocket Casts vs Overcast? I'm using Overcast currently but wondering if I should switch
Overcast went to shit. Pocket casts has all of its feature plus a better web player.

andthebeatgoeson

Some folks trying to be cute charging 3 to 4 dollars a gallon. So the Governor had to step in.

So folks are being chill, but i hope it doesn't go on for long.

GA folks tend to lose their damn minds over unexpected inconviences.

Snow, Rain, etc. Folks take all the bread and milk like it is the end of the world
Going to Costco tomorrow. 30 cents less than most. Sure, i just bought 40 large chocolate cookies but that gas ain't no joke.

Johndoey

Banned
Ok I see your bet and raise you this.
Punisher 2099 is the greatest Punisher. 2099 is general was dope.
-
Batman 666 was also great. The implication Damian made a deal with the devil is lovely.
-
Praise be to the highest of the high, Gotham begins tonight.
-
I got an interview tomorrow so hopefully that goes well.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Punisher 2099 is the greatest Punisher. 2099 is general was dope.
-
Batman 666 was also great. The implication Damian made a deal with the devil is lovely.
-
Praise be to the highest of the high, Gotham begins tonight.
-
I got an interview tomorrow so hopefully that goes well.
Yeah i got to go too.
Heres one more tho.
If i could reverse the panels even more it would get more sinister.

RedSwirl

I keep seeing articles about rising violence in US cities like Chicago from major media without much of a "why." Some suggest police easing off but is that really all of it? I remember reading about Chicago getting really heated a while before Ferguson happened.

I don't presume to know anything but I always imagined there was some kind of big mix-up with the gangs or maybe some kind of economic depression. The only thing that ever even hinted at this was a Vice segment a few years ago with nothing on the subject since. I think it said some kind of housing switch-up basically re-drew the gang map in Chicago. Anybody else ever talked about this?

junpei

I feel sick. I just found out that my brother is going to vote for Trump . He is going to be the only black guy voting for that jerk . I knew that something was wrong when he tried say that because I am pro trans rights that I should be fine with Rachel doazal's fuckery . I tried to get him to do a little more research using Isidewith.com and he came up 85% Trump with no Hilary in his results.

Zekes!

I feel sick. I just found out that my brother is going to vote for Trump . He is going to be the only black guy voting for that jerk . I knew that something was wrong when he tried say that because I am pro trans rights that I should be fine with Rachel doazal's fuckery . I tried to get him to do a little more research using Isidewith.com and he came up 85% Trump with no Hilary in his results.

you know what you need to do

access the morphogenetic field and fix this

democrat-policies-dont-help-poor.jpg

Someone's gotta keep white people happy. Sucks that irs your bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom