• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Alright, how about this.

rcarMYE.png

FyreWulff

Ha! Sounds like we would get along. Again, I'm a spicy food guy. My mother..let's just say fuck boiled liver or any other animal organs. When it came time, I learned how to cook from my pops who was a chef, before he died. Then, started experimenting with different spices from around the world.

I mainly make Caribbean foods with a South Asian mix. Love the aromas and flavors. I can only make grub so hot for my wife and daughter, so I add the extra crazy to my plate/bowl..

I will eat spicy food to the point that I start involuntarily hiccuping from the spice setting off my nerves, wait for it to subside, and continue

Sch1sm

I will eat spicy food to the point that I start involuntarily hiccuping from the spice setting off my nerves, wait for it to subside, and continue

FyreWulff
I Spit Eat Hot Fyre
(Today, 11:46 AM)

-------

Are a lot of you guys getting Battlefield 1, anyway? Debating it, still. One of the only preorders I haven't cancelled.

lol. I'm more the sneezing type. Bout to fry up these blackened red pepper steaks and my girl is giving me the evil eye..ain't no real way to prep that "not hot" in any way. I'll be adding some of this:

😁

I know we got a bit of GA folks in here, I hope we don't go Mad Max over gas

Was gonna ask if y'all folks are going crazy over the..

FyreWulff

lol. I'm more the sneezing type. Bout to fry up these blackened red pepper steaks and my girl is giving me the evil eye..ain't no real way to prep that "not hot" in any way. I'll be adding some of this:

😁

Oh man, sneezing would be annoying. The involuntary hiccup/throat clench is freaking the first couple of times but some milk will usually stop it.

If I eat a chocolate candy bar it'll make me sneeze though.

Slayven

Some folks trying to be cute charging 3 to 4 dollars a gallon. So the Governor had to step in.

So folks are being chill, but i hope it doesn't go on for long.

GA folks tend to lose their damn minds over unexpected inconviences.

Snow, Rain, etc. Folks take all the bread and milk like it is the end of the world

D i Z

Mornin' all.

FyreWulff
I Spit Eat Hot Fyre

-------

Are a lot of you guys getting Battlefield 1, anyway? Debating it, still. One of the only preorders I haven't cancelled.

There are at least three of us that I know for sure. Many more that where all in after the reveal, and a handful showed up for the alpha/beta/whatever it was.

Oh man, sneezing would be annoying. The involuntary hiccup/throat clench is freaking the first couple of times but some milk will usually stop it.

Nah..it's not an every day thing, just happens probably once every couple of months.

Some folks trying to be cute charging 3 to 4 dollars a gallon. So the Governor had to step in.

Ha! Acting like hurricane time in Florida. I seen bags of ice sold for $5 a pop..

There are at least three of us that I know for sure. Many more that where all in after the reveal, and a handful showed up for the alpha/beta/whatever it was.

I might maybe could be buying it..if Shy convinces me eventually lol.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Found this article on Fallon's Trump interview pretty spot on. Particularly the final tweet in the article which made me chuckle and bummed me out considerably at the same time.

Good piece on the appearance. I didn't watch it, but I knew Fallon would treat the appearance like this. Fallon doesn't stand for anything and just wants to entertain. The criticism of him is warranted when you think about this - https://thinkprogress.org/the-roots...on-and-nobody-noticed-a7557eb034e0#.xrk1xg7vx

Earlier in their time as Fallon’s permanent band — and one of his show’s main attractions — the beloved and outspoken group got themselves in hot water with a more aggressive version of the same kind of trolling.

In 2011, they welcomed then-Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-MN) with a few bars of Fishbone’s “Lyin’ass Bitch.” Thompson had alerted his Twitter followers to keep an ear out ahead of that night’s broadcast, and the moment was widely covered the next day.

NBC executives were angry. Thompson has said the network threatened to fire the band. Bachmann demanded an apology, and both the network and Fallon obliged.

Fallon apologizing to Bachmann? Okay, you spineless twit.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Morning peeps and hawt dawgs.
The patriots have a black starting QB. It's too good to be true.

Looks good Mr. Disney
The white void seems weird still.
FyreWulff
I Spit Eat Hot Fyre

-------

Its great but the campaigners were robbed because it was shifted to preorder dlc..

Do Better

The NFL has succeeded at making it almost impossible to know who's going to win each week. NCAA football seems to be headed that way also.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro

GA folks tend to lose their damn minds over unexpected inconviences.

Snow, Rain, etc. Folks take all the bread and milk like it is the end of the world

OK is the same way.

I'm so close to being done with the part of the so called youth movement who demand and demand amd then when they get some of what they demand ignore it and crack idiot jokes instead....

Fucking hell....

Slayven

I'm so close to being done with the part of the so called youth movement who demand and demand amd then when they get some of what they demand ignore it and crack idiot jokes instead....

Fucking hell....

Those that will listen will listen, which is a good amount. You not going to get everybody

Those that will listen will listen, which is a good amount. You not going to get everybody

I know but fuck... and I'm a fucking Canadian I have relatively not much akin in the game but this guy needs to be stopped and it's killing me that so called progressive youths are just refusing to take actual action... kills me.

Slayven

I know but fuck... and I'm a fucking Canadian I have relatively not much akin in the game but this guy needs to be stopped and it's killing me that so called progressive youths are just refusing to take actual action... kills me.

They want to be catered too, yet don't want to put in the work to vote.

They want to be catered too, yet don't want to put in the work to vote.

Like Clinton made a pretty good speech and it's pepe memes, that Buscemi memes and accusing her of pandering by mentioning intersectionality as if these kids invented the word.

These folks blatantly don't even understand intersectionality given you know they're willing to sell out all minorities so that they can "morally feel good" by sitting back and risking Trump... it's pathetic on so many levels, it's infuriating.

The honest to god fucking gall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom