• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

No part of the demo made any sense.

You didn't buy the zombies getting stopped by a four foot high conveyor belt? Or his gun that rarely needed reloading? Or the zombies diving into his bullets while presenting zero threat? Or the bridge in the factory conveniently breaking?

All seemed right to me!

shingi70

Banned
You must like buying hardware.

Like the PSVR or the already confirmed neo.

While Microsoft was way more obvious with it, the both oems are shifting to upgradable pic like hardware paths.

Haven't watched Sony yet but Spider-man looks wicked.

In general itS a good time to be a gamer of any stripe.

You didn't buy the zombies getting stopped by a four foot high conveyor belt? Or his gun that rarely needed reloading? Or the zombies diving into his bullets while presenting zero threat? Or the bridge in the factory conveniently breaking?

Or that the person playing constantly had to stop to let the zombies catch up thin the herd?

harSon

Banned
Both Sony and MS conferences were just okay.

Nobody had an amazing showing this year.

I'd imagine next year's e3 is going to be big for Microsoft. They're going to make it a point to showcase the fact that they're the most powerful console in town.

Fuck web swinging, all I care about in that Spidey game is if the combat is on point. Last Spider-Man game I enjoyed was Web of Shadows, and that was too damn long ago.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I don't know how to feel about the new RE reveal.

I'm open to new things and changes the series goes through but I dunno. This isn't at all what I was expecting.

D i Z

From the responses in here I'd swear that almost no one played Until Dawn.

I like zombies and Microsoft had the better zombie games. Dead Rising and State of decay look far more interesting than Days Gone.

Microsoft had the better showing of a game with the initials GOW.

Now I know you're on crack. Who's got those pamphlets?

Bottom line, we'll see where the dollars go by years end with all of this talk.

Kreed

Like the PSVR or the already confirmed neo.

While Microsoft was way more obvious with it, the both oems are shifting to upgradable pic like hardware paths.

We are talking about conferences and I didn't see Neo anywhere. I did see Microsoft show off two consoles, Windows cross play, and customization controllers.

ReiGun

I'll get hype for the new God of War if it's just a 30 hour parenting simulator with Kratos and his new son.

Fuck fighting trolls and shit. I'm taking my boy fishing.

harSon

Banned
or windows 10

Or playing games.

As much as ya'll give me shit for being an Xbox stan, I'm the only nigga in here who owns all the consoles
5I5s8.png

Johndoey

Banned
Supermassive didn't have anything on display I don't think?
--
I will say Kratos being kind of a dick to his kid makes perfect sense.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'll get hype for the new God of War if it's just a 30 hour parenting simulator with Kratos and his new son.

and talking mad shit to him the whole time

Welp, Sony conference was right overhyped.

Homies played themselves

GoW looked interesting, Horizon is cool, Spiderman was that fire, TLG .. huh, Dead Stranding WTH, and Days Gone ... need to see more.

shingi70

Banned
We are talking about conferences and I didn't see Neo anywhere. I did see Microsoft show off two consoles, Windows cross play, and customization controllers.

True, but then we know Neo is coming out of Sony's mouth themselves so if you want to play the best version of games it doesn't matter who your with the next year and a half is all about hardware from the big three.

Merc_

People actually think the 3 Crash games are going to get redone like R&C. Oh are these people going to be hurt when the first screens are shown lmao.

Son: But father that's a whale...
Kratos: Nigga you better learn to swim or start reeling if you want dinner tonight

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta admit, really appreciate MS is putting work into the Xbox's OS and Live functionality while Sony isn't really doing anything.

Johndoey

Banned
Female Link basically confirmed at this point so that's that.
--
My Daryl fanfics have been given new life, is Rick the father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom