• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, LionPride, speaking of eating booty, did you know Terrence Howard has a dooky-eating fetish?
QbadP.png
200x200px-ZC-f7091c1c_disgusted.gif

John Boyega on Twitter begging for fan art of himself and Taraji P. Henson being drift compatable

Here is one of the results

I wish I can become famous so I can ship myself with people and not feel ashamed about it.

andthebeatgoeson

Can't even defend yourself. We are just living in a different world.

Hot damn. I would have given up, janedro.

Good morning BCT as I just woke up. No idea what time it is because three day bender. I've partied for so long off this title and the media cock snuggling of all things Cavs that I am beyond happy. I've reached that Gundam 00 phase my eyes change colors and my hair feels like it's grown down to my lower back... then again maybe that's the botanicals.

Never seen Star Wars at all and have no plans to until they get more black characters. Yes, I'm boycotting in my own way. What y'all doing?

Congrats breh

andthebeatgoeson

So broke up with my girl last night, yet she actin like we didn't have a long ass conversation that led to us breaking up
Was it on the phone?

Haha, nigga, now you bring attacked.

When i was your age, i would get to 30 minutes on the phone and start fidgeting. Legs would start moving randomly. I can see why she didn't remember. I remember getting bored once and falling asleep. Woke up, hung up and put it all together the next morning.

Tldr: get off the phone, Lion. Your sister is trying to get on the internet.

Kreed

When did Jamie Foxx join Beyonce and Jay-Z in the Illuminati?

“I have no knowledge of Jamie with Katie at all,” the reality star exclusively told ET’s Kevin Frazier. “I've never seen them together, he's never told me he's dating her.”

Jordan said that she “misspoke” during a recent podcast appearance during which she seemingly confirmed that the A-list pair, who have been deflecting dating rumors for years, are officially together.

"He is very happy with her, so I like that he seems very happy," the former Real Housewives of Atlanta star said on the "Allegedly with Theo Von & Matthew Cole Weiss" podcast when asked about the couple.

akira28

they've been a thing for a while if you pay attention to British tabloids, who seem to do a very good job of paying attention to American celebrities.

Tom is salty since someone introduced someone to someone else. And now dude is with his baby's momma.

LionPride

Banned
Was it on the phone?

Haha, nigga, now you bring attacked.

When i was your age, i would get to 30 minutes on the phone and start fidgeting. Legs would start moving randomly. I can see why she didn't remember. I remember getting bored once and falling asleep. Woke up, hung up and put it all together the next morning.

Tldr: get off the phone, Lion. Your sister is trying to get on the internet.
Hey, it was from 1:00-4:00 A.M., she textin me like we still a thing. I don't get it

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Whoa the Zoe Quinn thread didn't even last an hour.

Poor thing, she's been thru hell so I know why she's on guard a lot. However I really don't think that Five Fun Guys thing was about her. It definitely gave me Watergate vibes. But given her situation, I understand why she felt otherwise.

Whoa the Zoe Quinn thread didn't even last an hour.

Poor thing, she's been thru hell so I know why she's on guard a lot. However I really don't think that Five Fun Guys thing was about her. It definitely gave me Watergate vibes. But given her situation, I understand why she felt otherwise.

My exact thoughts. Some dudes in that thread didn't even hesitate to take advantage of the opportunity to paint her as an outraged narcissist though. Pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom