• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

I've met people who never saw the original Star wars.

The first recent muppets movie was good but not all consuming. The second was a brick. I could see... Maybe s/he thought it was the Geico lizard? I've got nothing.

that person has never once missed an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Johndoey

Banned
Mmmm, Oxenfree is real good, made me all tingly and nostalgic. Easily my favorite game of the year, and since it was released in 2015 i'll grandfather it in. Reminded me of hanging out on the beach all day instead of going to class.

U2Tb.gif

Sony trying to hire all the brown people for Spiderman

Good shit. Glad to see more black people in movies, but I really want to see more black superheroes making it to the big screen. After Black Panther who would be next? It would be really neat to see a black female superhero make it to the screen and maybe even an Indian one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mmmm, Oxenfree is real good, made me all tingly and nostalgic. Easily my favorite game of the year, and since it was released in 2015 i'll grandfather it in. Reminded me of hanging out on the beach all day instead of going to class.

I liked it too. Took a bit for me to get into it but once I did, I was all in.

Furyous

I feel attacked

Meh, no one is safe from slander and you're young. Slander taken the right way can improve your soul. I remember when I was your age getting into all types of quasi legal fuckery, ducking cases, sneaking my way through all white towns, skipping court dates, in-between states avoiding them people as well as *EDIT* , and *EDIT*. Anybody can get these jokes.

LionPride

Banned
Meh, no one is safe from slander and you're young. Slander taken the right way can improve your soul. I remember when I was your age getting into all types of quasi legal fuckery, ducking cases, sneaking my way through all white towns, skipping court dates, in-between states avoiding them people as well as *EDIT* , and *EDIT*. Anybody can get these jokes.

All very true, there is a reason I'm on the Wall of Shame here

It's cause "Malice" is a hatin ass nigga

Also I'm reading this Vice article on eatin booty horror stories, feel like a thread should be made...

LionPride

Banned
Don't worry, you'll find someone new to burn through your family plan minutes with.

for real though, keep that head up

I'm taking this quite well. I'm happy, got into the relationship knowing I was going to be happy regardless because...I guess I can say I'm truly happy with who I am. Don't know how she is though, she was crying because she told me she loved me and I still broke up with her

Malyse

Damn, I thought you were grown. Were you the same brotha that Royalan told to read the bible?

Dude has a Desiigner avatar.

not sure how you pulled that out of a hat.

I mean.

OP said:
So not going to prom this year was somewhat a tiny regret. At least I have one more year to go
I ended up spending the night on the phone with this girl who got is great and likes me, so not all was lost
Nigga probably curled his hair too
My dude lion skipped his prom to talk to a girl on the phone. That's an L. It's been awhile since I was in school but don't admit to that. Say you got sick, needed surgery or something. Bad case of Ebola.
Y'all was like "kiss me through the phone"
"you hang up first...no you....no you...no you!"
Both of yall wrong.

But......Did you sing Marvin's Room over the phone breh?
Lion on the phone like "No you hang up first.."

While Deshawn on the couch getting ready to blow her nexk out

Much_much_later.jpg

Remember how all yall ain't shit niggas shat on a young brotha for talking to a girl all night? Eat a dick cuz that shit went somewhere.
y'all went from a phone to skype?
To Macy's?
dame2.png
She let you hold her kerchief for a while?
You played this song for her

https://youtu.be/o5WzGlkeafo
Eat cotton candy flavored dicks. She actually my first girlfriend. I'm definitely dating out of my league, pretty happy bout that
First base?

Edit-

You ate cotton candy flavored dicks? I'm getting too old for this shit..
Update us after upgrading from skype to holding hands

Dude was talking about prom.
I'm taking this quite well. I'm happy, got into the relationship knowing I was going to be happy regardless because...I guess I can say I'm truly happy with who I am. Don't know how she is though, she was crying because she told me she loved me and I still broke up with her

��

Malyse

To wit, my fine fellows. Tonight I engage in liberal libations for the first time in a fortnight. Forgetting the fact that my fortunes have found themselves regrettably reversed, I shall still and in spite indulge in intoxication until I no longer can coherently converse. Until the morrow!

LionPride

Banned
To wit, my fine fellows. Tonight I engage in liberal libations for the first time in a fortnight. Forgetting the fact that my fortunes have found themselves regrettably reversed, I shall still and in spite indulge in intoxication until I no longer can coherently converse. Until the morrow!
What got you bout to get blackout drunk

The hell does that even say. I pieced together some shit from that travesty of the English language

Furyous

You guys listen to the bodega boys podcast?

Shit has me dying every episode

Their episode with Estelle is a classic.

Go forth and frolick young Malayse. Wend out, drinketh, has't excit'ment with cater-cousins, and meeteth a young mistress. Doth not square and receiveth not did hurt.

BigDes

I am so happy that the whole punching your teacher in the balls game has made it to China.

So fucking happy about that let me tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom