• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Tea lizard sounds like a meme.

Jim Brown said the cavs need to make a statue for lebron.

The cavs should have said, 'he has to beat his wife first for us to recognize a true legend'

andthebeatgoeson

I've met people who never saw the original Star wars.

The first recent muppets movie was good but not all consuming. The second was a brick. I could see... Maybe s/he thought it was the Geico lizard? I've got nothing.

Onemic

The first recent muppets movie was good but not all consuming. The second was a brick. I could see... Maybe s/he thought it was the Geico lizard? I've got nothing.

You dont need to watch the Muppets to know who Kermit is. Just like you dont need to watch Star Wars to know who Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader is.

Slayven

I think all my years of ragigng on beef got me, my nephew loves the sonic cartoons, ALL of them. He can spend hours watching them. I will never figure out why they ran that bootleg sonic cartoon at the same time as the good one

Mizerman

I think all my years of ragigng on beef got me, my nephew loves the sonic cartoons, ALL of them. He can spend hours watching them. I will never figure out why they ran that bootleg sonic cartoon at the same time as the good one

I enjoyed AoStH as a kid and liked what I saw with SatAM. Underground? Yeah, they lost me with that.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

4JnPuhp.jpg

Malyse

Like FyreWulff said, we're talking about Disney employees not recognizing one of their own characters, so your cave dweller friends get a pass in this instance unless they work for John Shyega every day.

You mean former Disney interns.

Furyous

The Blue Yeti is a great mic.

-

Good morning BCT as I just woke up. No idea what time it is because three day bender. I've partied for so long off this title and the media cock snuggling of all things Cavs that I am beyond happy. I've reached that Gundam 00 phase my eyes change colors and my hair feels like it's grown down to my lower back... then again maybe that's the botanicals.

Never seen Star Wars at all and have no plans to until they get more black characters. Yes, I'm boycotting in my own way. What y'all doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom