• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Wow.

jOnlez2.gif

WOW.

This is how they advertise World of Tanks in Japan.

and this is the commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ0XQ1KHLQE

Shy

He's been giddy since brexit and sounding more and more fine with trump presidency
Yeah. i checked out a few of their Brexit vids. And they really made me sad.

It's seems they (TYT) are making all their points based on the leave's campaign misinformation, and taking it as facts. And going from there.

What the hell. Dude just showing up randomly on a podcast

Still Buffering: Still Buffering: How to Theatre with Lin-Manuel Miranda! http://traffic.libsyn.com/stillbuffering/StillBuffLin.mp3

Remember last week story about the Responsible Gun Owner™ that murdered both of her daughters after a family dispute? Well, the older daughter was to marry today, to a hispanic hermano:

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/f...ls-emerge-in-Katy-family-shooting-8327730.php

I now kinda see where that argument started. Hmmm........
But we don't got all the evidence

Village

After years of dealing with MF Dooms shitty decision to but a dumb beatbox over anita baker's sample in Hoe cakes, I finally went about making a non beatbox version. In doing so I found out why he has the beat box because it doesn't loop great, and its to hide that, though I found a better solution. I think .

Anywho , how is everyone doin, what ya'll up to.

Can't wait for balrog

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
drinking some spiced rum and ginger ale... listening to this jesse williams speech for the 3rd time.

still inspired.

good night ya'll.

Gattsu25

Banned
He was a republican at one point. TYT got embarrassing as soon as Obama was elected.

TYT was legit always embarrassing. I've never been able to watch a single one of their videos to the end.

They do that entire "Play clip for 10 seconds and then talk about it (complete with 8+ second silence gaps multiple times in the middle of a single sentence) for 40 seconds before playing the next 5 seconds and interrupting again" shit that I only find tolerable if the commentary is insightful or funny...they've never been either so I just turn that shit off.

Not a surprise to me that they went off the deep end once their sacred cow started to falter.

Johndoey

Banned
Bought Devil Survivor yesterday nice an' cheap, because at some point these Atlus DS games are gonna get real scare.

Now with that let me grab some morphine cause this back is killing and then face the day.

andthebeatgoeson

drinking some spiced rum and ginger ale... listening to this jesse williams speech for the 3rd time.

still inspired.

good night ya'll.
Speaking of watching things over and over, I've been thoroughly amazed with LeBron James and that game 7. I'm not a fan but I've seen part of the replay on NBA TV and a ton of videos on YouTube. Fucking crazy. Even watching fans respond, some seem too shell shocked to have that wild and crazy loud response. Seems kind of muted.

Do Better

After years of dealing with MF Dooms shitty decision to but a dumb beatbox over anita baker's sample in Hoe cakes, I finally went about making a non beatbox version. In doing so I found out why he has the beat box because it doesn't loop great, and its to hide that, though I found a better solution. I think .

Super.

Onemic

Anywho , how is everyone doin, what ya'll up to.

Can't wait for balrog

Im virtually slapping you for this

SMH....Hoe Cakes is one of DOOM's top beats. That sample is weird though, I've played around with it years ago.

Johndoey

Banned
My psn account was compromised, contacted support had my access restored, and for some reason there is a hundred bucks in my wallet.

Slayven

My psn account was compromised, contacted support had my access restored, and for some reason there is a hundred bucks in my wallet.

That happened to my WoW account back in the day, someone hacked it and put 3 months game time on it. And I got it back. Take the W

andthebeatgoeson

All those black people are like, a big jail scene in spiderman or something? It's set in Egypt and you need to flesh out the soldiers point of view? They posting the janitor's picture to hype up the film? Can't relate unless it's Aunt May with a spade tattoo.

Had a friend wanting me to go with him to Colorado and back. I was all ready to go til he said he wanted to take a mountain of weed back with him across the state border. FUCK no I'm not helping with that. I might be Latino but I ain't Cheech Marin, fucker. I'll go visit him after he gets caught, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom