• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

CwmbFO9XgAE6wnS.jpg

in general

Gotcha.
-------

Well, just came back from Walmart, and I bought 2 packs of pizza crust, with two each inside, along with jars of pizza sauce, two packs of cheese and two packs of pepperoni. So I'm gonna make pizza tonight and pizza on Tuesday. I'm making one cheese pizza and one pepperoni, for variety.

Kreed

Comey said no charges.

I hope Clinton fires him in the first month.

@Kreed: I don't know how the context of some of those comments could change, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he said and did exactly what the article author from the Observer said in his hour long comedy set, I doubt the context will save it either/he will deserve getting the Damon Wayan's treatment. But without audio, for all we know this writer could be pulling a Brian Williams, not remembering details accurately after getting out of the show an hour later and hyping up the story with "extras" for clicks, etc...

Malyse

Comey doesn't have a job anymore and everyone knows it. He was completely undermined by his subordinates and ended up making political moves that effected the election. Even if it was done out of ignorance (and I don't think he was acting out of malice), the fact that he couldn't see he was getting played means he's ineffectual in his position. I mean, it's the FBI. You gotta be on that shit.

That being said, they have to clean house before he gets sacked. Too much pro Trump bias; last thing you want is remove to an idiot and replace him with a demon like Hoover.

Sch1sm

If any American's trying to get SFV on PS4 on the cheap to join the rest of us, it's only $15 with a Newegg promo.

Now Trump pissed off Somalis.

I swear its all the decrepit racist white dudes who attended lynchings like Marvel releases who are keeping him in this race.

And I happened to run into this gem in PoliGAF right after I posted this

https://twitter.com/ReutersZengerle/status/795399310062010368

I think he's checked off everything there is about me.

Anti-Woman
Anti-Black
Anti-Islam
Anti-Somali

it's lit,

Sch1sm

Had it release day. I'll have to practice before I start playing with y'all though

Playing with us IS the practice, son..��

What G said. I take my losses but you pick up some key stuff along the way that you won't get in just survival/Player 1 vs AI. And the wait for ranked/casual matches is just atrocious, so, may as well just join us.

When I do get a win, or even a round, it's something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yo damn. All I need is a cheap PSN pass, and I'm set.

I'm in the same position right now. My sub is dead come the 29th. And the price hurts. Managed to find an XBL sub cheap, but PS+ is so difficult because of the region locks even between Canada and the USA. :c

---

Those of you into Hamilton need to watch this parody of The Election of 1800 based on the 2016 Election, ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom