• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
I just HAD to order that new McDonald's burger and not check if it had mayonnaise in it.

Oh well, I usually get my meals with 2 spare cheeseburgers so I'm good.

Goddamnit.

We talking condiments? I just like to say salsa is the best condiment for me now. And I mean spicy salsa, too. It's good for dipping chicken nuggets and tenders in. Try it, it's the bees knees.

Also mayo ain't bad neither. Just in small quantities.

I wake up maybe 30 minutes ago and put on the newest Game Grumps episode and fuckin' Danny is talking about how Michelle Obama has got a great ass. Was not prepared to laugh this much.

I wake up maybe 30 minutes ago and put on the newest Game Grumps episode and fuckin' Danny is talking about how Michelle Obama has got a great ass. Was not prepared to laugh this much.
tumblr_lrs937NTcQ1r346l4o1_500.gif

M52B28

Banned
Mayo on burgers is great.
As some said, just a little bit.

The shit they put on McChickens at McDonald's makes me want to puke everytime it comes in contact with my taste buds. It's like the scope a soup serving spoon's worth onto the sandwich.

I'm getting baited into a situation where I get my ass beat to death by a friend of a family member by said family member and the worst part is that I'm falling for it. I'm trying to back down from this, but I don't want to.

I just HAD to order that new McDonald's burger and not check if it had mayonnaise in it.

Oh well, I usually get my meals with 2 spare cheeseburgers so I'm good.

Goddamnit.

You picky eaters drive me crazy.

I hate pickles on my burgers. Hate them! But you know every fast food restaurant puts them on their burgers, so i man up and eat them.

You picky eaters drive me crazy.

I hate pickles on my burgers. Hate them! But you know every fast food restaurant puts them on their burgers, so i man up and eat them.

I mean...you could just ask them to not put the pickles on. It takes 2 seconds.

"Yeah lemme get the #4, no pickle no onion."

Do Better

I'm getting baited into a situation where I get my ass beat to death by a friend of a family member by said family member and the worst part is that I'm falling for it. I'm trying to back down from this, but I don't want to.

Why are you going to let yourself get exploited? To look like a tough guy?

Slayven

I am fundamentally "Fuck Black Friday", cause the deals rarely live up to the hype, and I find the "Jan-April give us all your tax money" sales to be better.

Nudull

Banned
Made jalapeno poppers and some buffalo chicken for myself and a friend. Been eating a lot of spicy food lately, which is weird since I used to hate it (had a really bad run in with pepper jack cheese and crackers as a kid). Tried different things over the past few months, and now I can't get enough.

Malyse

Sandwiches are meant to be constructed the way they are. So I have no problem with them. But like if I got gravy on my greens now I'm irritated. And if my mashed potatoes is rubbing up in my corn I got an attitude.
Mix them together then. Corn in mashed potatoes ain't bad.

Mix them together then. Corn in mashed potatoes ain't bad.

Sure isn't. Add butter though.

i saw a confederate flag for the first time in my life today . it was bumper sticker but it was there clear as day right next to a trump pence bumper sticker . I live in Connecticut which is traditional a blue state . what really sucks is that this bigot is one of my neighbors. this guy are really feeling themselves right about now

I'm in NY I see that shit on this truck every day at the train station. Roaches coming out they hole....

I am fundamentally "Fuck Black Friday", cause the deals rarely live up to the hype, and I find the "Jan-April give us all your tax money" sales to be better.

I don't like the madhouse Black Friday is. I can't deal with crowds like that. I have a really bad time dealing with my personal space being violated 😂.

Tax deals are pretty decent. But usually I pay full price before then lol.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I did Black Friday once to get a new laptop a few years ago. Never again, that shit was a madhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom