• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

number47

The amount of white people that recently moved into my neighborhood (bed-stuy) is causing me anxiety lol. Almost every week some realtor rings my bell and tries to offer buy my familiy's properties. One realtor even tried to say that the city is trying to foreclose on our home and selling to them is our last out. Can't imagine how many other people got tricked into selling their house or just simply had it taken up from under their noises here.

alot of old renters get offered thousands of dollars to move out so they can renovate the building then increase the rent to market price.
how recent you talking cuz bed stuy/crown heights has been sold off for a while.

Nudull

Banned
Gonna get a PS4 slim used for II.8 and the trade it in for a Switch. Then I'll get a PS4Pro when KH3 drops and hope for something as beautiful as
18j4f7r6swzohjpg.jpg

I expect anything else I want to play to hit PC. Particularly with the XBox play anywhere.

Goddamn, if it weren't for my meh feelings towards Lightning I'd want the hell out of this. :eek:

Infinite

alot of old renters get offered thousands of dollars to move out so they can renovate the building then increase the rent to market price.
how recent you talking cuz bed stuy/crown heights has been sold off for a while.
there's several new developments around where I'm at being built right now as we speak. I know this been happening for a while but it hits you when you see it in your immediate vicinity.

Saw my mom get WhatsApp messages from African religious friends and family about priests and pastors saying how Trump is a god sent pawn for the protection of Christians and a preventative measure from the "one world government" that is the step before the antichrist comes. Just about made me sick hearing about their bs visions from god about the holy destiny of the man famous for "grab em by the pussy"

D i Z

Evenin' ladies and gents.

Guess we know where the Inhuman's is going to end up now.\

We also get a Boston marathon bombing film starring America's darlings to stir up those red states with that anti Muslim deal they've got going on. Another movie about white people voting in a swing state and their goofy politic'in. And to top it off, a film about a white guy who catches his wife cheating with a black guy (Supergirls Jimmie Olsen) and he snaps and holds them at gunpoint until he figures out who to shoot. That one is for those cuck fearing boys out there.

Nudull

Banned
Saw my mom get WhatsApp messages from African religious friends and family about priests and pastors saying how Trump is a god sent pawn for the protection of Christians and a preventative measure from the "one world government" that is the step before the antichrist comes. Just about made me sick hearing about their bs visions from god about the holy destiny of the man famous for "grab em by the pussy"

My parents have been on that shit too, watching Christian channels and everything. Wonder if they got it from the church or something.

Terrible. Had a spasm, had to walk through the cold twice, and then some weird white guy was trying to talk to me on the way back.

Yikes, sorry to hear. Get well soon. :(

We also get a Boston marathon bombing film starring America's darlings to stir up those red states with that anti Muslim deal they've got going on.

Evenin'

Does it make me anti American to say the movie is completely unnecessary. Because regardless I feel like the movie is completely unnecessary. "Patriots Day" Psh...

Guess we know where the Inhuman's is going to end up now.\

We also get a Boston marathon bombing film starring America's darlings to stir up those red states with that anti Muslim deal they've got going on. Another movie about white people voting in a swing state and their goofy politic'in. And to top it off, a film about a white guy who catches his wife cheating with a black guy (Supergirls Jimmie Olsen) and he snaps and holds them at gunpoint until he figures out who to shoot. That one is for those cuck fearing boys out there.

Ironically, if that Boston Marathon bombing movie comes to fruition, the best looking person in the cast has to be the younger brother of the bombers. And both of bombers have to have milk white skin. For accuracy, this movie should have no brown people as radicals.

RIP Gwen Ifill

A lot of the recent political news hasn't really phased my mom. She's well off, knows how racist the US is, but also knows if shit hits the fan, she has an exit strategy (go to Nigeria).

This news though? This one hit her. Gwen Ifill was her favorite. And at the worst time too (she's in chemo).

2016 is super trash

Malyse

A lot of the recent political news hasn't really phased my mom. She's well off, knows how racist the US is, but also knows if shit hits the fan, she has an exit strategy (go to Nigeria).

This news though? This one hit her. Gwen Ifill was her favorite. And at the worst time too (she's in chemo).

2016 is super trash
Ali and Prince?
Trump and Pence?
Fuck the goddamn year.

I love game mods but I will never understand nude mods especially for younger characters. it's creepy as fuck.

Also lol at somebody mentioning Misty from Pokémon as their celebrity crush.

Man this dude at work is slowly becoming completely intolerable
It's slow and everyone is talking and he says "I'm glad I didn't hear any of that because it sounded worldly"
Dude is afraid of even hearing about things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom