• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Ironically, if that Boston Marathon bombing movie comes to fruition, the best looking person in the cast has to be the younger brother of the bombers. And both of bombers have to have milk white skin. For accuracy, this movie should have no brown people as radicals.

Bets on them being brown anyway since western media has this agenda of minimizing minorities in "good" roles, replacing them with Caucasians, etc? 🙃

Possible OT17 title?
n.b.n.n.s.n.n.s.n

Should make a variation of this shirt from Married With Children and have it say "No MAGA"
latest

FyreWulff

They don't get Trump is fucking used to saying whatever he heard or thinks sounds good in the last five minutes because he's used to getting his way or the other person has to go pound sand (ie, not paying people for work). He'll be roped in by the GOP eventually and get his marching orders to back to what he campaigned on.

Sadly, it'd be great to laugh at his utter incompetence, but his incompetence is going to fucking kill people :(

They don't get Trump is fucking used to saying whatever he heard or thinks sounds good in the last five minutes because he's used to getting his way or the other person has to go pound sand (ie, not paying people for work). He'll be roped in by the GOP eventually and get his marching orders to back to what he campaigned on.

Sadly, it'd be great to laugh at his utter incompetence, but his incompetence is going to fucking kill people :(

Yep, we are in for some shit for the next four years.

Gattsu25

Banned
The Nashville hot chicken from Kfc is disgusting, it's like eating rotten hot sauce on top of plaster board.
Yeah, I decided to try that out when it first landed in my area and I would change your description slightly. You forgot to mention how much butter is in that rotten hot sauce.

KFC continues to be trash

The Nashville hot chicken from Kfc is disgusting, it's like eating rotten hot sauce on top of plaster board.

KFC has always been garbage IMO ever since they let go of their BBQ chicken and just stuck to dips. I tried their Nashville to give them the benefit of the doubt and it was nothing but red grainy oil. Wasn't remotely spicy, shit tier.

Young Magus

This talk of KFC has me pissed that it's the only fried chicken joint out here.

Korea has 3 Popeyes yet in Japan theres only KFC

Yea I damn mad

Broken pussy y'all.

Edit: they really about to do an inhuman tv show series on a network television show budget? Damn that's a big fat L

Well, supposedly they're backed by Imax and it's only a 8-eps mini-series. There's hope.

Of course, i wonder if this is connected to S.H.I.E.L.D. ... so it's loosely connected to the MCU. You're going to have Black Bolt who can pretty much evaporate Earth if he's mad & screams loud enough but no Avengers coming for him :s

Funny funny, don't recall the "black community" really giving a shit about her from the jump. She was the black broad on Trumps TV show that now rides his name hard. That's all she's known for.

ughhhhhhh

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/11/20/magazine/donald-trumps-america-iowa-race.html?_r=0
Douglas never mentioned race, but polls including a recent one of Trump supporters have shown that white Americans’ support for entitlement programs declines if they think black people are benefiting. And the longer Douglas talked, the more she revealed other reasons she had voted for Trump.

When Obama was elected, she hoped he would “bridge race relations, to help people in the middle of Iowa” see that black people “are decent hardworking people who want the same things that we want.” She said people in rural Iowa often don’t know many black people and unfairly stereotype them. But Obama really turned her off when after a vigilante killed a black teenager named Trayvon Martin, he said the boy could have been his son. She felt as if Obama was choosing a side in the racial divide, stirring up tensions. And then came the death of Michael Brown, shot by a policeman in Ferguson, Mo.

“I’m not saying that the struggles of black Americans aren’t real,” Douglas told me, “but I feel like the Michael Brown incident was violence against the police officer.”

The Black Lives Matter movement bothered her. Even as an Ivy League-educated, glamorous black couple lived in the White House, masses of black people were blocking highways and staging die-ins in malls, claiming that black people had it so hard. When she voiced her discomfort with that movement, she said, or pointed out that she disagreed with Obama’s policies, some of her more liberal friends on Facebook would call her racist. So, she shut her mouth — and simmered.

Beware The Slenderman

Is this really happening so much its a documentary? I find it ridiculous that these "stories" or "cases" are really your average 20/20 on a Friday night and it gets a documentary as if its some myth/urban legend that's been around for years. Some white kids thought it'd be cool to do some horrible shit and blame it on a fictional character created by a dude on the something awful forums.

Skilletor

I work at a university. Older black guy just came in my office:

"Hello, can I help you?" I said.
"No, I'm just happy to see somebody that looks like me. Well, kind of like me. You know what I mean."

Stood up gave him dap and he went on his way.

Made me smile and made me sad.

So I just learned those forest fires are in NC and sweeping through the southeast. Damn damn and damn again. I hope the fire departments can get those fires under control.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Damn, Gwen Ifill died too? She was one of the few Black faces I saw on the news that I didn't think of tokenism, or trying to appeal to a certain group. She was just damned good at her job and was respected because of it. I don't think that could even happen nowadays. Every single hire in media seems to be slanted to appeal to someone or some marketing plan.

I do wish there was a Black person/group who had a youtube channel that wasn't totally into conspiracy theories or degrading Black women or think every non-Black person was the devil. Every time I think I find one, they drop some crap that makes me devalue the rest of their message. The number of those channels on YouTube who think Black women are the root of every problem Black people have is astounding and hella disappointing.

andthebeatgoeson

Cross quote from that Obama thread:

Here is a comparison of schedules of Obama 2008, Clinton 2016, and Trump 2016:

Clinton campaign schedule:
http://www.p2016.org/clinton/clintoncal0816.html
August 18 - New York, NY
August 19 - Martha's Vineyard, MA
August 20 - Nantucket, MA, Martha's Vineyard, MA
August 21 - Provincetown, MA, Osterville, MA
August 22 - Beverly Hills, CA
August 23 - Los Angeles, CA, Laguna Beach, CA, Piedmont, CA
August 24 - Redwood City, CA, Los Altos, CA, Woodside, CA
August 25 - Reno, NV
August 26 - None
August 27 - White Plains, NY
August 28 - Sag Harbor, NY, Southampton, NY, Bridgehampton, NY
August 29 - East Hampton, NY, Quogue, NY
August 30 - Sagaponack, NY, North Haven, NY
August 31 - Cincinnati, OH
September 1 - None
September 2 - None
September 3 - None
September 4 - None
September 5 - Cleveland, OH, Hampton, IL
September 6 - Tampa, FL
September 7 - New York, NY
September 8 - Charlotte, NC, Kansas City, MO
September 9 - New York, NY
September 10 - None
September 11 - New York, NY, Chappaqua, NY
September 12 - Chappaqua, NY
September 13 - Chappaqua, NY
September 14 - Chappaqua, NY
September 15 - Greensboro, NC, Washington, DC
September 16 - Washington, DC, New York, NY
September 17 - Washington, DC
September 18 - None
September 19 - Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY
September 20 - None
September 21 - Orlando, FL
September 22 - Chappaqua, NY
September 23 - Rye Brook, NY
September 24 - Rye Brook, NY
September 25 - New York, NY, Rye Brook, NY
September 26 - Hempstead, NY
September 27 - Raleigh, NC
September 28 - Durham, NH, Boston, MA
September 29 - Des Moines, IA, Chicago, IL
September 30 - Fort Pierce, FL, Coral Springs, FL, Miami Beach, FL

This was Obama's schedule in the same period in 2008:
https://www2.gwu.edu/~action/2008/obamacal0808.html
August 18 - Albuquerque, NM
August 19 - Orlando, FL, Raleigh, NC
August 20 - Greensboro, NC, Martinsville, VA, Danville, VA, Lynchburg, VA
August 21 - Richmond, VA, Chester, VA, Petersburg, VA, Emporia, VA, Chesapeake, VA
August 22 - Chicago, IL
August 23 - Springfield, IL
August 24 - Eau Claire, WI
August 25 - Davenport, IA, Kansas City, MO
August 26 - Kansas City, MO
August 27 - Billings, MT, Denver, CO
August 28 - Denver, CO
August 29 - Monaca, PA, Aliquippa, PA, Beaver, PA
August 30 - Boardman, OH, Cleveland, OH, Marengo, OH, Dublin, OH
August 31 - Lima, OH, Toledo, OH, Hamilton, IN, Battle Creek, MI
September 1 - Detroit, MI, Monroe, MI, Milwaukee, WI
September 2 - Chicago, IL
September 3 - New Philadelphia, OH, Dillonvale, OH
September 4 - York, PA, Columbia, PA, Lancaster, PA
September 5 - Duryea, PA, Wyoming, PA, Middletown, NJ
September 6 - Terre Haute, IN
September 7 - Chicago, IL
September 8 - Flint, MI, Farmington Hills, MI
September 9 - Riverside, OH, Abingdon, VA, Lebanon, VA
September 10 - Norfolk, VA, New York, NY, Washington, DC
September 11 - Harlem, NY, New York, NY
September 12 - Dover, NH, Hopkinton, NH, Concord, NH
September 13 - Manchester, NH
September 14 - Chicago, IL
September 15 - Grand Junction, CO, Pueblo, CO
September 16 - Golden, CO, Beverly Hills, CA
September 17 - Elko, NV, Las Vegas, NV
September 18 - Albuquerque, NM, Bernalillo, NM, Española, NM, Albuquerque, NM
September 19 - Coral Gables, FL
September 20 - Daytona Beach, FL, Jacksonville, FL
September 21 - Charlotte, NC
September 22 - Green Bay, WI, Chicago, IL
September 23 - Clearwater, FL
September 24 - Clearwater, FL, Dunedin, FL
September 25 - Clearwater, FL, Washington, DC
September 26 - Oxford, MS
September 27 - Greensboro, NC, Fredericksburg, VA, Washington, DC
September 28 - Detroit, MI
September 29 - Westminster, CO
September 30 - Reno, NV

Trump's schedule:
http://www.p2016.org/trump/trumpcal0916.html
August 18 - Mooresville, NC, Statesville, NC, Charlotte, NC
August 19 - Baton Rouge, LA, Dimondale, MI, Minneapolis, MN
August 20 - New York, NY, Fredericksburg, VA
August 21 - Betminster, NJ
August 22 - Akron, OH
August 23 - Fort Worth, TX, Austin, TX
August 24 - Tampa, FL, Jackson, MS
August 25 - New York, NY, Manchester, NH, Aspen, CO
August 26 - Las Vegas, NV, Stateline, NV
August 27 - Des Moines, IA
August 28 - Bedminster, NJ
August 29 - Woodside, CA
August 30 - Tulare, CA, Everett, WA
August 31 - Mexico City, Phoenix, AZ
September 1 - Cincinnati, OH, Wilmington, OH, New York, NY
September 2 - Philadelphia, PA
September 3 - Detroit, MI
September 4 - None
September 5 - Cleveland, OH, Youngstown, OH
September 6 - Virginia Beach, VA, Greenville, NC
September 7 - Philadelphia, PA, New York, NY
September 8 - Cleveland, OH
September 9 - Washington, DC, Pensacola, FL
September 10 - St. Louis, MO
September 11 - New York, NY
September 12 - Baltimore, MD, Dundalk, MD, Asheville, NC
September 13 - Des Moines, IA, Aston, PA
September 14 - Flint, MI, Canton, OH
September 15 - New York, NY, Laconia, NH
September 16 - Washington, DC, Miami, FL
September 17 - Houston, TX, Norman, OK, Colorado Springs, CO
September 18 - None
September 19 - Fort Myers, FL, New York, NY
September 20 - High Point, NC, Greensboro, NC, Kenansville, NC
September 21 - Clev. Heights, OH, Toledo, OH, Dayton, OH
September 22 - Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Chester Township, PA
September 23 - New York, NY
September 24 - New York, NY, Roanoke, VA
September 25 - New York, NY
September 26 - Hempstead, NY
September 27 - Miami, FL, Longwood, FL, Melbourne, FL
September 28 - Bollingbrook, IL, Council Bluffs, IA, Waukesha, WI
September 29 - Bedford, NH
September 30 - Grand Rapids, MI, Novi, MI, Detroit, MI
Fuck this lady. This is criminal. We used to joke about how he was a plant. But was Hilary a plant?

Did some math and she lost PA, WI and MI by around 100k votes. She really must have thought she was golden. That's not a schedule of someone who lost 8 years ago.

White women privilege can't beat white male privilege. Was she not paying attention to the last 50 years? What black person signed off on this? Tell me one person in here who would think they have any job in the bag? Wouldn't you still be hustling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom