• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

M52B28

Banned
Saint Louis and the surrounding areas are VERY, VERY racist. I grew up there, but I moved back to California after going to college for a year in Saint Louis.

Only reason why I consider moving back is so that I can help rebuild my mother's neighborhood that has been ravaged by the heroin epidemic.

I experienced so much racism when little and older there.

D i Z

Yessir, I'll send a PM.

Sent. Enjoy 'em. Judgement's a really fun game. 3 broke my heart just a little.

Very much appreciated. Owe you a bunch of whatever comes up that i can help with.

What it is, Soul Brother #1!!!

Just saw this go across my feed. Absolutely horrible attack on a kid at a St. Louis school. (NSFW)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210023513771887&id=1457441038

ahhhhhh..... We had better get used to seeing some grim shit until we can put a stop to it.

Malyse

klU0bRo.jpg

You sound like someone who couldn't afford to vote for him just cos

At this point, I'm so glad to be black because the idea that people out their voted and will continue to vote recklessly just because they're in a position that affords them that luxury truly frightens me. Like what kind of person is that? Voting flippantly just because you'll dodge the consequences is like those Twilight Zone-esque stories where a rando is given immense power. Usually that ends up biting them in the ass so I can only hope it happens to those Trump voters too.

So I'm going through an old email account I haven't used in years and cleaning it out when I found a bunch of old ass pictures I never knew I had, but funny enough there were some pictures I had of Tommy Sotomayor at a fight party me and my brother threw years ago, y'know the guy who "hates" Black people and Black women. He sure does look happy surrounded by nothing by Negroes. LOL

Some dude legit took up a thread about racism and made it about himself so that he could apologize to GAF. I can't. My blackness needs recharging with some Watch Dogs 2

Johndoey

Banned
Ten was the last decent FF.

Fight me.
No. Twelve is the last decent Final Fantasy and it had one of the best main casts.
Eight and twelve are the only good 3D single player FF games
--
I understand most of the people who voted Trump, doing it out of what they believe is there own self interest. I think they're wrong, but I get it. Now the protest vote people are just an awful bunch of cruel assholes.

Some dude legit took up a thread about racism and made it about himself so that he could apologize to GAF. I can't. My blackness needs recharging with some Watch Dogs 2

And now that he has apologized, in come the people who, "think he was right to vote the way he did" and shouldn't regret it because of our "liberal bullying". It's becoming real clear how many & which people on this site just plain don't think Trump is bad or dangerous pre or post election. Sadly, I'm not near my gaming PC or I would have bought and dove into WD2 to dodge this nonsense already

Damn if FF15 doesn't look like fun

Everyone, gimme all your accounts and stuff. I'm adding all of you.
NNID
PSNID
Gamertag
Steam ID
Twitter
Tumblr
Raptr
Goodreads
Whateves. PM me or put it in emails if you don't want to share with the class.

Sent you a PM. Let me know when you get it.

----------

Well I feel alright today. Finished the story mode for Def Jam FFNY and it was pretty decent for a story mode. And my Wrestler/Kickboxer/Martial Artist was a beast.

D i Z

Bannon can wear this comfortably. He's got nothing to lose, and everything to gain by coming in as the surrogate for Trumps racist Alt Right.
And once he's "removed" or "dismissed" after the transition, when public outcry hits that right pitch, then Trump will be heralded as the guy that kicked the public facing Alt right out of his cabinet.
He will have lost nothing, but gained the support of the middling and nervous "moderates", along with the confused red staters who are questioning their shame and choice to support him.
Bannon rises... Trump and his voters get to wave it all away. And Trump gets to make risky moves for his OWN people that the lowest denominator will be reluctant to sway away from because they need a direction at that point.

PSNID:upgrayedd91
Steam ID:bobbychalkers

What time does BCT Gaf usually hop on SF5? I won't be on tonight but I wanna put in an attempt to learn the damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom