• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I do wonder if Joe Biden is reading all those thirsty ass comments on his Instagram...

People love memes more than they love JEEEEEEEEESUS
It's fact now

jesuslol.jpg
heresy!

I went to order the hood special (chicken over rice for 5 bucks) and while waiting for my food this white girl walked in the store. She was looking like a fish out of water so before she even made her way into the place i said to myself "let me not even look in her direction". So she stands around looking lost n shit acting like she never seen a bodega before. shawty then turns to me and asks me if I work there. My nigga in that moment I turned into some Frederick Douglass type nigga. I looked at her and was like "no miss, I'm not actually employed at this establishment". Everybody in the store snickered and side eyed the shit out of ol' girl. After that she briskly left the store.

<Catches the beat>
Walk into the Church
They look at me but don't know
Got that thing in my pocket
Will pull it out to complete the transaction
I only do it big
Say give me 23 of them #1's because I'm ballin
But hold that shitty ass chicken
They stank eye me
I Blue Steel with the quickness
Mashed on mash on mash potatoes as my sides
If I see even a single wing
Buying this place and letting lose my Satananity
And make my ends grow
Pour Olives on this Garden
Your saltines can't prevent em

Fooood rap

Sch1sm

You are the Jesus expert so you are probably right

This avatar is probably one of my most questionable choices.

Damn if FF15 doesn't look like fun

Everyone, gimme all your accounts and stuff. I'm adding all of you.
NNID
PSNID
Gamertag
Steam ID
Twitter
Tumblr
Raptr
Goodreads
Whateves. PM me or put it in emails if you don't want to share with the class.

PSNID: Upinzani
Gamertag: Upinzani
SteamID: Upinzani (Sch1sm)

I'll pm the remainder. :")

Everyone's free to add me here, just shoot me a message with your username on GAF if it isn't super obvious who you are.

BigDes

Steam ID: BigDes
Gamertag: Beetlewings
Sony id: in my real name so no way I am Post in it here. Also no idea why it is in my real name, annoying.
Uh NNID: Beetlewings (I think?)
Origin: Beetlewings

I am super imaginative

Damn. How did the let down go exactly?

Thinking about it now, I set myself up for it.

So class ends, I'm feeling good, so I was like, fuck it, I'll ask her. But she was surrounded by her friends. Knew I probably wouldn't get a chance to ask her in person, so I figured, what the hey, I'll text her.

Me: "Hey, a bit out of left field, but I was wonder if you'd like to continue our manga discussion some time?"

If you notice, I didn't use the word date. Plus my shit's vague as fuck. But I'm thinking it's cool, because we were the only two folks in that class that even talked about manga. If she says no, that's cool. If she's says yes, even better.

So I get the text and it reads something along the lines of...

"Sure, me, you, and, not one, not two, but three of our other classmates can go to this bar downtown next sometime next quarter."

Me:
francis.png

Like, these other niggas weren't even around when we were discussing that shit. Basically got the yeah, but we can hang out as friends. But like I said, thinking about it now, I was too vague with that shit and screwed myself.

Johndoey

Banned
Grieving is a complex harrowing process, but once you take it public and start spouting off you deserve to be taken to task for your nonsensical worldview and actions.
--
I remember the B/S/T thread being more active, it's crawling along.

Thinking about it now, I set myself up for it.

So class ends, I'm feeling good, so I was like, fuck it, I'll ask her. But she was surrounded by her friends. Knew I probably wouldn't get a chance to ask her in person, so I figured, what the hey, I'll text her.

Me: "Hey, a bit out of left field, but I was wonder if you'd like to continue our manga discussion some time?"

If you notice, I didn't use the word date. Plus my shit's vague as fuck. But I'm thinking it's cool, because we were the only two folks in that class that even talked about manga. If she says no, that's cool. If she's says yes, even better.

So I get the text and it reads something along the lines of...

"Sure, me, you, and, not one, not two, but three of our other classmates can go to this bar downtown next sometime next quarter."

Me:
francis.png

Like, these other niggas weren't even around when we were discussing that shit. Basically got the yeah, but we can hang out as friends. But like I said, thinking about it now, I was too vague with that shit and screwed myself.

Hey, it happens and she's definitely letting you know that it's only on some friend shit. But at least you know now.

If it's any consolation, I have a friend who constantly starts in the friend zone and through sheer will and persistence get's himself out of it to intimate level. Now you ain't gotta have any pride to put yourself through that, but I've seen it work. LOL

Johndoey

Banned
Keeping my soda consumption at around three Surge a day right now, helps cover the gaps in my coffee coverage. Three cups every six hours, with a breakthrough soda every three hours, works well.

Hey, it happens and she's definitely letting you know that it's only on some friend shit. But at least you know now.

If it's any consolation, I have a friend who constantly starts in the friend zone and through sheer will and persistence get's himself out of it to intimate level. Now you ain't gotta have any pride to put yourself through that, but I've seen it work. LOL

Yeah, I ain't even sweatin' it. With Trump and his ilk in power, rejection really isn't on my list of concerns anymore so I'm just going all out now.

Numb

None of ya'll watch Queen Sugar?

Saw some eps. 3?
Ralph Angel. I need a win for him.Just one
Don't know how the girl didn't put hands on the
cheating basketball husband
Will wait till everything is done and run through it. Definitely not a feel good show

Saw some eps. 3?
Ralph Angel. I need a win for him.Just one
Don't know how the girl didn't put hands on the
cheating basketball husband
Will wait till everything is done and run through it. Definitely not a feel good show

They're are a lot of feel good moments. Keep watching. The show is really enjoyable and they touch on a LOT of issues.

I love the basketball player's wife, she remind me of my homegirls and a couple of my ex girlfriends.

Numb

They're are a lot of feel good moments. Keep watching. The show is really enjoyable and they touch on a LOT of issues.

I love the basketball player's wife, she remind me of my homegirls and a couple of my ex girlfriends.
Will do.
Grandad dying was in the plot summary and still couldn't handle it with how they delivered it.
Yeah Early and already the prison issue with the black teens.

Will do.
Grandad dying was in the plot summary and still couldn't handle it with how they delivered it.
Yeah Early and already the prison issue with the black teens.

You'll see a couple of redemption stories that'll make you smile and even tear up. Then there's a rape case that was handled beautifully in the complexity of all those involved and what positions they take.

Numb

You'll see a couple of redemption stories that'll make you smile and even tear up. Then there's a rape case that was handled beautifully in the complexity of all those involved and what positions they take.

Looking forward to it. The intense emotional stuff is a good break from all the hyper stuff that's going on lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom