• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo BCT, I need a good show on DVD to watch. I'm mostly a comedy, action, sci fi, etc kind of person. But for now I'm thinking comedy. So if any of you have any recommendations, I would appreciate it.

That thread about white people needing to call out racism is gonna die quick isn't it?

Yeah. I wonder why those people demanding kindness from the Vox thread aren't streaming over to that one to talk about what efforts they're making................

EDIT: Have to double up on KiteBlues's recommendation for Curb Your Enthusiasm. Just hearing the name makes me want to watch the series again.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'll try looking into Parks and Rec. as well as Curb your enthusiasm for now. And try to get some other shows down the line.

This meme is giving me life.

15027863_219629178472035_203353571960052125_n.jpg

and

15036360_216519398783910_6115129289787339455_n.jpg

BigDes

Holy shit psn is a nightmare

Titanfall 2 had been downloading for for days now

Meanwhile over on PC Battlefield took an afternoon and dishonored 2 was an overnight thing.

Thanksgiving is going to be something. And hell, what about Black Friday? Usually, it's terrifying as shit, now though? Who knows what might happen!!

I've never experienced Black Friday, never understood the need (outside of folks with no internet) when everything was right in front of me. Always had a laptop handy and got deals online.

Where can I stock up on my black small face reaction images?

When I was active on 360waves.net the chat always had a good supply that I used but I don't have any go to black forums anymore.

Infinite

I went to order the hood special (chicken over rice for 5 bucks) and while waiting for my food this white girl walked in the store. She was looking like a fish out of water so before she even made her way into the place i said to myself "let me not even look in her direction". So she stands around looking lost n shit acting like she never seen a bodega before. shawty then turns to me and asks me if I work there. My nigga in that moment I turned into some Frederick Douglass type nigga. I looked at her and was like "no miss, I'm not actually employed at this establishment". Everybody in the store snickered and side eyed the shit out of ol' girl. After that she briskly left the store.

Numb

I went to order the hood special (chicken over rice for 5 bucks) and while waiting for my food this white girl walked in the store. She was looking like a fish out of water so before she even made her way into the place i said to myself "let me not even look in her direction". So she stands around looking lost n shit acting like she never seen a bodega before. shawty then turns to me and asks me if I work there. My nigga in that moment I turned into some Frederick Douglass type nigga. I looked at her and was like "no miss, I'm not actually employed at this establishment". Everybody in the store snickered and side eyed the shit out of ol' girl. After that she briskly left the store.

e61110693e76b42cef3e683bd73bb121.jpg

Sch1sm

Holy shit psn is a nightmare

Titanfall 2 had been downloading for for days now

Meanwhile over on PC Battlefield took an afternoon and dishonored 2 was an overnight thing.

Sony ain't shit if it's a digital title download. Sony just ain't shit. Like why's Standby work faster than the console on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom