• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
So i checked out that lost of stores to avoid because they have Donald items. Amazon is on that list. I'm curious about Google shopping. They just list places that sell stuff?

I looked up one item and it took me to eBay. Which I'm sure has some Donald and Ivanka merchandise. It'll be hard to find any large online store that doesn't have merchandise from these clowns?
Yeah the Google shopping tab just lists postings from different sites. I think you might be out of luck on that front.
--
I should really try and get back to this SFV thing.

shingi70

Banned
So i checked out that lost of stores to avoid because they have Donald items. Amazon is on that list. I'm curious about Google shopping. They just list places that sell stuff?

I looked up one item and it took me to eBay. Which I'm sure has some Donald and Ivanka merchandise. It'll be hard to find any large online store that doesn't have merchandise from these clowns?

That seems like it would be hard to do in an online scale, despite them being clowns I bet most.stores may double down on items from them unfortunately.

Numb

giphy.gif

JLynn

Long time.

Earlier this week I accepted a job offer from the newly formed Socal branch of my previous employer working the same hours, with the same days off, but with higher salary. On my way for a drug test and unless something horrible happens I'll be employed on the 28th.

Shy

Cross posting this from another thread, cause i'd really like to know the answer,

A couple of questions. I'm from the UK.

1: The only way i'll ever be to get A King's Tale is from GAME. Correct. ?
2: the Deluxe physical version that's only at GAME, doesn't list the season pass. But the digital version on PSN does, is that a mistake on GAME's site. ?

Thank you in advance for you time.

Now is the time of year where working with kids in the school system pays off. Week for thanksgiving, 2 weeks for Christmas. Then early 2017 week each for Mardi Gras and Easter. All paid. I need this shit. My body and soul is tired.

Long time.

Earlier this week I accepted a job offer from the newly formed Socal branch of my previous employer working the same hours, with the same days off, but with higher salary. On my way for a drug test and unless something horrible happens I'll be employed on the 28th.

Good to hear. More money, more games. Enjoy J. Congratulations

Malyse

I was going to say something about not having a Pokemon Z, but pokemon has been off for a few gens now. Gen V didn't have a remake (B, W, B2, W2), Gen VI didn't have a third game (X, Y, OR, AS).

So I can't depend on getting a Plantinum remake or a Pokemon Star.

D i Z

Eww. Fucking Christ. Well I'm purchasing it on Comicxology. I should post Riri William's Iron Man too

Book comes out in Dec I believe. I'm going to see if I can't call around and get some retailers to order a few. Small independent campaigns might go a long way to getting it on the shelves, and it'll only cos a few phone calls and inquiries to show some interest.

Evening fam.

We're BF'ing if you want to join.

Right on bro. I'll try to get in with you all at a reasonable hour ;)

Book comes out in Dec I believe. I'm going to see if I can't call around and get some retailers to order a few. Small independent campaigns might go a long way to getting it on the shelves, and it'll only cos a few phone calls and inquiries to show some interest.

Hmm I'll definitely look into the stores around me and will do the same

Johndoey

Banned
The tutorial for Watch Dogs 2 is kind of awful, I get trying to get the player in quickly but a longer more structured opening segment would've been alright. The handling is overly responsive, the vehicles control like toys. It commits fully to it's aesthetic. Characters are uninteresting so far expect for Marcus. Controls well enough. Petting dogs is fun no matter what.

Damn, I'm bored as hell. I just beaten Custom Robo and Def Jam FFNY, now I'm struggling to figure out what to play next, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 4, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door or Spyro: A Hero's tail.

It's funny. That Trump siphoning money from the Secret Service topic has multiple posts about how "we can't deal in hyperbole" bs that keeps seeming to pop up before and after Trump's election after every crazy shit he's said. Yet right in the article the sad little people are already proven wrong because he's already been doing the exact thing. People are really, dangerously in denial about who we've elected as president. They're the same people who are gonna stay home and say "it won't happen" right before some insane shit happens that they could have been helping to prevent. And of course they haven't returned to acknowledge the reality they're living in.

Damn, I'm bored as hell. I just beaten Custom Robo and Def Jam FFNY, now I'm struggling to figure out what to play next, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 4, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door or Spyro: A Hero's tail.

Paper Mario. Christ, I need to grab a GC and that game again. I also really want to replay Super Paper Mario

New Pokémon is dope

New professor says "I want to introduce you to everyone, which picture is best?" and dark skin is back as options.

Small but important steps

It's funny. That Trump siphoning money from the Secret Service topic has multiple posts about how "we can't deal in hyperbole" bs that keeps seeming to pop up before and after Trump's election after every crazy shit he's said. Yet right in the article the sad little people are already proven wrong because he's already been doing the exact thing. People are really, dangerously in denial about who we've elected as president. They're the same people who are gonna stay home and say "it won't happen" right before some insane shit happens that they could have been helping to prevent.

These people can't handle reality and will lash out at anyone who makes them think about it.

Conversation in genpop here will be pretty bad for the foreseeable future

Johndoey

Banned

Spyro is always a good time. Though that reminds me I want to play Drakengard again, and go back through Mondo Medicals and Off.

New Pokémon is dope

New professor says "I want to introduce you to everyone, which picture is best?" and dark skin is back as options.

Small but important steps

These people can't handle reality and will lash out at anyone who makes them think about it.

Conversation in genpop here will be pretty bad for the foreseeable future

I really have to give it a few years before I try Sun and Moon, despite loving the new changes. Not only do I need a console at some point but Pokemon really needs to become personally interesting to me again. I just don't and haven't really craved it since Black and White.

---

It's really pretty scary. You wonder if those people even know what actually happens to marginalized groups all over the US or if they know and just sanitize it or put it out of their minds so they can function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom