• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pokémon is dope

New professor says "I want to introduce you to everyone, which picture is best?" and dark skin is back as options.

Small but important steps

These people can't handle reality and will lash out at anyone who makes them think about it.

Conversation in genpop here will be pretty bad for the foreseeable future
Just made me remember that Amazon still hasn't shipped my copy. Got damn

UNvD1SC.jpg

Numb

Eyyyyyyyy!!! Life's throwing me a lot of L's right before the holidays.

One fun one being my lack of a PS4...
But in other news.. how's everyone else doing?!

Thank you for this
Played some OW
Sombra is fun. So many options
Looks like a DD created character

And the latest version of each has Samuel L. Jackson.
Sam on a mission to be in every movie
Had to drop out of that new Tarzan tho. Djimon Honsou still acting super African every time

Aiustis

So been kind of laying low since the election. There was one thing that warmed my heart; a white coworker came up and just hugged me after election day. Took me a moment to realize why.

Numb

I lost my job on the day my SO surprised me with tickets to one of my favorite artist..

Pardon any drunk posts ��

So been kind of laying low since the election. There was one thing that warmed my heart; a white coworker came up and just hugged me after election day. Took me a moment to realize why.
Damn
Unlike Forearm where they had Trump 2016 cake infront of him
And now no longer employed with them
Damn Forearm *throws hug*

Sch1sm

Porter Robinson
I said in the survey I liked EDM so don't you judge me!!

Gonna take Gordon's punk ass to ultra in march!!
(Pending how long I'm unemployed)

Link your top 3 tracks of his, I'll listen, then I'll decide whether or not to judge.
I won't judge, either way. Don't really listen to EDM at all, though.

Link your top 3 tracks of his, I'll listen, then I'll decide whether or not to judge.
I won't judge, either way. Don't really listen to EDM at all, though.

I'm up for this challenge but gimme some time..

I'm already sure you're going to "nope" this real quick

Double edit: I'm going to get laughed at for my taste in music the next time I hope on SFV aren't I 😒

Sch1sm

Drake? Hands? Nah. High key think he'd take the L in that situation. Dude needs to go back to sitting in a wheelchair and calling himself Jimmy Brooks.

Sch1sm

If 10 is like super tired then about 437

Don't touch a single King Kong thread, every thing I've read about King Kong anywhere on the net has been filled with them. GAF won't be any different, let's be real. Not like anyone really remembers the first film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom