• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Don't touch a single King Kong thread, every thing I've read about King Kong anywhere on the net has been filled with them. GAF won't be any different, let's be real. Not like anyone really remembers the first film.
I do. 😞

Numb

Drake? Hands? Nah. High key think he'd take the L in that situation. Dude needs to go back to sitting in a wheelchair and calling himself Jimmy Brooks.

haha was wondering why Craig david was trying to go hard the first time i saw Drake

Are we really forgetting the shit Trump did to get here, Stewart?! Like saying black communities are warzone?! Or that Mexicans are rapists?! Or Trump patting himself on the back after that club shooting in Florida saying that he was right?! Trump is an opprotunistic, egotistical, racist fuckhead of a man who exploited racists and their fear of brown people to get to this point. And the people who voted for him, whether they like it or not, indirectly support what he says. When they vote for trump, they get the whole package, not part of it.

That man ain't my president. And he ain't even worth spit shining my shoes, let alone running the biggest position in the world.

I mean the motherfucker went to Minnesota and said Somalians there were unwanted intruders who white people had no say in allowing them to move there...

Fuckface wasn't subtle.

Shy better hope there ain't any cheap psplus sales next week, because he's on my SF5 hitlist.

hqdefault.jpg

Sch1sm

Speaking of SFV, this weekend we're playin'. Zekes, come out of hiding already on that front and join us. Usually around like 13:30-14:00 Eastern start.

I'll obviously post then, but I don't want anyone saying they're surprised. Check for updates. Get your subs. Get the game, nbd.

I'm never gonna be able to unsee the image of Jim Sterling's face splattered with his own cum.

I should never have gone into that damn thread uggghhhh

These niggas are nasty

Speaking of SFV, this weekend we're playin'. Zekes, come out of hiding already on that front and join us. Usually around like 13:30-14:00 Eastern start.

I'll obviously post then, but I don't want anyone saying they're surprised. Check for updates. Get your subs. Get the game, nbd.
Like I said, I'll start attempting to join in after black Friday weekend.

D i Z

Shy better hope there ain't any cheap psplus sales next week, because he's on my SF5 hitlist.

hqdefault.jpg

Shy won't even put your name in the book. He'll write it on some paper and then with a shake of salt and pepper, eat it and won't think about it again in passing.

Before he destroys you, just remember that you were loved.

andthebeatgoeson

He seems like one of those dudes that either gets real quiet when they about to fight or they start crying. And those type of dudes are savage because they have thrown all fucks out .

LOL

It doesn't help that black folks associate light skin niggaz with being soft. I'm pretty certain i got tested over that mere fact alone growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom