• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Carolina Panthers just ain't shit this season. It's like that lost last year's drive entirely.

Or a world beater level defense along with their QB having an anomaly of a year

As well as Cam's PR guy being a PR guy to the GOP and that karma just kicking his ass

Sch1sm

Or a world beater level defense along with their QB having an anomaly of a year

As well as Cam's PR guy being a PR guy to the GOP and that karma just kicking his ass

Drive as in momentum and motivation/ambition, but yeah. I agree. It's been a bad year for him. Cam was elite last season, he's had it tough this time around. Wonder if he'll be able to recover from it. What are they at now, 4-6? They pretty much gotta have a spectacular rest-of-season. Even one loss puts them in bad shape, they'd be banking on poor performance from other teams in their division at that point.

LionPride

Banned
Drive as in momentum and motivation/ambition, but yeah. I agree. It's been a bad year for him. Cam was elite last season, he's had it tough this time around. Wonder if he'll be able to recover from it. What are they at now, 4-6? They pretty much gotta have a spectacular rest-of-season. Even one loss puts them in bad shape, they'd be banking on poor performance from other teams in their division at that point.

Jameis and Co. looking good, Breesus has a Defense that isn't complete ass somehow, Falcons are possible Frauds, it could be like two seasons ago. Panthers get in wildcard and pull a Giants/Ravens and through pure experience go to the Super Bowl

Or it's Cowboys/Patriots and I root for the Cowboys because Rayne Dakota Prescott and Ezekiel "Hopefully not an abuser" Elliott

Sch1sm

Jameis and Co. looking good, Breesus has a Defense that isn't complete ass somehow, Falcons are possible Frauds, it could be like two seasons ago. Panthers get in wildcard and pull a Giants/Ravens and through pure experience go to the Super Bowl

Or it's Cowboys/Patriots and I root for the Cowboys because Rayne Dakota Prescott and Ezekiel "Hopefully not an abuser" Elliott

I don't see the Panthers getting wildcard. They'll barely scrape playoffs, at best odds. That's their highest likelihood right now, looking at the teams they're playing next. I give them like 10th seed on the best of terms. :") Think the Saints are sitting in the same position as the Panthers even with that, lmao.

Cowboys latest win was 'uuuuuge. Hate 'em as much as I hate Skip Bayless' attitude, but God damn.

I'm taking an L this season, Packers aren't coming back from where they're at.

I know yall aint in here catching feelings over Kanye West
scust.png

You the one catching feelings over Gravity Rush
IjEy12p.png

LionPride

Banned
I don't see the Panthers getting wildcard. They'll barely scrape playoffs, at best odds. That's their highest likelihood right now, looking at the teams they're playing next. I give them like 10th seed on the best of terms. :") Think the Saints are sitting in the same position as the Panthers even with that, lmao.

Cowboys latest win was 'uuuuuge. Hate 'em as much as I hate Skip Bayless' attitude, but God damn.

I'm taking an L this season, Packers aren't coming back from where they're at.

AND THE LIONS WILL WIN THE NFC NORTH FUCK YES

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Also can the Browns join us in being 0-16, that would be grand

Young Magus

Is Blaster Knuckle worth reading?

Shiiiiit, did you read that premise?

Quotein again:

some nigga with an anime avatar said:
Have you ever wondered what early Berserk would be like if the Black Swordsman were actually black, the demons he fought were members of the KKK, and the whole thing was set in the American southwest of 1880? Well, Blaster Knuckle is the answer you your questions.

Wth they made a dramatic legends of the hidden temple show

Only if they keep the campy music in the remake

I want to remake that classic Ray J film Mars Attacks
Replace Tom Jones with Beyoncé
Ving with dolph lundgren
Nickelson with Ken Jeong
Bronson with Ludacris
SJP with a horse
Natalie Portman with Elle Fanning
Lukas Haas with Jaden Smith
Glenn Close with Lucy Liu
Annette Benning with Drew Barrymore
Danny DeVito with Cameron Diaz

Zekes!

I've finally experienced someone being unreasonablely thristy over me. Dude's a friend of mine who I met through work. He's chill and we get along well and have similar interests, though our friendship is based mostly over text 'cause we live in different cities. Despite this, ol' boy is constantly hitting on me or trying to flirt. He doesn't seem to get that I just have no interest in men, and I've had to be straight up a couple of times but he never backs off for long.

I feel like I understand how women must feel when they got dudes always on 'em trying to be more than just friends

Morning ya'll

Anybody on vacation for this week?
____
I've never had my coffee black until this morning. And it was excellent, not sure why I've never done this. Probably cause I'll get the bubble guts later.

Morning ya'll

Anybody on vacation for this week?
____
I've never had my coffee black until this morning. And it was excellent, not sure why I've never done this. Probably cause I'll get the bubble guts later.

Mornin!
On vacation but looking into somethings including the menu for Thursday.

Went a good while of just having my coffee black. Agree on both counts

Sch1sm

Morning, BCT.

Morning y'all. A short work week. Looking forward to eating good and sleeping even better.

Any big plans?

No short week for me, and easily my work very hard week. My first final is next Monday, and it's two weeks to the term's proper end before the exam session. In need of all the good motivation and momentum to get the last of course work completed and study.

Feeling good about it, though.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Morning, BCT

Forgot I was in Florida when I woke up this morning. 48 degrees is too cold for my southern sensibilities

Morning, BCT.

No short week for me, and easily my work very hard week. My first final is next Monday, and it's two weeks to the term's proper end before the exam session. In need of all the good motivation and momentum to get the last of course work completed and study.

You got this. Don't stress. Just let it all flow. You made it this far. You'll make it the rest of the way

Morning, BCT.

You're in school to build rockets aren't you?

hypernima

Banned
Those that need to watch these documentaries never do.

I agree. It also gave me insight onto what to do in future doc's I make.

If I ever end up teaching, I definitely want to get this authorized in a lesson plan.

It's just sad that people just aren't willing to open their minds to the experiences of others.

Transferring to a new location that closer to my house than my previous work location. I'm just happy that I will be able to bike home now or ride there quickly. Also planning on making hamburger helper. What? Cheeseburger macaroni is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom