• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems plausible, mine is below.
Orange is the new black is actually a show promoting black on black violence. In this AU Crossover story the credible women of Wentworth visit the Negroids of Litchfield and teach them how to be proper subservient members of a prison society.
Ha great

Another one "The 100" spoilers
Crossover with The 100 and Highlander
After a catastrophic event where a woman was allowed to study the devil's science she gets infected creating a false religion. This infection gets passed down generation after generation til a strong woman (who's still only like 55% that of a man commits a sin of getting with another woman. Duncan McCloid comes to end her life and take his rightful power and racial superiority over the savages. She isn't worthy of his blade so he just shoots her

Inception AU
after a renegade minority let another minority get away for killing Nicole Brown. A group of white men and women go inside OJ's dream to talk him into stealing his own stuff and to make sure do it on camera so they can correct the problem and get him sent to jail

RedSwirl

I shared the Harriet Tubman: Demon Slayer concept in my brother's facebook group 'People of Color's Perspective on Comics' and came across one individual lambasting the idea suggesting it was a mockery. I'm personally not offended, and I believe the general consensus of the group is that it's neat little concept. If done properly, I think it has the possibility to enhance Tubman's already superhero-like appeal, and I believe that's the goal of it's creators.

So, what do you think, NegoGaf? Is this idea a mockery of her legacy?

I'm honestly kind of surprised there hasn't been some kind of badass spy thriller-esque Tubman biopic. There's already enough there without having to embellish her history. I mean, there undoubtedly has been some kind of made-for-TV shit, but nothing Hollywood to my knowledge.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Lol bish was it you banning everyone in the dead rising 4 thread. It's funny that the only people I ever see complaining are the people whining about others being offended.

Got me some seafood smothered fries(lobster cream sauce,lump crab meat, , Catfish, Seafood Wontons, and Fried Shrimp.

ILC303-1.gif

seafood? yuck

Yeah Bunnie is down two thirds of an organic body because Robotnick is full in on horrific mutilation. They might adopt.

Alright the first Part was great, I'll check this later.

I keep forgetting that Robotnik is a stone cold piece of shit. The games just paint him as evil genius with a fetish for shoving animals into machine. The comics pretty much make him out as every animal rights groups worst nightmare. He straight up crazy.

Sch1sm

This is the closing part where you can deadass feel DY's disappointment even with his not being present.

Morning, BCT. Hope the day's treating you well.

---

That awkward top post feeling.

Sch1sm

^^It's aiight.

Was planning on seeing Doctor Strange next week in IMAX, but it looks like it's not in theaters anymore. I'll have to settle for standard.

Not a single theatre has it? Here, they all get banished into the Scotia Bank Theatre in downtown Toronto for their last showings, still offers 3D and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom