• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out if I want to buy Killing Floor 2 for PS4, or buy a Wii for cheap and pick up Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. After I buy my family their presents for Christmas that is.

I'm debating that and Hitman for this PSN Black Friday sale.

I already Have Guilty Gear Xrd tho

I said I wouldn't be buying hitman at full MSRP and got my wish, i'll be grabbing that from the psn sale

Mornin ya'll, hope you all are having a wonderful evening.

Malyse

Let's just pretend that last page didn't happen.

----

Hey, I saw Moana last night and it was great! Moana is my new favorite superhero.

Not a single theatre has it? Here, they all get banished into the Scotia Bank Theatre in downtown Toronto for their last showings, still offers 3D and all that.
Nope. Even looked on the IMAX site and the only movie near me with IMAX is Fantastic Beasts and for Doctor Strange the closest is in Canada.

Blasian, is your avatar a pic of you as a child?

No, that's Jill Scott as a child. Album cover to her best album Beautifully Human.

Played it, beat it, liked it. Then I traded it in. It's $19.99 this week, but it's digital. So I'm just contemplating if I wanna bite or not since I also need to get a bigger SD card in general.

Ah, okay.

----------

Okay, without thinking too hard, what is a good anime that has the complete series on DVD and is not Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo? Yeah I'm trying to diversify my DVD collection with various animated genres and such.

Johndoey

Banned
Ah, okay.

----------

Okay, without thinking too hard, what is a good anime that has the complete series on DVD and is not Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo? Yeah I'm trying to diversify my DVD collection with various animated genres and such.
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex has a complete collection and unlike the movie the series is actually quite good.

D i Z

You younger cats are going to have to put down the video games and start hoarding books for yourselves and siblings.
Shit is getting really real now, and there's nowhere to hide from it.

Also....Afternoon, all.

Man, I got an ex who just recently divorced and she's been hitting me up all the time, and I can tell she's trying to hook up; but I'm just not interested. My boy says I should do it off of GP since she's my ex, what do ya'll think? LOL

Man, I got an ex who just recently divorced and she's been hitting me up all the time, and I can tell she's trying to hook up; but I'm just not interested. My boy says I should do it off of GP since she's my ex, what do ya'll think? LOL
Was she clingy? And does she know the principle of simple hookups?

If you answer yes to the first and yes to the second. No.

If you answer yes to the first and no to the second. No.

If you answer no to the first and yes to the second. Yea, I would do it. Cause why not.

Was she clingy? And does she know the principle of simple hookups?

If you answer yes to the first and yes to the second. No.

If you answer yes to the first and no to the second. No.

If you answer no to the first and yes to the second. Yea, I would do it. Cause why not.

I'm not even worried about that, it has everything to do with no longer being sexually attracted to her due to her getting big after having 3 kids.

Village

I missed sonic comic talk, aw. Oh well.

Got sfv for pc , so now my withdrawl is over, now me figuring out how to modeverything and everything has begun. There needs to be a better way to mod music for this game, or I'm going to make it

Buy BlazBlue Central Fiction

EDIT: Too late. Dont main Leo or I'll cut you

Leo is so cool though

I missed sonic comic talk, aw. Oh well.

Got sfv for pc , so now my withdrawl is over, now me figuring out how to modeverything and everything has begun. There needs to be a better way to mod music for this game, or I'm going to make it

Leo is so cool though

The eternity tool makes it easy to mod the music

Village

Thank you

Do click this if you would like to see something amazing. NSFW-ish? I mean, it's not nudity per se, but there's a distinct lack of clothing? Anyway, just look.

You're welcome.

https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/1400/b2c06845128323.5835e66f394fe.jpg

who is this video game character who has wondered into our reality, and how do I get her in a RPG and put her in my party.

Malyse

Best link of the day?

Well, I had to make up for that previous link.
rfmSJhp.gif

Zekes!

I've contemplated buying a Vita to double dip on Trails in the Sky and then to grab the sequel. I own TitS on PSP but yo, what are the odds of me busting that out again?

I also own Ys: Memories of Celceta sealed because I assumed I was gonna get a Vita eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom