• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
One day Marvel will make a true piece of art like BvS. A film with true emotional depth and complexity.
--
Also the toys to life genre seems to be on it's death bed.

Malyse

People should learn Reed is scarier than Doom

latest

Johndoey

Banned
I wonder who'll get picked for the semi-obscure Marvel characters? I wouldn't object to Crossbones.
---
Climate Change isn't real breh, Trump said so.

Oh shit, just noticed a modbot PM I got
mobile sucks for notifying or making it better viewed
I fucking forgot to end the last contest I do months ago and got juniored for it
Got to fix this like 99 years ago

Izuna

Banned
At KFC on my own, getting my nephew a birthday meal...

"Can I have a Party Bucket (£24.99) please?"

"Eat in or Takeaway?"

tumblr_mzys8nfrxf1st18yzo1_400.gif

Completed Resident Evil 4 and want to give my thoughts on it. Resident Evil 4 is like the interactive version of a action film with infected, violent and mindless villagers instead of nameless military mooks, that also seem to have taken some cues from the manga Parasyte because what the fuck at some of those enemies. This game is rife with b grade dialogue, cliches up the ass and a aiming system that takes some time to work with. And I loved it.

The aiming system takes time to learn but being able to do melee for a finisher or crowd control is good. Also the reload animations are awesome. The dialogue is played straight, even though it's cheesy as hell. Some combat scenarios are tense and challenging and the enemy design of some the more monstrous creatures is creepy. Especially the regenerators and iron maidens....euuuughhh. Also gotta give my props to the merchant, he cool as hell. All in all, 10/10 would suplex Ganados again.

Now it's time to go to where it all began, the beginning of the nightmare. The game that started it all...Resident Evil!! The remake that is. But before I begin, got any tips for me?

andthebeatgoeson

Completed Resident Evil 4 and want to give my thoughts on it. Resident Evil 4 is like the interactive version of a Michael Bay film with infected, violent and mindless villagers instead of nameless military mooks, that also seem to have taken some cues from the manga Parasyte because what the fuck at some of those enemies. This game is rife with b grade dialogue, cliches up the ass and a aiming system that takes some time to work with. And I loved it.

The aiming system takes time to learn but being able to do melee for a finisher or crowd control is good. Also the reload animations are awesome. The dialogue is played straight, even though it's cheesy as hell. Some combat scenarios are tense and challenging and the enemy design of some the more monstrous creatures is creepy. Especially the regenerators and iron maidens....euuuughhh. Also gotta give my props to the merchant, he cool as hell. All in all, 10/10 would suplex Ganados again.

Now it's time to go to where it all began, the beginning of the nightmare. The game that started it all...Resident Evil!! The remake that is. But before I begin, got any tips for me?
Fight me. Michael Bay has never thought about what his decisions mean.

I want to try Nashville Hot but without eating KFC. Plz advise

Same way you fry regular chicken using buttermilk, but lard and cayenne pepper+hot sauce+garlic+whatever else you want to add to create a spice paste. Though... I wouldn't recommend ingesting lard to be honest. Probably use vegetable shortening as an alternative. I would personally use coconut oil though that'd be difficult to work with.

Numb

I can get over Magneto not being in but that shit right there would probably make me skip the game and the Marvel Vs. is my favorite series period.

No more X-men is a real downer but we need original moves for the new guys
not gonna miss Phoenix at all tho
I'm surprised the Avengers actually won against him.
He had to give Hulk platforms to reach and punch him with the crates
Just should have held him midair or floated to space

No more X-men is a real downer but we need original moves for the new guys
not gonna miss Phoenix at all tho
He had to give Hulk platforms to reach and punch him with the crates
Just should have held him midair or floated to space

Fuck Phoenix I loved the idea but the implementation went a bit overboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom