• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have figured out why obesity is a problem in the US though.
The same reason most direct families have the same religion is the reason

sorry couldn't help the dig. Obesity is sorta genetic and mostly environmental. If your parents are overweight, you eat what they eat and about as frequently as they do. But you are growing and they are not so your body doesn't handle it as well or being trained in the same fashion as theirs was to get them overweight. So unless the kid breaks the habits they are raised in constantly the chance's of them being overweight by 18 is crazy high unless they get the metabolism jackpot from dorment genes

Slayven

Game Company:" Nintendo cures cancer"

The Internet:" Nintendo about to get all the third party support"

Why do people still do this?

Strike

sorry, I meant community college

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on this show?

tumblr_maxtzcD0RX1qjollho1_400.gif
Pretty decent. Bebopish. Peters out in the end though.

I'll check this video in a bit...

Oh and I'd like to add that Ja is mad short... He was trying to pick up my friends girl while he was filming something in Toronto. He was trying to buy her drinks, and she wasn't having it. When my buddy asked what's up she said "some short ugly mother is trying to get at me". He looks over and sees Ja with his cru...

...I still laugh out loud to this day about it...

sabu.png

Village

Those folks need to be slapped

It doesn't make sense, yes they both have a claw thing, that doesn't mean they have to fight the same. Espically consdering the reason Logan fights how he fights is an entirely different persoality and different level of intelegnce than T'challa. Shits unimaginative as all hell. Also SF just created necalli, which is just wolverine... he's strait up wolverine from marvel in sf. Why not just use necalli if they wanted wolverine

It doesn't make sense, yes they both have a claw thing, that doesn't mean they have to fight the same. Espically consdering the reason Logan fights how he fights is an entirely different persoality and different level of intelegnce than T'challa. Shits unimaginative as all hell. Also SF just created necalli, which is just wolverine... he's strait up wolverine from marvel in sf. Why not just use necalli if they wanted wolverine

My fear is that they make him like sabertooth

Has anybody seen Jormungand? I've gotten into yearly the habit of buying some random anime on sale around the holidays and Its in the mail now. Curious what I'm in for, it reminded me of Black Lagoon so I went for it.

Zekes!

I don't know who Mica Burton is. But she is quite lovely.

In googling her I found a picture of her cosplaying as D.Va so that's cool.

I've been going back and forth on whether I should cancel my FFXV pre-order before it ships, but it seems like people are enjoying it enough that I should just get it. Will probably be the first game I trade in afterwards since like 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom