• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

In googling her I found a picture of her cosplaying as D.Va so that's cool.

I've been going back and forth on whether I should cancel my FFXV pre-order before it ships, but it seems like people are enjoying it enough that I should just get it. Will probably be the first game I trade in afterwards since like 2008.
I'm quite surprised how much i'm liking it. For what it's worth.

Akainu

How are you going to say protesting is a waste of time when you are arguing with people on the internet?

sorry, I meant community college

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on this show?

tumblr_maxtzcD0RX1qjollho1_400.gif

Show was/is crap.

BigDes

Man what is it with current Marvel books throwing us into what is clearly the middle of the story.

First Jessica Jones is now apparently hated by everyone for reasons and now Flash isn't Venom anymore and Venom is going to be a bad guy again or something?

Give us some foundation to ground ourselves on

That album Bryson Tiller put out last year is flames. I'm a fan of the 'trapsoul' sound, who else makes music like that I'm trying to check them out.

Can't believe I'm considering getting FFXV, but the gameplay streams I've been watching look so good. Last one I ever played was FFXII and I had a hate/love with that game.

I'm quite surprised how much i'm liking it. For what it's worth.

Same here, how far are you

She's a little young, i feel creepy for saying that now i know her age.

*does some googling* OHHHHHH.

Well. I didn't know did i. LOL.

Oh, I meant that I felt the same but didn't know what I was clicking originally.
We need to get on the same page instead of all these misunderstandings 😓

Onemic

Got Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Time to finally learn this game.(After I get a nice session of FFXV in) Hopefully the online isnt too barren.

Malyse

I hope this new guy is better that Ironfist. God, he was the worst.

Speaking of, you know who was alright? Numb. One of the only decent non-americans.

Malyse

Alright guys. Here's the twist. The roles were actually reversed. After weeks of hyping up her gift. She exploded on me. Im feeling like shit now and angry. Like im really angry and hurt. I legitimately tried to do something thoughtful and it backfired.

Im heated and Ive been avoiding her calls. I know if we speak its going to be a fight and quite frankly, I just wanted to know if I had a leg to stand on.

K.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Ran into these again recently just skimming through Imgur, who would have thought some old Dr Seuss political cartoons from the fucking 1940s would still be relevant today:

pImednF.jpg

f7X4g22.jpg

MGzv5K4.png

Shy

Same here, how far are you
Only just got to the mission for the reporter. (i've been doing all the hunts i could, i'm a lvl 10. and the reporter mission is only a lvl 3 one, so i'm a bit overleveled lol)
Oh, I meant that I felt the same but didn't know what I was clicking originally.
We need to get on the same page instead of all these misunderstandings 😓
Yeah. But it's all good *hugs*
hihi everyone
Hi. Hope you're keeping well.
Who cares about him though?
I do.

Izuna

Banned
Forgive my ignorance. Who's one the heroes' home that Luke was standing in front of at the start of ep2?
brit here, so don't judge too harshly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom