• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

It+s+me+austin+it+was+me+all+along+austin+_0cf1acb80019162eb3afd7a03ed489c2.jpg

Bubba T

Im going to quit my job soon and I was feeling bad about leaving them in kind of a bind, but then I measured my pay from my first day to now. Now I don't feel bad at all.

Someone brought up Smallville and I remembered

d3bebd00a07c59b84a33aed50dfd481a.jpg

"Girl you really got a hold on meeeeee. So this isn't just puppy love"

looking for a image there is a trend online apparently where people fat up celebs it seems

Numb

Been a while since a Gaf ad worked on me
Paladins lures you in with Ying's cool design but then you see every one else looking weak

Imm0rt4l

I'm kinda surprised how many people are enjoying ffxv. I have little expectations, and I'm kinda wondering how people will feel a few weeks/months from now--after the honey moon is over.

Numb

Now why you wanna go and do something like that, champ?
That tag gives me amusement beyond the reasonable.
Does for alot of people I hear but I don't like standing out
People paying extra attention cos of flamboyant tag
I'm just on Gaf to have fun and fuck around. STOP JUDGING MY POSTS

Village

I'm kinda surprised how many people are enjoying ffxv. I have little expectations, and I'm kinda wondering how people will feel a few weeks/months from now--after the honey moon is over.

I don't think they'll feel different. Its a game that's very much is what it is. I don't think people will be saying its better than 7, or at least people my age. But its a solid ass game, that actually fun to play. Which is key

Man, with the exception of one or two stupid anime things, GAF hype about 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors didn't let me down. Ordered Virtue's Last Reward as fast as possible.

I think Slay should watch tonight's episode of Lucha Underground... Some of the best Japanese wrestlers in the planet.

15306574_1632463486779934_5491147483578892288_n.jpg

Beyond that, how are you guys! I wish I was here more often, but life is busy as all fuck.

BigDes

Man, with the exception of one or two stupid anime things, GAF hype about 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors didn't let me down. Ordered Virtue's Last Reward as fast as possible.
The first two games are great and mindfucky as hell

The third one I've not played yet but it doesn't seem as well liked

Nudull

Banned
Had to sit through a visit at an aunt's house, wading through my parents' racist ramblings all day. On the bright side, I found a good-conditioned copy of Super Smash Bros. Melee that my aunt's kids left behind ages ago. She let me keep it, so now I won't need to deal with super-high online prices. :p

Slayven

I remember I found a copy of SMT Nocturne for 20 bucks hidden in a gamestop when the game was going for like 90 bucks online

Young nikkas man
This guy at work straight up talking about remembering when Recovery came out like it was the 1800's, just hearing about MF Doom a fee days ago all excited like he just got a NES for Christmas. Only kept talking to him today because even tho he's naive he knows Nas ain't shit

Sch1sm

Young nikkas man
Thus guy at work straight up talking about remembering when Recovery came out like it was the 1800's, just hearing about MF Doom a fee days ago all excited like he just got a NES for Christmas. Only kept talking to him today because even tho he's naive he knows Nas ain't shit

You two deserve each other.

Young nikkas man
Thus guy at work straight up talking about remembering when Recovery came out like it was the 1800's, just hearing about MF Doom a fee days ago all excited like he just got a NES for Christmas. Only kept talking to him today because even tho he's naive he knows Nas ain't shit

You need to be re-juniored.

I don't think they'll feel different. Its a game that's very much is what it is. I don't think people will be saying its better than 7, or at least people my age. But its a solid ass game, that actually fun to play. Which is key

Agreed although I'd give it a solid B/80. Really enjoying it but don't know how I'll handle The Last Guardian next week.
What a time to be alive!

This tag gives me away too easily
Need to get juniored and come back without it like Vik

Easily on of my favorites.
Still trying to figure wtf "grass on the field" is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom