• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

The Genie will probably be the black guy who played him on Broadway, James Monroe Iglehart.

28097-0.jpg

He got a Tony for this, yo.

I do like Broadway/Musical Disney (the Lion King musical was great).

Slayven

Might be time for someone to do a deep dive on some of the most racist rogues galleries out there. Some of the more seriously fucked up characters are going to be on the lists of possibilities the longer we travel along these lines.

Shiiiiiittttt.....i can go for days on problematic villains

LionPride

Banned
Yo, a nigga got Shy out here swearing. NCR, ya done fucked up

Anyways...Black-Ish is having an episode where Zoe says she don't believe in God. Reminds me of the first time I told my mom I wasn't a Christian

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Excuse me. ?

Don't fucking talk to me like that. And what the fuck does that question even mean. ?

Awww.That's very sad.

That the Last Samurai is an example of culture appropriation but I'm recovering from the wounds my dog inflicted on me for the second time today since I got him 2 years ago, so this conversation is over now.

I'm just having a bad week overall.

Anyways...Black-Ish is having an episode where Zoe says she don't believe in God. Reminds me of the first time I told my mom I wasn't a Christian
My efforts are too busy now in this thread I'm making and resting so im sorry if I made anyone mad.

LionPride

Banned
That the Last Samurai is an example of culture appropriation but I'm recovering from the wounds my dog inflicted on me for the second time today since I got him 2 years ago, so this conversation is over now.

What does any of this have to do with anything

Sch1sm

I dunno how different it is for a Christian, but if I ever told my mom that I even questioned* Islam/being Muslim, she'd probably find the first sheikh she could to have some Qur'an read for me. How'd it work out for you?

*I don't question it anymore, but, I spent 2 or 3 years like. Tf is this shit and why am I following it.

My efforts are too busy now in this thread I'm making and resting so im sorry if I made anyone mad.
You let your dog beat you up?

Shy

That the Last Samurai is an example of culture appropriation but I'm recovering from the wounds my dog inflicted on me for the second time today since I got him 2 years ago, so this conversation is over now
I wish your conversation with this thread would be over.
What does any of this have to do with anything
It doesn't mean anything. He's a troll.

I wish you guys would stop responding to him.

D i Z

It trips me out when you say shit like this because:

1) Ha!
2) You're conversations are with yourself almost exclusively, and you don't even care the way that you're dismissive and intrusive.

You mean like how he makes a weird and/or passive-aggressive post then when he gets called out makes a post changing the context just enough to not get in trouble?

Example of how this works.

"Okay I guess I'll vote for Hillary now since I watched these debates."

"But what about the deaths of unarmed black men women and children."

"Oh well duh no one would vote for Trump duh hey how do you guys feel about Madoka Magicka?"

LionPride

Banned
I dunno how different it is for a Christian, but if I ever told my mom that I even questioned* Islam/being Muslim, she'd probably find the first sheikh she could to have some Qur'an read for me. How'd it work out for you?

*I don't question it anymore, but, I spent 2 or 3 years like. Tf is this shit and why am I following it.
She has mad, we've talked things out since then. I don't say I'm a Christian, mainly because of the stigma that comes from it. I do believe in a higher power, but I don't know who. I do have faith there is something there though.

It trips me out when you say shit like this because:

1) Ha!
2) You're conversations are with yourself almost exclusively, and you don't even care the way that you're dismissive and intrusive.

We should probably listen to Shy and ignore his ass

jmood88

Excuse me. ?

Don't fucking talk to me like that. And what the fuck does that question even mean. ?

Awww.That's very sad.

I have no idea what is going on here. It feels like some posts got deleted that would make things clearer.

Slayven

Why are Gears of War dudes so roided out, but the women are normal. You would think they would have to be tough to give birth to boys

D i Z

Some motherfuckers get off on passive aggressive remarks, outright lowkey racist trolling and stalkerish shit to fuck with people.

But we're not talking about me right now.

Shy

I have no idea what is going on here. It feels like some posts got deleted that would make things clearer.
No, what ya see is what happened. I still don't understand, but yeah
That poster post came into this thread as a troll.

His posts consist of being. Passive aggressiveness, diet racism and general trolling.

I'll give you an example.

Here are the first two posts he made when he joined the BCT. (from the last OT)
"Well funs over in azn thread. Also do I need an ancestry.com link of my heritage to join? "

And the second post. (in respone to Feenix.)
"Hold i need to check ancestry for details and its 3 am . Ill be back tomorrow. "

And that's just the first couple of post from the last OT.

IMO that's not someone who is joining a community in good faith.
popcorn.gif
Quiet you. 😜
Some motherfuckers get off on passive aggressive remarks, outright lowkey racist trolling and stalkerish shit to fuck with people.

But we're not talking about me right now.
See.

I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Might be time for someone to do a deep dive on some of the most racist rogues galleries out there. Some of the more seriously fucked up characters are going to be on the lists of possibilities the longer we travel along these lines.

I promise you, this guy won't be showing up in any Wonder Woman movies:

...except as an Easter egg. :)

What part?

The nice guy or the other?

Yes.

Kreed

Did I miss something?

From what I understand, Shy made a joke about the Lion King being a racist film and then NCR made a joke along the same lines by throwing out two random white washed movies. Then Shy went off and is now pulling "Laughing Black" receipts, but I'm not seeing it yet.

Who pissed dear Shy off? You don't get Shy angry, he's precious.

Plus he'll kill you and your entire family then arrange the funeral.

From what I understand, Shy made a joke about the Lion King being a racist film and then NCR made a joke along the same lines by throwing out two random white washed movies. Then Shy went off and is now pulling "Laughing Black" receipts, but I'm not seeing it yet.

Oh well. Damn

There's more receipts where those came from, or at least more reason to be suspicious.

Shy

He wasn't making the same kind of joke.
He was being rude and trying to call me out.

It's not just those two posts, you can go through all of his posts in this community, and it's filled with the same shit.

The guy is a snake in the house.

I'm sorry you don't see it Kreed. I swear to you, i would never do something like this without reason.

Kreed

He wasn't making the same kind of joke.
He was being rude and trying to call me out.

It's not just those two posts, you can go through all of his posts in this community, and it's filled with the same shit.

The guy is a snake in the house.

I'm sorry you don't see it Kreed. I swear to you, i would never do something like this without reason.

I thought Laughing Black was a junior trying to up his post count before GAF's former Rachel Dolezal pointed out his post history, so I'm not the best judge on Crabs vs Krabs anyway.

Dai101

Banned
You (We) have to put use to that useful tool the forum give us called "Ignore User". I know some may have some averssion to it but BELIEVE ME, it works, tremendously.

Believe me.

D i Z

I honestly thought it was just me so I ain't really say shit

Nah, you ain't the only one. I should have lit him on fire a couple of days ago but i let it go to see if it was worth the time.

You (We) have to put use to that useful tool the forum give us called "Ignore User". I know some may have some averssion to it but BELIEVE ME, it works, tremendously.

Believe me.

It doesn't work when the ignoree is being quoted and chasing your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom