• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

shagia

IMG_1008.JPG
IMG_1009.JPG

JeanGrey

Good morning BCT

Xoxo for my boy SHY
Please stay being you. You are sweet and awesome.

As to BCT there's been a threat going on in this thread.I've tried to stay away but it is getting uncontrollable.

Be careful of the trolls under the bridge if they catch you're deleted.
Watch out they like to sneak up you. Luckily they are so big and flashy with neon signs on them so they can easily be detected.

As always be positive and stay safe.

Hell yeah Luke Cage. 🤗 🤗 🤗

Malyse

G freaking g. I'll find it ASAP.

Yeah, Kindle. Hardly ever read physical anymore. I'll write Worm down on my stickie, anyway.

---

I was having a conversation yesterday about wrestling, because someone mentioned voices in their head and it reminds me of Randy Orton's theme song. And today, Iwas scrolling through Twitter just to find this shit from him. smh.

---

Morning~

There's a ton of free books worth giving a shot and I'll lend you some of my faves too. Expect a PM within a few days.
83e.jpg

Sch1sm

who staying up for that Luke Cage?

Gonna just binge the whole thing come midnight.

Good morning BCT

-sniiiiiiip_

As always be positive and stay safe.

Hell yeah Luke Cage. 🤗 🤗 🤗

Morning.😊😊😊

This comment:

Who cares? You people are Trump haters and nothing is going to change your minds. Tell me, why should anybody listen to you when they already know what you are going to say? Do you know how desperate and pathetic you look?

So good.

I'm going to update the comprehensive guide in order to give definitive answers. What is the general consensus on wigga? Is it a suitable replacement for nigga if white people are singing along to a rap song?

Zekes!

I'm going to update the comprehensive guide in order to give definitive answers. What is the general consensus on wigga? Is it a suitable replacement for nigga if white people are singing along to a rap song?

I haven't heard wigga in ages. Last real time was when kids were calling me a wigger throughout middle school 'cause my dad bought me a lot of baggy track suits and "urban" apparel and no one believed I was half black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom