• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should go Star. For the sake of closure.

If you don't it's always going to be there in the back of your head.

It's odd because it's never bothered me until it was brought to my attention. Doesn't effect my day to day. I do see both your and sch1sm's point. Maybe if not for me, then for my sister.

Sure.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Sniper M5, M-ATX.
CPU: I7 4770k.
GPU: GTX TITAN. (the original Kepler version)
RAM: Corsair Platinum 16GB @1866 1.5V.
SSD: Corsair Neutron 128GB. (OS drive)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB @7200RPM. (Main drive)

o_O

Mine plays minesweeper

nubia-wonder-womans-black-twin-sister-02.jpg

They don't really fight against anything. They mostly keep to themselves.
So there's just one?

But how can they be warriors if they don't fight anything? What's all the training for?

LOL. I'm poor as shit.

It was an inheritance that let me get it.
This isn't meant in a bad way, but that is the most British thing I have ever heard. Who did you elaborately murder (while wearing a twirly mustache) to get that? And how did you manage to keep Scotland Yard from solving the case?

Dai101

Banned
I accidentally left out two pieces.

CPU COOLER: H100i
FANS: 3x Noctua NF-F12

LOL. I'm poor as shit.

It was an inheritance that let me get it.

Damm. Sorry about that DIZ.

LOL. no no. It's 3 years old now.

See. Secret's laptop is more powerful than my rig.

And you keep twisting the knife. .... feels mal, ese.

Basically because Atremis and Athena are their patron gods and they are warrior types. They have attacked the United States in the past, but they were tricked into it

No monsters and shit? That shit is whack and only one woman of color in there. I was interested before, but that shit is lame. So they never been in a real fight? They'd be fucked.

Ross61

No monsters and shit? That shit is whack and only one woman of color in there. I was interested before, but that shit is lame. So they never been in a real fight? They'd be fucked.

They're are plenty of women of color on Themyscira. Hell, DC gave the OK for Hippolyta to marry Philipus before her author left the title.
CtDPUQ0VMAA6d5i.jpg

BigDes

To be fair, Bees can fuck you up.

Like not in a straight fight or anything, I'm fairly sure I could take a bee one on one.

Shy

Sch1sm

There's a special place in hell for Gordan's stupid ass F.A.N.G

You do have a point I suppose theres nothing to really lose here. Maybe feeling, like some people shouldn't get a second chance at that isn't a good way to think about it.

Last I played shy was the only one on pc

Haven't experienced him play FANG, really, except once? He's mostly Rashid, now.

But yeah. Do it for her. She needs it, I bet.

Coolio

fucking lol.

I don't got no 20, 50 or 100 bucks.

I. AM. FUCKING. POOR. LOL.

I'm probably the poorest member of this thread.

No one's as broke as Viktor's taste, though.

JeanGrey

This is BS. It's midnight and Luke Cage is not starting wtf.

PST time really.

How come Daredevil and Jessica Jones started at midnight EST!!!!!! Now we gotta wait another 3 freakn hours

Is it because he's black? That's it.

Dai101

Banned
He said it was supposed to be dropping at midnight. Oh well, time to go to sleep.

I meant again, lol.

That's what i'm gonna do as soon as i arrive home, since is actually...

This is BS. It's midnight and Luke Cage is not starting wtf.

PST time really.

How come Daredevil and Jessica Jones started at midnight EST!!!!!! Now we gotta wait another 3 freakn hours

Is it because he's black? That's it.

midnight pacific

Yup. Midnight PST.

Also no, that's the usual time when shows premier, i know because i've binged all and everyone of them.

12 am PST or 02 am Mexico City/GDL/MTY time.

JeanGrey

Just wait to see it tomorrow like normal folks. Luke isn't going nowhere overnight.
No no no it's a binge show you start at midnight and crush the season. It's tradition.
😭 😭 😭

Well better try to sleep a few hours and wake up early to start watching.
Goodnight/ morning I'm gonna crash.

andthebeatgoeson

I'm going to update the comprehensive guide in order to give definitive answers. What is the general consensus on wigga? Is it a suitable replacement for nigga if white people are singing along to a rap song?
Hell naw. Pretty offensive an MD i can't stand people who deny what it means.

'If i use a w, it's not the same thing'
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/magazine/marilyn-mosby-freddie-gray-baltimore.html

I don't feel like making this a thing in the OT, but I thought you all would find it really interesting.
Damn shame this country won't support a black woman.
Apple fell off the tree, hopped onto a plane, landed in another country and changed its name to peach. Coming from her, you would expect no one talked about her dad. Like, only showed silent movies of him.

Haven't experienced him play FANG, really, except once? He's mostly Rashid, now.

Good for you. It might just be my short comings but... fuck him and FANG. His Vega was pretty legit too, he hadn't full discovered Rashid at the time.

Damn I might jump back in this weekend!

But yeah. Do it for her. She needs it, I bet.

Hmm I'll keep that in mind.. 'ppreciate you fam

Mornin peeps! How's that Luke Cage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom