• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Bizarrely enough, Free State of Jones is based on a real actual story. It's as if someone was desperately searching for a "good white man in the time of slavery" story and there it was...but it really existed.

Tells me they running low on "based on a true story" fodder

jmood88

Watching Luke Cage and haven't seen one pair of timbs yet
Marvel's saving them for Spider-Man Homecoming
CYXtgvJWcAAt4X5.jpg

RedSwirl

Bizarrely enough, Free State of Jones is based on a real actual story. It's as if someone was desperately searching for a "good white man in the time of slavery" story and there it was...but it really existed.

Makes you wonder why they never did a John Brown movie.

...did they?

Shy

The lord of niggas isn't happy with Luke cage

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1287539
Well i fucking love it. *shrugs*

He's talking foolishness.
Didn't Claire hook with Matt in Daredevil? She's seem to be sharing the love around wonder of she will hook up with Iron Fist too...

Sorry just a little pissed thought Luke would stay with Misty. Though isn't Luke Cage and Jessica Jones a thing in the comics. They even have a daughter named Danille? Maybe I've got my comics mixed up.

Anyhow different universe different outcome?
Wish she'd hook up with me. 😞
Presence of Claire is a curse that'll send you to the hospital
no joke
I'd be fucking worth it though.😍😝

Sch1sm

I play real fighters like Tekken

Fuck outta here, old man.

---

Still 2 hours away from home so I can't join on SFV yet. Heard there was an update because of a Survival Mode bug, too, just yesterday? So gg. We'll see.

E: oh, so there is an update. Capcom, pls.

Fuck outta here, old man.

---

Still 2 hours away from home so I can't join on SFV yet. Heard there was an update because of a Survival Mode bug, too, just yesterday? So gg. We'll see.

E: oh, so there is an update. Capcom, pls.

My update issue might not be the same one you have, I haven't played this in ages.

Oh word Capcom?!.. I can't use network features unless I finish this update, but you gonna send me in-game alerts.

Shy

Sch1sm

My update issue might not be the same one you have, I haven't played this in ages.

Oh word Capcom?!.. I can't use network features unless I finish this update, but you gonna send me in-game alerts.

Maybe not, but there was an update pushed on the 30th for some small bugs. Won't be large, but it'll be annoying enough. Feels like I spend more time waiting to play the game than actually playing sometimes. 🙃

Maybe not, but there was an update pushed on the 30th for some small bugs. Won't be large, but it'll be annoying enough. Feels like I spend more time waiting to play the game than actually playing sometimes. ��

So whats this 8gb download i'm waiting on o_0

E: This must be all the missing content that pissed everyone off when this launched.

Yo!

full
On that Luke Cage grind. Shit is too good
full
. Got a brother aiming for that bullet proof bod.Won't happen tho
heh.png

They got my boy Dom from Person of interest in Black Panther. That guy too smooth
full

full
full
Yes,Lupita still fine af. Would do harSon tier shit to be blessed by her presence
full
.Won't have a release of Africa centric movie here doe. Might aswell be aliens. It's about chess dammit. Resorting to the bloodline ability to catch that honey
full

Man when I use to post on 360waves.net people stay formatting their posts with these type of images. Good times.

Dai101

Banned
I'm so envy of you playing sfv (not really) that i'm firing ssf4ae in the ol' 360.

Edit: oh great... The dvd drive don't recognize my disc :-

My momma don't fuck with superhero shows, but when I had Luke Cage on she got on to it. We just finished episode 7.
I didn't see Cottomouth dying this early. Gosh damn at that kill and that backstory!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Just saw the recent episode from Anthony Bourdain's show where he met Obama in Vietnam. It's a goddamn shame that Obama is so much more popular overseas than many places back at home in the US. He had crowds standing in the middle of the rain cheering for him during that visit.

Also, the back and forth they have about ketchup was amazing.

BOURDAIN: Now, as a Chicagoan, trickier question fraught with peril - is ketchup on a hot dog ever acceptable?
OBAMA: (immediately replies) No.
BOURDAIN: *laughs*
OBAMA: No, I mean that. Let me put it this way, it's not acceptable past the age of 8
BOURDAIN: My daughter's 8 and she put ketchip on eggs the other day, I didn't know what good parenting called for at this point
OBAMA: An intervention
BOURDAIN: I think so too
OBAMA: I think you just got to say "You know what, that's not acceptable. I'm sorry."

Bourdain also got on someone's case for putting ketchup on pork chops when he visited Waffle House for the first time.

Sch1sm

I thought you were joking with this whole SFV sending game alerts while updating, Forearm, but bruh. This real? :|

Gordon, if you're reading this, I'll play tomorrow. I'm 1) gonna be waiting for a bit to this update 2) tired as hell, been up since 5AM. Tomorrow I'm around all day, though, so like. Y'all better be fighting. 😤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom