• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanGrey

Nah I'm out of Cadbury bars..
I'm up for that... Only problem is getting past Shy or Gordon

Come on in Cammy is in here with Gordon and me.

Let's see I've given everyone a nickname so you'll be Cadbury.

Ryu is probably sleeping now
Alex dunno
Cammy is playing
Cadbury still not here 😁

Slayven

Screen-Shot-2016-09-29-at-3.55.52-PM.png

https://www.facebook.com/fox5atlanta/videos/10153887751485823/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

I live in Douglas county and this is ... really not surprising. Bunch of old white racists who understand Trump's underlying American Greatness message.

"Two blacks" SMH
And they said this shit quietly and shamelessly while black families and black children strolled right by them. Racists have an infuriatingly adept ability to see us as "other" and not just fucking people, even when we're right in front of them.

I almost wish I hadn't watched that.

Shy

For someone who Marvel are insisting isn't Night Nurse, they sure are making Rosario Dawson's character very night nursey
Wish she'd nurse me. 😍
:D

I took care of it. I did something I rarely ever do because it takes effort. I cooked. !
Good good.
Morning Guys.
Good Morning BCT
Morning morning.
Pretty sure the big dude flunky called her that during the
club hostage standoff.

The "I don't even like these niggas" dude.
Correct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE2dDmMGfa4

Its crazy just how much a scene can change with different actors. I love both James Earl Jones and Denzel's version but damn the difference in the tone is crazy. I can't wait to see the movie its going to be great.
Double toasted did a video about the trailer to the movie version of Fences that's coming out soon.
And they talk about (and show) both stage versions.

Here's the vid.

https://www.facebook.com/fox5atlanta/videos/10153887751485823/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

I live in Douglas county and this is ... really not surprising. Bunch of old white racists who understand Trump's underlying American Greatness message.

"Two blacks" SMH

And they said this shit quietly and shamelessly while black families and black children strolled right by them. Racists have an infuriatingly adept ability to see us as "other" and not just fucking people, even when we're right in front of them.

I almost wish I hadn't watched that.

Yeah this is gross. Racist also have the insane ability to think that under their lily white rule, everything's utopia and the introduction of a "black" would only result in community downfall.

Luke Cage was amazing,Marvel knocked it out of the park. Bulletproof Love is a amazing track. DC better step up, they can do better then everyone's favorite token cyborg.

Furyous

I have never played a Mafia game before

MafiaIIIRally.gif

but I'm about to drop that $60

Is there a full gameplay video of this?

Marvel needs to do the world a service and give us the season 2 we deserve. How long does it take to shoot Luke Cage? What's the over/under it takes for the show to step into the 2000's for hip-hop? They're in 93 right now and need to move on. Hopefully Justin Hammer comes through and gives henchman shooting training because this one hand shooting shit has to go.

Ross61

I'm on episode nine and this nigga Diamondback got quotables.
"I sent you to hell and you came with superpowers. Ain't that a bitch!

And when he said
"Nigga I am your brother.

Dog, this shit is iconic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom