• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o47hq8OFGj1qh7d1ko3_r1_500.png
What minor character is this?

Sch1sm

What time ya fools gonna be throwing hands until?

I saw the same deal and passed for those exact reasons.

We gave up, honestly. Rollback was too bad. We'll try again tomorrow. I'm attempting with a friend now, but I can only see it being worse since I was lagging with Gordon and this dude's in Portugal.

My brother loves racers, so I jumped on it for his sake.

Zekes!

gonna be a while until I finish Luke Cage

girlfriend wants to watch it so I had to stop at episode 2, and will have to rewatch them tonight. Only able to see her once or twice a week so no marathoning here

if I wasn't so busy I would watch it all myself and rewatch it with her

shagia

Bought it the other day because Target had a $20 usd price error. Haven't touched it yet, though. Installed.

had a couple of friends get to that deal on time, one of them managed to get two, earlier that day I bought it for $60 so I was definitely a bit jealous but no ragrets

Its great

hell yes it is it just gets so much better game by game and i've turned into an absolute turn 10 / playground games shill because of it

we should play one day

I wish the PS4 had a comparable game or some kind of arcade racer. I oughta see if The Crew or any of the Need for Speed games are worth it for cheap

I wouldn't compare The Crew to Horizon too hard but The Crew is definitely a fun racer, it has it's issues but it's very fun! NFS2016 for me personally is hella mixed........

Zekes!

I wouldn't compare The Crew to Horizon too hard but The Crew is definitely a fun racer, it has it's issues but it's very fun! NFS2016 for me personally is hella mixed........

Yeah no doubt. I've been pining for a fun, more arcadey racer and that genre seems to be on the niche side nowadays.

zeemumu

I don't think I'm looking forward to anymore games this year after Titanfall 2. KH 2.8 got pushed to next year and my WoW account is paid through December using in-game currency so I'm gonna be spending more time on that. Can't spend too much, though. PC gaming makes my console gaming sloppy.

We gave up, honestly. Rollback was too bad. We'll try again tomorrow. I'm attempting with a friend now, but I can only see it being worse since I was lagging with Gordon and this dude's in Portugal.

My brother loves racers, so I jumped on it for his sake.

If you still on we shooting off pinky toes behind the club in a few

Shy

Ain't nobody who owns a WiiU, actually use a WiiU, though. Console is legit a paperweight, Shy, c'mon.
You make me sad in my heart, my dear.

The Wii U is an excellent console, with many good exclusives on it.

With me, all machines are paperweights, but that's because i can never find the energy to play anything. (i am the GAF stereotype)

Ain't nobody who owns a WiiU, actually use a WiiU, though. Console is legit a paperweight, Shy, c'mon.

Used mine today actually!
(It's at my girls house and I needed to finish Luke Cage)

You make me sad in my heart, my dear.

The Wii U is an excellent console, with many good exclusives on it.

With me, all machines are paperweights, but that's because i can never find the energy to play anything. (i am the GAF stereotype)

Shy is the console fanboy the industry needs but doesn't deserve.

RedSwirl

I have never played a Mafia game before

MafiaIIIRally.gif

but I'm about to drop that $60

I played the second one. It was alright. The characters were pretty well-done if you ask me (I have to admit I haven't seen Goodfellas which is what everybody said Mafia II ripped off), they actually devoted a lot of the game to just atmosphere and character-building narrative. The issue was that Mafia II also tried to be GTA just because it was a story about gangsters when maybe it didn't really need to. That was a whole different team though. I got MIII on my rental list for right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom