• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Contemplating either sleeping a few hours more of studying for an "open book" exam.

Like, I'm tempted just to print off the entirety of the class notes, some cheat sheet and take the exam like that.

Izuna

Banned
Guys, what do you think.

Return my PS4 Pro

Get this £60 Used PS4 that has trouble reading discs (I'm 100% digital anyways)?

It sounds perfect...

edit: pulled the trigger and got a cronusmax with it. £100 total and I can return this Pro since I don't need it (and it's also super loud)

Dereck

Americone Dream the GOAT
sh7zc84.png

D i Z

Switch will launch with no video apps, being considered for future

I honestly wanna see how many features Nintendo can cut out of this thing before the most hardcored Nintendo stans realize they're getting finessed.

They could cut everything profile related and I guarantee a solid amount would say "Fuck it, back to the good old days. Doesn't bother me at all". Others would still get on silently cos Zelda.
If features are stripped, people will still find a way to play. Handhelds are the absolute shit when a rolling blackout hits, and those features aren't missed as much.

zeemumu

Is it weird that I read Spider-Man comics to put things in perspective when I'm having an off day?

I appreciate Spidey's ability to keep an upbeat attitude regardless of whether he's on top of the world or under the rubble of it, and his resolve to push himself and constantly improve even when he's already leagues ahead of everyone else.

Nudull

Banned
Is it weird that I read Spider-Man comics to put things in perspective when I'm having an off day?

I appreciate Spidey's ability to keep an upbeat attitude regardless of whether he's on top of the world or under the rubble of it, and his resolve to push himself and constantly improve even when he's already leagues ahead of everyone else.

That's what truly makes Spider-Man work as a character. He gets crapped on in life, yes, but he always finds the strength to push himself forward.

royalan

Nintendo is the Donald Trump of gaming. A bunch of half-baked promises of past greatness, but shit delivery.

Like, I'm expecting Kanye to start tap dancing for the Switch launch, and then not get an E3 invite.

LionPride

Banned
Nintendo is the Donald Trump of gaming. A bunch of half-baked promises of past greatness, but shit delivery.

Like, I'm expecting Kanye to start tap dancing for the Switch launch, and then not get an E3 invite.

Nintendo at least had a peak where they had something good. Kinda.

Slayven

I would not be shocked if Reggie comes out next week and says "Switch players have a 25% of losing their sex drive permanently after playing"

Obama is back to being first biracial president instead of calling him first black. THAT

--_--------

It was a great year together

PlayStation(R)
2016 Year In Review

it was a great year together.

Your 2016 Gaming Stats

TROPHIES
EARNED

HOURS
PLAYED

APR
MOST ACTIVe MONTH

Your Favorite Games

SMITE
256 HOURS PLAYED

WARFRAME
207 HOURS PLAYED

UNCHARTED 4 A THIEF’S END
77 HOURS PLAYED
Check Out The PlayStation.Blog
Game of the Year 2016 Awards »

More To Come
It's been
10 Years
since you joined PlayStation Network.
And we’re looking forward to many more!

LionPride

Banned
Hold up I'm a pimp nigga, what the hell is goin on

Friday After Next may not be funny, but that scene between Kat and Terry Crews is A1

royalan

It's not the video services in and of themselves. I would have never used them either.

It's the failure to compete. The complete and utter failure to dot the i's and cross the t's that has become SYNONYMOUS with "Nintendo" for the last decade.

It just telegraphs well before I even THINK about opening my wallet that this is just going to be another half-assed, bare minimum, fan suckering, "please give us enough money to stay afloat" Nintendo venture.

I don't need fucking Zelda and Mario that goddamn badly. Especially since they stopped being "Best in Genre" ages ago.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I just don't understand how they can be so clueless. It would honestly be funny if it weren't so baffling.

Lucini

Banned
Got into it with an old conservative white guy I know today over the bills to outlaw protesting.

This exchange: he knows he's cooked.

Me: that's unconstitutional, peaceful protest is enshrined by the constitution and abridging that is un-American.

OC: So what, it's also economic terrorism to shut down a highway.

Me: sounds like you'd class sit ins at lunch counters and a bus boycott the same way
(wait for it y'all)

OC: Yeah, why should a private business be punished like that?

Me: you just argued against the Civil Rights movement, sir. You done?

OC: *sheepish silence* Well that was different.

cdyhybrid

Why don't ya'll let me know a reason?!?

This fucking ESPN highlight on Trump is already annoying the shit out of me. We're gonna have to hear so much positive spin on this guys bullshit for years now.

They been sucking Brady and Belichick's nuts for over a decade, believe they're going to be all over their best friend.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Drinking one for america tonight.

Maybe i'll wake up and its all some type of dark twisted joke. Then again, probably not.

Good night yall.

andthebeatgoeson

It's not the video services in and of themselves. I would have never used them either.

It's the failure to compete. The complete and utter failure to dot the i's and cross the t's that has become SYNONYMOUS with "Nintendo" for the last decade.

It just telegraphs well before I even THINK about opening my wallet that this is just going to be another half-assed, bare minimum, fan suckering, "please give us enough money to stay afloat" Nintendo venture.

I don't need fucking Zelda and Mario that goddamn badly. Especially since they stopped being "Best in Genre" ages ago.
Wait, when did this happen?

Village

What other 3d zelda likes exist besides darksiders

and what other 3d platformers you playing besides sonic and ratchet and clank?

Like you saying words, and trying to sass but imma need receipts.

Also cool, you don't need them. Good thing they are making other video games. You can play those. Splatoon is dope, FE will problably be dope. Odds are they will announce smash at e3? Then there is the rumored pokemon stars for switch? Or are we pretending nintendo only makes two games now?

What earth 2 do you live on.

Is that the earth, where sega won and has the console? It must be, because that can't be this one.

I'll be the first one to go " maybe we should praise nintendo as a god" but that's a wild exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom