• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

The Huskies still have a squad. Our school is still trying to run the Princeton offense.

I don't rep the Lakers. Rockets all day. Hakeem the Dream.
Squad is a strong word. We got Fultz and a bunch of dudes.

Maybe they'll improve as they get older though. Plus Michael Porter Jr. coming in next year.

Zekes!

Been trying to get back into ball for ages

Only team we got left is the Raptors, but I was always a Bulls fan because of Jordan, Rodman and Pippen. Those dudes were my idols when I was a little kid

Sch1sm

Been trying to get back into ball for ages

Only team we got left is the Raptors, but I was always a Bulls fan because of Jordan, Rodman and Pippen. Those dudes were my idols when I was a little kid

Even now, with Lowry and DeRozan stepping up for the Raptors, I can't bring myself to swing back and root for them. I go to Raptors games... to watch the other team play, mostly.

Squad is a strong word. We got Fultz and a bunch of dudes.

Maybe they'll improve as they get older though. Plus Michael Porter Jr. coming in next year.

Fair enough. Your school has hope. My school has...Well idk. AI, Ewing, and Mourning ain't walking through that door. Dikembe, ain't coming to block the shots

Zekes!

Even now, with Lowry and DeRozan stepping up for the Raptors, I can't bring myself to swing back and root for them. I go to Raptors games... to watch the other team play, mostly.

I haven't had the chance to go to a game since the Grizzlies left Vancouver lmao

zeemumu

Just read the twist

M.Night want that cinematic universe money

Between this, the Kong-Godzilla Kaiju Cinematic Universe, and the MCU, Sam Jackson's gonna exist in every movie every major movie by 2020

He has 23 twin brothers huh

Of course not.

He has 23 fraternal twins.

I saw that trailer for Get Out again and still can't tell if it's horror or a comedy. On one hand there's some freaky shit in that trailer. On the other hand, i it's directed by Jordan Peele and there's some funny stuff in there as well.

D i Z

Niho demo is up for those that are into such things. Also i haven't tried it yet, but it looks like a co-op mission is open.

Nyzvubz.png

r6epnbF.png

Ok2mCJ8.png

9DOUpyn.png

Bless Michelle Obama and the Coli

Johndoey

Banned
Country has that new President smell.
--
http://time.com/4641374/trump-inuaguration-police-protestors-justice/

Shortly after taking the oath of office as the 45th U.S. president Friday, the White House published six issue statements on its website, including one titled ”Standing Up For Our Law Enforcement Community." In it, the Trump White House pledged to be a ”law and order administration" while stopping what it characterized as a ”dangerous anti-police atmosphere in America."

The statement also takes aim at protest movements such as Black Lives Matter and others who have demonstrated against what they view as discriminatory police actions and other social and economic inequities.

”Our job is not to make life more comfortable for the rioter, the looter, or the violent disrupter," the Trump administration says, while adding that ”supporting law enforcement means supporting our citizens' ability to protect themselves."

Probably already posted somewhere, but I was gone for most of yesterday so catch up time.
--
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/chaffetz-clinton-investigation/index.html

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Affairs Committee that has investigated Hillary Clinton's actions as secretary of state, including her private email server, shook hands with the former Democratic presidential nominee Friday.

But on Instagram, the Utah Republican -- Jasoninthehouse -- wasn't nearly as diplomatic.
"So pleased she is not the President," Chaffetz wrote. "The investigation continues."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom