• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. Chest day was good at the gym. A lot of protests are happening right now around me. I am doing my part

Nyzvubz.png

r6epnbF.png

Ok2mCJ8.png

9DOUpyn.png

Bless Michelle Obama and the Coli

Ayyye!

The kid who fed deer on instagram took his newly found fame

....and created an organization to feed the needy.

Major shout out to that dude

Wow really major props to him. He took his internet fame and decided to give back.

Kreed

Comparison of Obama and Trump inaugurations: Trump turnout way down

Obama's inauguration was historic. People came from all around the world. He was a global phenomenon and a cultural/charismatic icon the likes of which comes across once or twice in a lifetime in the political sphere.

Why anyone would compare the crowds to Trump's inauguration is beyond me. Hillary's would have been huge because of similar historic significance, even with her pathetic approval ratings. But you know what, guys? She lost. And staring at pics of 2008 and saying "we had a bigger crowd" isn't going to change that, sorry.

Damn, what was his name before?

I really REALLY miss bish ......................

SilentRob didn't lie. Ive been banned for some weak shit twice since Bish left and we got people defending Nazis on this board. I can't fine any red names anywhere. I knew GAF was going slightly shit.

Country has that new President smell.
--
http://time.com/4641374/trump-inuaguration-police-protestors-justice/

Probably already posted somewhere, but I was gone for most of yesterday so catch up time.
--
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/chaffetz-clinton-investigation/index.html

Holy fucking shit.

SilentRob didn't lie. Ive been banned for some weak shit twice since Bish left and we got people defending Nazis on this board. I can't fine any red names anywhere. I knew GAF was going slightly shit.

Holy fucking shit.

Mods need to be on they guard now than ever. Bish got out while the getting was good. And i feel it's gonna get worse on this forum before we even hit summer.

Y'all might wanna chill with all this mod talk..unless you looking to be the one catching strays. Only gonna satisfy those you wanted gone..

You also have to watch out, concerned trolls and liberals try to have people slip up so they a ban can be issued to you, or have both of parties tanked. Only difference is they probably have alts.

Johndoey

Banned
If nothing else KH has an amazingly dedicated and diverse fandom. It's always interesting to see what they churn out.
Some real gnarly shit sometimes, but always interesting.

Izuna

Banned
I don't buy this whole, non-racist voter who don't see their vote as a racist one. Like, I know people are stupid, but I think they know and just keep it to themselves. They know what they want.

Izuna

Banned
smh white people

--

"If your hair is nappy, white people ain't happy."

Gunna be getting my hair cut tmr by the one place in Blackpool that has a single black footballer advertised in their window. I'll let you know if it's a disaster or nah. NOPE: BFF advised me not to try and just wait until I'm in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom