• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsdesu

Been posting in here all willy nilly, so allow me to introduce myself:

Where you're from - California
Where you live - Los Angeles, California
What is your age? - 35
Your cultural heritage - Black.Blacker than the ace of spades.
Do you know your roots - nope
Favorite musical genre - Rap first every thing else second.
Your profession/major/career interest - Pursuing Bs in Compsci
Your religious affliation - none
Hobbies - Everything that was socially un-cool that is now cool.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Please. Popeye's.
Marvel or DC? - Dc comics MCU movies
Favorite superhero? - All-Star Superman
Anime or Nah? - Nah
Favorite sport and team? - Football y Los Raiders.
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Judge Dredd.

I don't really like Eminem either. A couple of his songs are alright, but mostly I'm not a fan. His fanbase is part of the reason, too.

judas-bullet-diamondback-luke-cage.jpg

I haved a leaked preview of the script originally
the bullets was called the Shy Bullet, because they go in smooth then blow your back out

This made me cry from laughter.

Dereck

Every white person that I've met before who says they don't like rap has recited a least one quote from an Eminem song in my presence

Nr1vA2B.png

Shy

judas-bullet-diamondback-luke-cage.jpg

I haved a leaked preview of the script originally
the bullets was called the Shy Bullet, because they go in smooth then blow your back out
That's why you don't piss off Shy. Stab ya with a genuine smile.
Then goes off to pay the hospital bill for you
"Look doc, I'ma level with you. He had it coming. But can you make sure he got a comfy hospital bed?"
"After you fix that bullet hole can you turn it into a tattoo for world peace?"
''I know his momma and she would be devastated to hear he isn't taken care off and i don't want that''
Lol. You out here running the block now. No games. Just cigarettes being exchanged
LOL.
Thanks. 10 hours of flight, incoming! :(

I didn't speak the language so I communicated exclusively with random panels from comic books.

The experience as a Black person in an extremely homogeneous society has been something for sure. Someone asked me to describe what it felt like and I explained it like this:

Japan is like an ant colony that has been running efficiently for centuries. Based on the specific needs it has to operate, it has been pretty self contained. Someone like me entering into the colony is like a beetle wandering in. They aren't aggressive to the beetle but they aren't welcoming either. They recognize that the beetle isn't an ant and they give it a bit of a raised eyebrow while continuing to mill on about their business.

It isn't good or bad, it just is. I still had a great time exploring and seeing a new culture. :)
Ahhh. Gotcha.

Have a safe journey home.

harSon

Banned
Looks like I'm going to have to change my phone number. This crazy ass piece of shit has been using my cell as a callback number for a bunch of fucking quotes. I've literally received over 15 calls today alone. What the fuck.

Looks like I'm going to have to change my phone number. This crazy ass piece of shit has been using my cell as a callback number for a bunch of fucking quotes. I've literally received over 15 calls today alone. What the fuck.

Her starbending stance mixed her charmander mating form is a no-go fam. New number and burn some sage

Zekes!

how often do you have to change your number due to tinder

But don't you see, HarSon. It's destiny. It was meant to be. The star energy told her so.
sabu.png

Hustle and Flow, Empire or Iron Man 1 T Howard?

Maybe shower scene Get Rich or Die Trying T Howard.

Sex tape dooky-loving Terrence Howard. Runner-up is ice cream cone-eating Terrence Howard from Wayward Pines.

tumblr_no120mr3oT1uu8xv9o1_540.gif

I couldn't stop seeing Juice instead of Shades.

I haven't watched SoA. Sorry. I don't watch a lot of TV. I make exceptions for a couple shows here and there but I usually just watch Netflix shows. Though I'd watch it for Theo Rossi.

Shy

I haven't watched SoA. Sorry. I don't watch a lot of TV. I make exceptions for a couple shows here and there but I usually just watch Netflix shows. Though I'd watch it for Theo Rossi.
I'd be interested to know what you think of it.

It's full of fuckery, and just worse and worse as the seasons went on. lol.

It might be on US Netflix, i think.

Shy

It is. At least it was last week
Ahh good good.
Any of you guys on SFV?
I'm not, but Gordon and Jean are playing i think.
There's Shy
That kind of help comes with a price. DMX asked for Shy's help to program his universal remote. Now look at him.

Lauryn Hill asked for Shy's help to get to concerts on time...
LOL.
When am i to dream about you if i didn't?
D'awwww.
Shy is Damien.
wFxt8hl.gif

Sch1sm

When am i to dream about you if i didn't?

Ahh good good.

I'm not, but Gordon and Jean are playing i think.

D'awwww.

Doesn't look like it, sadly. I'll play tomorrow, should study anyway. Got a midterm Wednesday and I'm so royally screwed. Imagine the school bookstore being sold out of a course textbook, and no ebook being available through the publisher. lmao. What is this life.

Numb

Bless Shy
Doesn't look like it, sadly. I'll play tomorrow, should study anyway. Got a midterm Wednesday and I'm so royally screwed. Imagine the school bookstore being sold out of a course textbook, and no ebook being available through the publisher. lmao. What is this life.

I try :)
Damn good luck with that test
Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom