• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

This dude...

Anyway. Started The Blindspot season 2, and they opened up with some serious ass whoopin' that was great to see for primetime tv.

Furyous

i got some reparations yall

Piledriver, uma plata, or camel clutch? The camel clutch with the hair pull is good cardio, allegedly.

Speaking of wypipo, I came to a conclusion. Cats are the white people of the animal world. White people I love you as well as your adult women. Anywhoo, cats stay picking fights with people for no reason pretending to be innocent.

Tell me why this little cat invaded my property hunting for food. Then the cat has the nerve to start crying when I grab the *APL EDIT* and point at him. I backed his little ass all the way out the crib but not before he tried to piss on the floor only for me to *EDIT* and gladly assist him in getting out of my place.

D i Z

Looks dope. Wish i knew Kung-Fu magic. ��

For the low price of 14.99 you too can learn that Wu Shu magic shit. We have catalogues, calender's, vhs, beta, jazz drive instructional's. You name it, we got it!

Shy

For the low price of 14.99 you too can learn that Wu Shu magic shit. We have catalogues, calender's, vhs, beta, jazz drive instructional's. You name it, we got it!
Sounds great, where do i sign. 😆
My innocent innocent ears!
RVnGQ25.gif

D i Z

We should have a BCT movie night.

I'll tell you my theory about Lamont and Fred, and how Elizabeth was a side piece and not Lamont's mother.

Also, send your payment info to Wushulikeme@gmail.com and your preferred method of instructional video if you, like my soon-to-be Tiger style master Shy want to be the baddest, most adored and respected motherfucker on your block.

Nigga, we got loot crate coupons this month! What are you waiting for!!!!!

D i Z

The hustle still gets respect.

I'm throwing in Wu-Tang member pics from around town for the next 20 orders! After that, that shit is gone!

*Having me rewind my episodes for shit that I'm missing.....*

Kreed

Was looking at his post history to see what got him done but didn't see any post on a cop thread :s

He said the reverse of "Please don't let the shooter be black". Post got deleted/all quotes referencing it were removed to prevent the thread being derailed and/or quiet down our fan club of deplorables.

I see alot of complaints about the role of women in Birth of a Nation that I didnt see from the same outlets who gushed over Django, a movie where I can barely remember women getting more than a sentence or three of dialogue. Im looking sideways at some of these publications now.
The latest batch of reviews of this movie are transparently centered around the politics surrounding Nate Parker & I aint with that shit.
My only real complaint about the movie is that I wanted more payback from the slaves & fewer scenes of Black people getting their asses kicked. The brunt of the movie showed Black folks being racially terrorized in graphic fashion, (teeth are knocked out in a brutal manner, there's whipping, rapes, Black children collared like dogs or lynched) but the violence against Whites (apart from one scene) is lightweight by comparison.
I was dissapointed in that.
The women in this movie have more of a speaking role than any of the men outside of Nate Parker & one other character, so the "feminist" critiques popping up online seem shallow to me.

Anyway, I came out of the movie mad as hell. Im real curious how anyone in an interracial relationship experienced this movie, cause this film made me mad as hell at White people for the rest of my day.

cdyhybrid

I see alot of complaints about the role of women in Birth of a Nation that I didnt see from the same outlets who gushed over Django, a movie where I can barely remember women getting more than a sentence or three of dialogue. Im looking sideways at some of these publications now.
The latest batch of reviews of this movie are transparently centered around the politics surrounding Nate Parker & I aint with that shit.
My only real complaint about the movie is that I wanted more payback from the slaves & fewer scenes of Black people getting their asses kicked. The brunt of the movie showed Black folks being racially terrorized in graphic fashion, (teeth are knocked out in a brutal manner, there's whipping, rapes, Black children collared like dogs or lynched) but the violence against Whites (apart from one scene) is lightweight by comparison.
I was dissapointed in that.
The women in this movie have more of a speaking role than any of the men outside of Nate Parker & one other character, so the "feminist" critiques popping up online seem shallow to me.

Anyway, I came out of the movie mad as hell. Im real curious how anyone in an interracial relationship experienced this movie, cause this film made me mad as hell at White people for the rest of my day.
harSon, your thoughts?

I wish they hadn't thrown in that whole "Destined to be our greatest warrior" thing.

Is Colleen Wing Asian in the comics? I thought she was white. It looks alright. I'll watch it like the others.

I always thought she was 100% Asian but at one point during Immortal Iron Fist Misty calls her a "Crazy White Girl" & her mom was part of The Hand's super secret hit squad so I guess she's half & half.

And what the hell is this supposed to mean?

We should have a BCT movie night.

I'll tell you my theory about Lamont and Fred, and how Elizabeth was a side piece and not Lamont's mother.

Also, send your payment info to Wushulikeme@gmail.com and your preferred method of instructional video if you, like my soon-to-be Tiger style master Shy want to be the baddest, most adored and respected motherfucker on your block.

Nigga, we got loot crate coupons this month! What are you waiting for!!!!!

So, you think that Lamont is actually the son of Fred and...Esther?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
He said the reverse of "Please don't let the shooter be black". Post got deleted/all quotes referencing it were removed to prevent the thread being derailed and/or quiet down our fan club of deplorables.

I was wondering what happened. Couldn't find anything in their post history that looked ban worthy. I must have missed something.

Zekes!

instead of going to bed, and instead of saving money, I'm out here buying sneakers.

the wait until I get paid later this month is going to be long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom