• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...damn. How would anyone react living in a house where Fred walked around naked at night, but never showers?
Can't even bring a girl home cos of the WW1 bayonet collection that just happens to always be out. Or Fred being touchy and all up in her ear about the applications of sheep skin and rendered pig fats.
Lamont is lucky his Pops didn't kick his happy ass to the curb. He had a place to live. What else does he want? Give Fred a break. He's old.

Malyse

Never take a break from an MMO. You will regret it.

2GB for PSO2 vita
5089 files for PSO2 PC
15GB for Marvel Heroes

I wish any of these were Wii U games

D i Z

Lamont is lucky his Pops didn't kick his happy ass to the curb. He had a place to live. What else does he want? Give Fred a break. He's old.

I can't even with this slander.

I just... I can't...

My Nigga Lamont did his work in Vietnam and airlifted BA, Hannibal, Face and Murdoch out all under the disguise of a night nurse, and came home to Fred burning down the last good weed spot on the corner.

He deserves better than this.

JwBG6TV.jpg
qHBv0Cl.jpg

Sam Wilson out here cheatin'?

Sch1sm

You got good taste homie, I love pumpkin stuff! Might have to switch off the Cadbury in favor of something more festive.

Speaking of where abouts in Canada are you? Also is there other internet options...

Toronto, and if we're speaking honestly? Not entirely. There's a monopoly on internet + cable providers - part why we'll never get something like Google Fiber. It's already extortion for what I have. I've never seen my connection dip below 85mbps down, however, unless literally every device in my home is on. I pay for 100/10. Next tier is 250 down for a whole $35 more, so unless you're tryna fund that... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Every option is either a subset of Bell or Rogers, and they'll start off with low prices and then it'll all go to hell, but ultimately there'll be no difference.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Taking the subway is the worst when you got moba fans crowding the train cars. Why did the LoL tournament have to take place in san francisco this year? I'd rather have Giants fan from a couple years back than LoL fans.

Toronto, and if we're speaking honestly? Not entirely. There's a monopoly on internet + cable providers - part why we'll never get something like Google Fiber. It's already extortion for what I have. I've never seen my connection dip below 85mbps down, however, unless literally every device in my home is on. I pay for 100/10. Next tier is 250 down for a whole $35 more, so unless you're tryna fund that... ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Every option is either a subset of Bell or Rogers, and they'll start off with low prices and then it'll all go to hell, but ultimately there'll be no difference.

Hmm not to get too personal but you live alone? Can I pm you about some Toronto questions?

Sch1sm

Hmm not to get too personal but you live alone? Can I pm you about some Toronto questions?

Nah, live at home with my parents and younger brother. Cost of rent in this city is too high (market rate for a 1 bedroom is something like $1100 minimum outside the downtown core) unless I pick up more hours at work, and then I'd have to drop full time status at school 'cause I sure don't want to live with anyone else.

And ya definitely can. I'll try to answer best as possible.

I can't even with this slander.

I just... I can't...

My Nigga Lamont did his work in Vietnam and airlifted BA, Hannibal, Face and Murdoch out all under the disguise of a night nurse, and came home to Fred burning down the last good weed spot on the corner.

He deserves better than this.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lamo...levisions-greatest-travesties-sadfred.224939/

We talking about Lamont Sanford.... not Fred.... not Fred who we all know and love.

We talking about Lamont.

D i Z

This is why shit never changes. Standing up for the cheating tax dodging bigot instead of the abused and neglected son trying to do right in the world.

This is why shit never changes. Standing up for the cheating tax dodging bigot instead of the abused and neglected son trying to do right in the world.
Yeah, but Lamont's just a big dummy. That's why Fred always called him "you big dummy".

What y'all doing right now?

I'm sitting at a wing bar watching the Parent Hood.

I'm eating KFC at home. Bout to watch 13th so Shy doesn't come to take my soul.

Nah, live at home with my parents and younger brother. Cost of rent in this city is too high (market rate for a 1 bedroom is something like $1100 minimum outside the downtown core) unless I pick up more hours at work, and then I'd have to drop full time status at school 'cause I sure don't want to live with anyone else.

And ya definitely can. I'll try to answer best as possible.

That about sums that up.. Thanks!!

Sch1sm

What y'all doing right now?

I'm sitting at a wing bar watching the Parent Hood.

Watching The Innkeepers.

Eating while watching Master of None

I liked that show, but Aziz Ansari's voice hurt so I struggled to binge it.

That about sums that up.. Thanks!!

Our cost of living is pretty eh. You planning a move? Live east or west Toronto. Closer you are to a subway station, more it costs. Closer that station is to the core? More it costs. Closer it is to amenities like schools, corner stores, markets? Costs more. Standard shit. I've seen 1 bedrooms up to $2000.

I'll move out. One day.

Our cost of living is pretty eh. You planning a move? Live east or west Toronto. Closer you are to a subway station, more it costs. Closer that station is to the core? More it costs. Closer it is to amenities like schools, corner stores, markets? Costs more. Standard shit. I've seen 1 bedrooms up to $2000.

I'll move out. One day.

lol I'm in NY your prices don't scare me.. It's shit everywhere. But to answer your question after a visit this past summer the SO and I have been thinking about it. Just gathering info at this point though.

Was playing SFV. I have never played a game so much that I was so bad at.

So much truth here..

Sch1sm

Was playing SFV. I have never played a game so much that I was so bad at.

Bruh. Tell me about it. My username may as well be CatchingLs.

His tiny body fits his voice
Why they put him next to a giant tho. Looking like a child

He did this to himself.

lol I'm in NY your prices don't scare me.. It's shit everywhere. But to answer your question after a visit this past summer the SO and I have been thinking about it. Just gathering info at this point though.

They'll scare you when your precious US dollars are insignificant Canadian dollars and shit is going up every year with no sign of stopping, unless you wrangle one damn good job beforehand. Just don't look at the cost of actual houses here, shit's disgust. Should see our grocery store prices, honestly.

They'll scare you when your precious US dollars are insignificant Canadian dollars and shit is going up every year with no sign of stopping, unless you wrangle one damn good job beforehand. Just don't look at the cost of actual houses here, shit's disgust. Should see are grocery store prices, honestly.

🤔
Like I said just gathering info. Cost of living is def something to consider but as far as housing goes most areas in NYC are about that if not more for just studios. Unless like you said the further you move away from the main areas.

We stayed in the outer areas and drove about 10-15mins to get to Toronto, so that also may be an option. Commuting into Manhattan is what I do now so that isn't much of a stretch.

Just trying to avoid the growing threat of vagina grabbing that goes on in the US apparently (lol)

Kreed

jor.png

I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand

Saw this said repeatedly on the cable news shows by a Republican Nu black lady named Stacy (not Dash) in defense of Trump. For people always claiming rap music is crap, they sure love talking about it.

Numb

He did this to himself.
Indeed
Looking foward to season 2
🤔
Like I said just gathering info. Cost of living is def something to consider but as far as housing goes most areas in NYC are about that if not more for just studios. Unless like you said the further you move away from the main areas.

We stayed in the outer areas and drove about 10-15mins to get to Toronto, so that also may be an option. Commuting into Manhattan is what I do now so that isn't much of a stretch.

Just trying to avoid the growing threat of vagina grabbing that goes on in the US apparently (lol)

Trying to jump away before the unbreakable cooch grab connects

Sch1sm

🤔

I'm just gonna tell you to be cautious of that line of thinking. You may potentially pay more, or roughly the same, in terms of rent - depending on the area, but it's the little things that'll add up to make it a more expensive experience.

I personally commute into the city. Let me draw this on the subway map, even. I'll assume the fastest routes i.e. I caught an express bus to my first station. I gotta ask, though. Driving? Is Manhattan parking not ridiculously priced?

I'm just gonna tell you to be cautious of that line of thinking. You may potentially pay more, or roughly the same, in terms of rent - depending on the area, but it's the little things that'll add up to make it a more expensive experience.

I personally commute into the city. Let me draw this on the subway map, even. I'll assume the fastest routes i.e. I caught an express bus to my first station. I gotta ask, though. Driving? Is Manhattan parking not ridiculously priced?

That it is, I take the bus. If you had to drive in there's some places that are all day parking for $20. Considering bus fare is $9-12 each way. We tried the bus too while on vacation and is was about the same time and cost wise.

I'd have to consider a career before anything serious goes down.

Malyse

Just got my first platinum trophy with Persona 5

Mine was Saints Row the Third, but that's cause I conquered all the territories before I started the story. My second was Shinovi Versus, cause I did like 98% just in normal play. Those last few though 😷

D i Z

That it is, I take the bus. If you had to drive in there's some places that are all day parking for $20. Considering bus fare is $9-12 each way. We tried the bus too while on vacation and is was about the same time and cost wise.

I'd have to consider a career before anything serious goes down.

My Wushulikeme instructional videos could use a northern continent distribution wing, if you're interested.

I've never gotten a plat. Gotten close on the most unlikely and difficult games. But I usually get jammed on there being MP trophies when no-one plays mp anymore, or stupid pixel hunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom