• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this upstanding young man using such vulgar language. Forearm Star, you're a bad influence. smh

funnycomic_cagedoommoney.jpg

Mizerman

Shy has been smoking cigs and collecting protection pay lately. something has changed in him. The Brexit took the civility out of the UK and infused him with the raw power of a derby hat wearing, Southside gangsta

Dude's a gentleman gangsta. He'll help old ladies across the street and kill you in an alleyway with a smile and regret. Total ruthlessness.

Kinda impressed slowly watched this guy destroy a relationship and put himself in it over 2 weeks after he got a whiff a chance at the girl after being friends with her for year.

Also Trump after the last debate said he's going to also up the value of dick to % you can't believe 200, 600, 2000% it'll be higher than the pound

Dude's a gentleman gangsta. He'll help old ladies across the street and kill you in an alleyway with a smile and regret. Total ruthlessness.

Crying Freeman was based on Shy's life but set on Japan.

Crying Freeman follows an assassin, a Japanese man hypnotized and trained by the Chinese mafia (called the "108 Dragons") to serve as its agent, and covered in a vast and complex dragon tattoo. A quiet but complicated killer, Freeman reflexively sheds tears after every killing as a sign of regret.

His place seems disposable sometimes within that group. On his own, though, I'm all for him. Preferred his solo career by far.

I was speaking more of solo careers/singing ability hence why I lumped Ronnie, Mike and Ricky together.

But I won't sleep on Ralph, his first solo album was the truth also,

Sch1sm

I was speaking more of solo careers/singing ability hence why I lumped Ronnie, Mike and Ricky together.

But I won't sleep on Ralph, his first solo album was the truth also,

The order I gave is my preference vocally, too, tbh. 👀👀👀

I don't think it changes for their solo careers, either, I'd have to listen again to even think about changing it.

Slayven

They were probably all friends growing up from little kids, and you just don't dump your friends for no reason. Plus Raj was a little nerdy, and Rerun was real popular from being a dancer. His options were limited and he was comfortable. And hey, he really liked them as friends.

Plus Rod's mama didn't play.

The order I gave is my preference vocally, too, tbh. 👀👀👀

I don't think it changes for their solo careers, either, I'd have to listen again to even think about changing it.

I put Johnny Gill last.

I know, he's probably the best singer New Edition has and had one hell of a solo career, plus he has a monster R&B hit out right now. But I don't listen to his records as much as I did the others.

So in order of people I listen to the most:

Ralph
Bobby
BBD
Johnny

Went to red lobster for the first time in years. The cheddar biscuits aren't the same. The scampi isn't the same. I ordered the endless shrimp and they ended me early. Never again. Never again.

Shy, please pay them a visit. They haven't paid their "insurance."

Went to red lobster for the first time in years. The cheddar biscuits aren't the same. The scampi isn't the same. I ordered the endless shrimp and they ended me early. Never again. Never again.

Shy, please pay them a visit. They haven't paid their "insurance."

I gotta ask, how many rounds before they cut you off?

Sch1sm

GoW4 is tight but it deadass takes years to start up. If anyone else has got it, add me on XBL? Tag is Upinzani. Send a message with your GAF user if it ain't super obvious.

Sch1sm

Did BCT go to the bunker and not tell me? It's awfully quiet around here.

Been playing Gears of War 4 since I woke up. Like a little over halfway through the campaign now, tried out some MP. Enjoying the final day of my break from school, really.

---

Good afternoon, BCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom