• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
42% thank you very much.

Oh yea, more Marvel covers

01-marvel-hip-hop-2016-billboard-1240.jpg

03-marvel-hip-hop-2016-billboard-1240.jpg

I really hate that she is called RiRi

I finally figured out a way to create a youtube playlist that automatically adds videos from channels, even if I'm not subscribed to them. Helped reduce my subscription feed as 80% of it was music and there was no easy way to just go through them all.

All that being said, are there any youtube channels that upload music that y'all recommend?

I really hate that she is called RiRi
What's wrong with Riri? Shit I had a friend called Nene.

I finally figured out a way to create a youtube playlist that automatically adds videos from channels, even if I'm not subscribed to them. Helped reduce my subscription feed as 80% of it was music and there was no easy way to just go through them all.

All that being said, are there any youtube channels that upload music that y'all recommend?

How'd you do that? As for channels I check out GilvaSunner, SupraDarky, and VintageHipHopSeattle on the reg.

42% thank you very much.

Oh yea, more Marvel covers

01-marvel-hip-hop-2016-billboard-1240.jpg

03-marvel-hip-hop-2016-billboard-1240.jpg

What albums are these supposed to be?

Personally I could never date outside my race because I feel I am to culturally black and would want a woman who I could relate and identify with. Like reminiscing about martin , old r kelly jams or cracking jokes about how I better put some lotion on my ashy ankles lol.

I see no problem with interracial couples tho , I think there is just some stigma about how most black men when they get fame go for white women so they get a lot of heat for it. I really think its far from the truth . There are many black celebs who date with in their race.Will Smith, Lebron , and Beyonce just to name a few.

I feel its a vocal minority of black men who put white women on pedestals and promote which gets a lot of attention and understandably makes black women feel a type of way. They hold them to a higher social status which they are in a white dominated society

Shit, I haven't been in one ever so I can't be picky. I'd go with whatever pussy is thrown at me.

Shy

Mornin' peeps!
Morning morning.
Wait just a minute! Shy, you out here handing out Cadbury and ain't even tell me? Don't you go trying to save me from myself!!
You need less Cadbury's in your life, man. Shy's doing you a favour.
Not you too!
Listen I can turn this off any time want guys, I don't have a problem. I just don't want to quit right now that's all.
Phd9ZuW.gif

Goood morning black peop....

*sees convo about interracial relationships*

*is product of an interracial relationship*

I'll be on my way then.
Yeah.
WeSbVBU.png

You'll get the adventures of shy in modern day Arizona and you'll like it.
sr55ai7.png

How'd you do that? As for channels I check out GilvaSunner, SupraDarky, and VintageHipHopSeattle on the reg.

Long story short I found a Google script that i run every hour which handles it. Now, on my way to or from work, I can just fire up the playlist and hear new joints without fiddling with my phone when I'm driving.

Tips for anyone who wants to use it:
1) Add your sheetID (the seemingly random letters in the google sheet url) in the code where you see a bunch of X's
2) Have it send notificaitons (emails) to you immediately if it ever fails

Same.

Wish i had some of that Kilmer-Holiday swagger.

You do yourself a disservice. You got the swag shy. Your Holiday mixed with a chivalrous knight. Now embrace the confidence of those that voted for the Brexit and walk boldly into your role as leader of the Justice League Brittania

As someone of mixed ethnicity I don't even know what to think.

Am I polluting someone's bloodline?

Am I getting them closer to glorious all-mixed future?

Should I only be dating "my own kind" (mixed people)?

Do I even have a "my own kind"?

Am I someone's fetish?

Am I turning them into a fetish?
Assist the fight! Get with all other races

Malyse

I would never join the empire or the rebels, they ain't trying to have no colored folks in power

WRONG!

CixR3QAWUAAgy0-.jpg

Rae_Sloane.jpg

Ciena Ree and Rae Sloane. Both Imperial Officers. Ciena led the fight on Jakku and Rae is eternally fucking someone's day up.
tumblr_o45dcq4KAT1qbnosso4_500.png

But I know that black women scare you, so I see how you could miss them.

----

Edit: To be more specific, Rae is the same rank as Thrawn. Grand Admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom