• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

I had two Tinder dates this week, the one on Friday with the Slovenian Au Pair was dope. She's real cool people, although it's clear she hasn't been here long - and her knowledge of black people is relegated to what she's seen on TV/Film.

The second Tinder date was with some 24 year old girl on Saturday, like the profile stated, or so I thought. She's a cinema fan, so we ended up going to the movies at some point. We went to see The Accountant (the movie is straight ass btw) and when we were purchasing tickets, the dudes like "you just made the age limit!" to her - and I'm internally like "what the fuck does that mean?!" It turns out she graduated HS in June and turned 18 in September. I tried to work through that shit, but in the back of my mind I couldn't shake the fact that this chick was months removed from parent teacher conferences and shit. Just as I'd begin to forget that there's a fucking generational gulf between us (I'm 27), some shit would pop up to instantly remind me, like her talking about Senior prom. We ended up going to Applebees after the movie, and this chick straight up ordered Chicken Tenders and French Fries from the Kid's Menu. She said it's because she doesn't have much of an appetite, but it didn't matter, at that point my dick was irreparably flaccid.

So you gonna slide me her number or what?

Also "cinema fan" lol.

hypernima

Banned
I had two Tinder dates this week, the one on Friday with the Slovenian Au Pair was dope. She's real cool people, although it's clear she hasn't been here long - and her knowledge of black people is relegated to what she's seen on TV/Film.

The second Tinder date was with some 24 year old girl on Saturday, like the profile stated, or so I thought. She's a cinema fan, so we ended up going to the movies at some point. We went to see The Accountant (the movie is straight ass btw) and when we were purchasing tickets, the dudes like "you just made the age limit!" to her - and I'm internally like "what the fuck does that mean?!" It turns out she graduated HS in June and turned 18 in September. I tried to work through that shit, but in the back of my mind I couldn't shake the fact that this chick was months removed from parent teacher conferences and shit. Just as I'd begin to forget that there's a fucking generational gulf between us (I'm 27), some shit would pop up to instantly remind me, like her talking about Senior prom. We ended up going to Applebees after the movie, and this chick straight up ordered Chicken Tenders and French Fries from the Kid's Menu. She said it's because she doesn't have much of an appetite, but it didn't matter, at that point my dick was irreparably flaccid.

fucking DEAD.

Zekes!

Speak of the devil; I once hit a random up on the bus and we exchanged numbers. She told me she was 19-20 (I was maybe 21-22 at the time), and it turned out she was 16-17. She was one of those girls that had dudes tripping over themselves for her; found out she was seeing some dude even older than me, and had a few other dudes pining over her.

I say speak of the devil 'cause this morning I wake up to an instagram message from her, after losing track of her years ago.

Sch1sm

I swear Tinder profiles show ages, bruh.

harSon

Banned
I swear Tinder profiles show ages, bruh.

It does show ages. But it reflects whatever birth date you put on Facebook, since that's what's used to log in, which in this case calculated to 24 for her. A lot of times you'll see people put their actual age in their bio. Also, if you have Tinder Plus - you can hide age entirely.

Mediking

I'm all for respecting an artist vision but I would love for more well written black characters to be in JRPGS. It's a sad rarity.

harson be like

UX3r2SF.jpg

Malyse

Cu6PLM3UIAYPMXo.jpg

----

Why doesn’t a Sith ever choose to use a blue or green lightsaber? Ahsoka provides a very clear answer to this question: because they can’t.

Kyber crystals choose Force users and present themselves to their desired owner, but dark siders don’t experience this same connection to the cystals. The only way the Sith and other dark side Force users can collect kyber crystals is by stealing them or plundering them off the bodies of their fallen foes. Even if a dark sider were to acquire a kyber crystal from a green or blue, the act of bending the crystal to their will in a new lightsaber will cause the crystal to “bleed,” turning it red.

Huh.

I'm callin the feds

Dai101

Banned
Y'all holmes worry about brown folks sending packages because the feds and then..

Come on esos.

Bubba T

Spotted a harson post, was not disappointed.

Ever since I've accepted the offer last week, ive been getting props from a bunch of the staff and managers. I'm sure they do this for all incoming first years but it still feels good regardless.

Slayven

“We've been around a long time; these guys who want to come in are rookies,” said Rep. Robert A. Brady (D-Pa.), who represents much of Philadelphia. “We're going to do everything right. These guys better not do anything to hinder the election, because it'd backfire completely on them. We'd put it out on the street, that they're challenging black votes, and people will come out in droves. I hope they try to challenge everybody, because we'll have lines and lines and lines.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news.../rigged-election-talk-didnt-start-with-trump/

Zaverious

I wonder why I still watch this crap General Hospital everyday. Mob boss blows up his son with a car bomb intended for someone else but people including the son's siblings keep telling the mom to stay with him because the mob boss is grieving and needs her care too. ???

Johndoey

Banned
I wonder why I still watch this crap General Hospital everyday. Mob boss blows up his son with a car bomb intended for someone else but people including the son's siblings keep telling the mom to stay with him because the mob boss is grieving and needs her care too. ???
Trade up and watch Young and the restless.

https://youtu.be/wlFIT6Ntmrk

Ain't really tryna be in here because of fuck nigga, and I'm not a fan of this "news" network, but someone sent this clip to me and I wanted to share it. Sorry if it was posted earlier. See some of y'all later at the spot..✌

harson be like

UX3r2SF.jpg
Stop being mad, shortround..some of us folks like picking they girls up. I'm a foot and four inches taller than mine. You jealous..🐎

Kreed

I dunno, thinking about making a thread asking opinions on japans frequent sexualisation of minors'. Last time there was a thread about the potential outlawing of underage hentai, some people went ape.

The moment you made this/your previous post where our "alt-right former GAFer fan club" could see it, your thread was DOA. So don't.

https://youtu.be/wlFIT6Ntmrk

Ain't really tryna be in here because of fuck nigga, and I'm not a fan of this "news" network, but someone sent this clip to me and I wanted to share it. Sorry if it was posted earlier. See some of y'all later at the spot..✌

Stop being mad, shortround..some of us folks like picking they girls up. I'm a foot and four inches taller than mine. You jealous..🐎
Being tall don't get you nothin but back problems

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
You know, it is a topic that needs to be discussed. Character design and age are something that has been on my mind a lot lately. Not only is it disturbing that infantile characters are 1000 year old dragons but then there are 12 year olds who look like they are in their 20's. Both are creepy af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom