• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it is a topic that needs to be discussed. Character design and age are something that has been on my mind a lot lately. Not only is it disturbing that infantile characters are 1000 year old dragons but then there are 12 year olds who look like they are in their 20's. Both are creepy af.
What about 17 yr olds that look like their 20 and they are actual battleships heh

harSon

Banned
And women..my poor back 😔

I'll just say you don't see any profiles on Tinder saying "If you're taller than me, swipe left."

QbadP.png

FyreWulff

You know, it is a topic that needs to be discussed. Character design and age are something that has been on my mind a lot lately. Not only is it disturbing that infantile characters are 1000 year old dragons but then there are 12 year olds who look like they are in their 20's. Both are creepy af.

this is the reason i fell away from anime. I was like "fuck yeah i love dbz gimme more" and then people were all "yo check out this anime with a 1000000000000000 year old demon child"

noped

the

fuck

out

there was a guy that used to post on the forums that had an anime avatar along those lines so bad that most people i talked to said they had to block his avatar just to keep from getting flagged at work

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Never google anything you see mention on a message board, it will only make you sad

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BKuma%2BMiko%2B-%2BEpisode%2B6%2B-%2BNatsu%2BCries.gif

Bear gif aside, you ain't lying.

this is the reason i fell away from anime. I was like "fuck yeah i love dbz gimme more" and then people were all "yo check out this anime with a 1000000000000000 year old demon child"

noped

the

fuck

out

A lot of it is shit so I actively don't go looking on my own but if you're ever curious, Anime GAF gives some nice recommendations based on whatever your criteria is. Next month I'm going to check out One Punch Man because a lot of them recommended it.

Sorry Sch1sm, I don't know if I'll buy Gears of War 4. It just looks so boring. I enjoyed what I played of 3 but I think it's a game that I don't really enjoy for the game itself.

Also if y'all don't see me post as much here lately it's because I forgot my GAF password and I can't log in on my new laptop. I can only post on my phone now.

Trying to figure out a really new graphically-intensive game to buy. Can anyone tell me how Mafia III is on PC?

Malyse

What are the ethics of designing a thread for the sole purpose of baiting gaffers into admitting their pedophiles/lolicons?

I mean, there are snakes in this thread that will use the first reply to immediately dime you out like a punk ass bitch, so tread carefully.
2.png

I hope there all black dudes.

three blacks, two Mexicans, a woman, and a white guy
who dies in the first mission.

Malyse

Still mad about that, eh?

It was a little bitch move, particularly when I wasn't *actually* being literal. Hurr durr, what a hyperbole? It's like you don't pay any attention to how I actually post. It's like you're too self absorbed to be 'bout anything. But hey! Better I know who the fuckboy simps are than to remain ignorant.

😊😊😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom