• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Morning BCT
Mornin', everyone!
Morning, y'all.
Morning morning.
Moms fell for that nigerian ish. Entire day gonna be spent on ensuring they don't zero out her credit.
Chirst. I hope they catch the bastards.
Someone went full "cuck" in that thread xD

AYyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
lH2TMWH.gif

andthebeatgoeson

In DC and have one final night. Went to Marvin's last night and it was great.

Any suggestions for a fella out and about in DC. Can only do cabs and Uber. So nothing far out

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
fuckkkk fuck fuck fuck fuck

Ta-Nehisi Coates was supposed to have a lecture today, and it's been canceled. I took the day off for this.

:'(

LionPride

Banned
What's with that 'historical accurate' defense anyway? Weren't a large amount of cowboys actually black?
People don't know that because 99% of what they know about westerns, much like their knowledge of gangster life, comes from media showing one side and oe side only

Sch1sm

Do most people who use cuck as an insult even know the meaning of the word.

No. A good chunk of people don't know anything about what they're talking about. Just look at OT. It's filled with people with the potential to learn, yet never bother using the same resource that allows them to browse GAF: the freakin' Internet. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

D i Z

People like Obama's brother remind me why I'm fortunate to be an only child. Cat's would be turned into grease stains for this kind of shit back in the day.

celljean89

Neo Member
Where you're from – New Jersey
Where you live – Brick City
What is your age? - 27
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy – My father is 75% Haitian and 25% Cuban. My mother is black, white, and Chinese.
Do you know your roots – I somewhat do.
Favorite musical genre – Hip Hop, R&B, Indie Rock, and electronic music. Also whatever sounds good.
Your profession/major/career interest – My career interest is to be a Graphic Designer.
Your religious affiliation – Agnostic
Hobbies -
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? – Popeye’s, never had Churches or Bojangles
Marvel or DC? – DC
Favorite superhero? – The Question
Anime or Nah? – Depends.
Favorite sport and team? – NFL and the NY Giants.
What's your favorite Disney movie? – Between Aladdin and Lion King

LionPride

Banned
What is your age? - 27
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy – My father is 75% Haitian and 25% Cuban. My mother is black, white, and Chinese.
Favorite musical genre – Hip Hop, R&B, Indie Rock, and electronic music. Also whatever sounds good.
Your profession/major/career interest – My career interest is to be a Graphic Designer.
Hobbies -
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? – Popeye’s, never had Churches or Bojangles
Marvel or DC? – DC
Anime or Nah? – Depends.

What up what up

I don't respect you for being a Giants fan, but I will respect you for knowing Aladdin and Lion King are two of Disney's best

Sch1sm

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

Seen A Stray movie trailer? Captain Phillips crew got jobs that weren't pirates .
Spreading the dog loving propaganda tho
full

I love how they translated ''I curse your horses and donkeys'' to ''i thought you were a good muslim''
full

HAHAHAHA. I need to watch this. Holy. Come to Toronto and witness this with me, what the Hell. Numb, man. This shit is gold. :")

E: Real talk, though, the music in this. I like it.

Kreed

Slayven, harSon, you need to watch this new episode of Insecure.

Molly: Tinder used to be cool but now it's basically a fuck app. Hinge at least pulls from your network of friends but apparently all my friends only know Hotep niggas.

*scene changes to Hotep Nigga talking about the kind of black queen he's looking for*

Is this the first time
hotep
has been said on TV?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Slayven, harSon, you need to watch this new episode of Insecure.

Is this the first time
hotep
has been said on TV?
There's a Danny Phantom episode where the black kid gets tired of being a simp and ends up getting possessed by a ghost literally named Hotep Ra.

What is your age? - 27
Hobbies -
Marvel or DC? – DC
Anime or Nah? – Depends.

Welcome brother! Have a seat at the 3-3 table and...

I don't respect you for being a Giants fan

Shhhh you!! I have no say in the matter but get out! Lol

LionPride

Banned
i dont think seth is a racist, but come on with that.
Supposedly he ain't even know it
duckr.png

I can't believe the yearly installment of a shallow arcade shooter isn't making significant changes every year.

Hey, COD has been pretty good last few go arounds

Welcome brother! Have a seat at the 3-3 table and...

Shhhh you!! I have no say in the matter but get out! Lol

Only time I like the Giants are when I need to see Eli ball out in the playoffs, maybe ODB and Sterling Shepard will get em there this year so the better Manning can succeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom