• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Them DICE servers.
Ain't that the truth. 😭

Silly question, but you didn't go out and get it did you. ?

I know you said nah the other night, i thought maybe you changed your mind.
Haven't tried mp. Been on Campaign all morning. Clyde Blackburn died a hero. Over and over again.
LOL.
s60kT0V.gif

just catching up on the Flash and he was in the Vandal Savage ep
Druckman episode. Was that this weeks. ?
I haven't seen it yet.

Or do you mean Legends.

I stopped watching that mess after the 6 or 7 episodes.

Slayven

Ain't that the truth. 😭

LOL.
s60kT0V.gif

Druckman episode. Was that this weeks. ?
I haven't seen it yet.

Or do you mean Legends.

I stopped watching that mess after the 6 or 7 episodes.
Flash season 2.

lol no one seems to like legends of tomorrow, that bad?

Shy

Flash season 2.
ohhhHHHHHhhh. That's right.

God i'm a derpy.
lol no one seems to like legends of tomorrow, that bad?
Yeah, it came across overly cheesy, and felt very 90s (not in a good way) same way Supergirl felt for me, and arrow seemed to go last season. Shame.

So far the only show to keep it's balance is Flash.

D i Z

Legends is the worst in a lineup working its way down from decent to absolute fail. I tuned in just to watch Vixen this week and noped right the hell on out.

Sch1sm

Ain't that the truth. 😭

Nah, boss. Didnt pick it up. I stopped Day 1/early purchasing of EA titles 2 years ago.

Slayven

ohhhHHHHHhhh. That's right.

God i'm a derpy.

Yeah, it came across overly cheesy, and felt very 90s (not in a good way) same way Supergirl felt for me, and arrow seemed to go last season. Shame.

So far the only show to keep it's balance is Flash.

Well the Flash got a tight cast Papa Joe, Cisco, and the dude that plays Barry are all MVPs. Hell when Flash guest stars in Arrow is the only time I like Ollie. Hell even Captain Cold grew on me

Shy

Nah, boss. Didnt pick it up. I stopped Day 1/early purchasing of EA titles 2 years ago.
Gotcha.

It's a shame that you won't be playing with us though.
Well the Flash got a tight cast Papa Joe, Cisco, and the dude that plays Barry are all MVPs. Hell when Flash guest stars in Arrow is the only time I like Ollie. Hell even Captain Cold grew on me
Tru dat.

D i Z

Gotcha.

It's a shame that you won't be playing with us though.

Tru dat.

I think that DDoS attack that's going down today is doing its thing. Servers are actually empty. I created a reg DM session, and no one is hopping in after about 5 minutes.

You guys gonna quit playing the online that quick?!

Think he means the first days of tomfoolery.

Bubba T

So I'm a finalist for a scholarship that pays the full tuition for four years of a college that I hopefully get accepted to

Sweet baby jesus

Good luck fam. Those student loans are rough.

When I used to write loans this sista came in wanting to refinance her car. I pulled her credit report and this woman had 150k in loans, most of it being from some for profit school she graduated from.

D i Z

Basically this. I intend on getting it, soon enough. Once major issues they tend to face are fixed.

My bad. Should have quoted Shy directly as I was replying to his ??? in reference to 'he'.
I bet you run into that confusion quite a bit around these parts.

Shy

I think that DDoS attack that's going down today is doing its thing. Servers are actually empty. I created a reg DM session, and no one is hopping in after about 5 minutes.
I can't even sign in at all. So you're luckier than me.
Basically this. I intend on getting it, soon enough. Once major issues they tend to face are fixed.
Ahhh. Sorry, i misunderstood.

Sch1sm

My bad. Should have quoted Shy directly as I was replying to his ??? in reference to 'he'.
I bet you run into that confusion quite a bit around these parts.

Awk.
Awk.
Awk.

But for those who don't know, it's she/her for me.

Ahhh. Sorry, i misunderstood.

^^ Unless everyone ends up telling me they hate BF1, I'll get it in the next couple weeks, ez.

D i Z

The campaign is pretty good. I'm on the flyboy section now and so far the first couple of story lines have a good amount of variety and no jank.
I'd be in complete heaven right now if my tv wasn't busted and I could explore the darker areas for collectibles.

Awk.
Awk.
Awk.

But for those who don't know, it's she/her for me.

^^ Unless everyone ends up telling me they hate BF1, I'll get it in the next couple weeks, ez.

I usually try to stay neutral on responses to respect any anonymity that people might need.

---

Listening to the GI podcast interview with The Order devs and these guys...
It's like they got enough accolades from the dev community for what they were doing that they didn't even care how the buying public would view the game. They seem more perturbed with people not respecting their art, more than them bullishly disappointing everyone that wanted to enjoy the art in question.

Numb

Listening to the GI podcast interview with The Order devs and these guys...
It's like they got enough accolades from the dev community for what they were doing that they didn't even care how the buying public would view the game. They seem more perturbed with people not respecting their art, more than them bullishly disappointing everyone that wanted to enjoy the art in question.

Gave the game a shot and i respect the looks
But looks ain't everything.
Maybe in The Order 2: Werewolves,Vampires and even black people
Believe it!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Honestly, Arrow is better than Flash this season.

D i Z

Gave the game a shot and i respect the looks
But looks ain't everything.
Maybe in The Order 2: Werewolves,Vampires and even black people
Believe it!

The way they talk, Sony will decide since they own the IP. But these guys didn't sound very interested. They covered their bases, but wanted their independence. Now they have other things on the table, but frankly, a lot of jive talking about how they handle things overall.

Heroman

Banned
Yo Black Gaf. Been lurking for a while and it's my time to shine

Where you're from - Stone Mountian GA
Where you live - Snellville GA
What is your age? - 21
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - African American
Do you know your roots - Can go all the way back to slave time on wy dad side
Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop, pop, R NB , Rock
Your profession/major/career interest - Criminal Justice
Your religious affiliation - None
Hobbies - Video games, working out, Camping
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - None, Chick Flia all you need
Marvel or DC? - DC
Favorite superhero? - The Batman
Anime or Nah? - Depends on the day
Favorite sport and team? - Pro wrestling, Pats and Warriors
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Lion king

Sou Da

Yo Black Gaf. Been lurking for a while and it's my time to shine

Where you're from - Stone Mountian GA
Where you live - Snellville GA
What is your age? - 21
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - African American
Do you know your roots - Can go all the way back to slave time on wy dad side
Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop, pop, R NB , Rock
Your profession/major/career interest - Criminal Justice
Your religious affiliation - None
Hobbies - Video games, working out, Camping
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - None, Chick Flia all you need
Marvel or DC? - DC
Favorite superhero? - The Batman
Anime or Nah? - Depends on the day
Favorite sport and team? - Pro wrestling, Pats and Warriors
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Lion king

patrice.png

LotusHD

Banned
That's tight.

Neir doesn't have me suepr hyped like ffxv or in this weird SSS tier hype I got for KH3 where it has rounded back to just normal behavior , where the only way I can describe kh is that shit looks magical.

However the first neir was dope, this one looks dope, dope people are on it. Imma cop it when It comes out.

I'm the opposite, since I saw that Boss Trailer, I've been most hyped for this. Then I listened to the utterly incredible soundtrack from the first one, and became aware of how it's apparently a mini-miracle that this sequel is even happening to begin with.

Been begging my friend to bring over his 360 so I can finally play the first Nier. I know it's obviously nothing like the sequel, but I really feel like trying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom