• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroman

Banned
Is it that comfortable kind of camping where y'all got an RV and all the resources you need or is this some live off the land type of camping where all you got is a tent and your prayers?

It ain't Camping if you're in RV. It just me, whoever with me , and the Mountain Lions that are roaming the land.

cdyhybrid

Yo Black Gaf. Been lurking for a while and it's my time to shine

Where you're from - Stone Mountian GA
Where you live - Snellville GA
What is your age? - 21
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - African American
Do you know your roots - Can go all the way back to slave time on wy dad side
Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop, pop, R NB , Rock
Your profession/major/career interest - Criminal Justice
Your religious affiliation - None
Hobbies - Video games, working out, Camping
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - None, Chick Flia all you need
Marvel or DC? - DC
Favorite superhero? - The Batman
Anime or Nah? - Depends on the day
Favorite sport and team? - Pro wrestling, Pats and Warriors
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Lion king
🤔

D i Z

The last time I went camping (with a crew of Japanese friends) everyone ditched the tents to go be lucky down by the river, and I was left to guard the beer.

I had never been so hungover in my entire life the next day. But the camp site looked like it had a helluva party when they got back.

Which one of you high school nikkas was this
A98lsSx.jpg

harSon

Banned

I gave the log line when it first happened a while back: "It involves a misleading tinder profile, a mom and her daughter, "sharing is caring", coin flips, snorting, "ever been milked?", a compromised Pittsburgh Pirates jersey and apartment security."

I went into excruciating detail in the tinder memoirs I'm writing up.

The girl I'm now dating asked me last night what the strangest experience I've had on Tinder is, and I had to skip WAY down the list for something I could actually comfortably share in public.

harSon

Banned
She showed up with her Mom?

Actually you know what no, I don't want to know

That's exactly what happened. And both were trying to get it in, thus the coin flip.

The strangest encounter I ever had was with a girl who worked with her dad as a morgue attendant, and did Taxidermy as a hobby. I've never met someone so emotionally detached and robotic. It was like talking to some shitty AI.

Zekes!

That's exactly what happened. And both were trying to get it in, thus the coin flip.

The strangest encounter I ever had was with a girl who worked with her dad as a morgue attendant, and did Taxidermy as a hobby. I've never met someone so emotionally detached and robotic. It was like talking to some shitty AI.

how was the sex tho

harSon

Banned
how was the sex tho

Have you ever had sex with someone who was expressionless and dead quiet during sex, and made you feel like your strokes ain't shit? And with an audience of stuffed dead animals glaring at you from all corners of the room?

Sch1sm

I remember when the Hawks were #1 in the east
Damn near had all their starting five in the all star game.

....got swept out the playoffs by Bron and nem.

I remember how promising they were. And then they weren't. And they haven't been relevant since. Travesty. /s
I'm a Celtics fan, fuck the Hawks.

Gotta support the home town

I was born, raised, and live in Toronto. My loyalty is 0.

MLB - BoSox.
NBA - Boston Celtics
NHL - Detroit Red Wings
NFL - Green Bay Packers

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

----

How goes, y'all?

Sch1sm

That's the most ain't shit bandwagon list of favorite teams I've ever seen in my life.

Bandwagon list? The Packers haven't won a Super Bowl since 2011. Before then, 1997?
The Celtics haven't seen a championship since Rondo, Garnett, Pierce, Allen, and Perkins were still on the starting line in fucking 08? Before then, '86.
The Red Wings haven't won a Stanley Cup since 08, either. Before then, '02, and '98?
Only "recent" win I've seen is the Red Sox, and that was in '13. Before then, '7. Before then, '04?

If I was gonna bandwagon, I'd at least choose a more consistent contender than 2 teams in rebuilding mode who fail to make it past Round 1 of the playoffs, and 2 who are just struggling, the End.

They may not be the best, but it's better than seeing 0 in my life time like the Maple Leafs, Raptors, and Blue Jays. ;-;

Like she's gonna cheer for the fuckin Raptors

Deadass. I don't even watch them for them. I watch them for other teams. Who does he want me to cheer for? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BigDes

Have you ever had sex with someone who was expressionless and dead quiet during sex, and made you feel like your strokes ain't shit? And with an audience of stuffed dead animals glaring at you from all corners of the room?

Ah yes

I miss Boarding School

Malyse

I remember how promising they were. And then they weren't. And they haven't been relevant since. Travesty. /s
I'm a Celtics fan, fuck the Hawks.

I was born, raised, and live in Toronto. My loyalty is 0.

MLB - BoSox.
NBA - Boston Celtics
NHL - Detroit Red Wings
NFL - Green Bay Packers

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

----

How goes, y'all?

What's an NHL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom