• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told a classmate who liked camping about a place called belle isle and that it would be a nice place to visit. I should of been more specific and said it was not for camping tho just a outdoorsy feel.

They went there in the middle of the night not sure how they got in, I would think the entrances would be closed off . Anyway police came and arrested them , I don't think much happened after that other than a warning.

Curb your enthusiasm moment to say the least

Zekes!

Have you ever had sex with someone who was expressionless and dead quiet during sex, and made you feel like your strokes ain't shit? And with an audience of stuffed dead animals glaring at you from all corners of the room?

with a couple small tweaks you just described sex between anime fans

Malyse

Have you ever had sex with someone who was expressionless and dead quiet during sex, and made you feel like your strokes ain't shit? And with an audience of stuffed dead animals glaring at you from all corners of the room?

There's a super dark comment that can go here but I'm not going to make it.

Numb

Didn't realize you were just humping air huh
2506301-wolf.gif
with a couple small tweaks you just described sex between anime fans

If only the poor pillows could talk

This would make a great comic. Them animals judging you and everything...

Sch1sm

i suffer the Sabres.

My condolences. 💀

Fuck applying for colleges yo

Is the process that annoying?

In Ontario, all I did was sign up to this site called OUAC (Ontario University's Application Centre). Choose 3 schools, pay $140~, and only one of them asked for any supplementary info. Add additional schools for $44 or some arbitrary dollar amount like that. Waiting game from there for 4-7 months, longer if you got that waiting list struggle. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bandwagon list? The Packers haven't won a Super Bowl since 2011. Before then, 1997?
The Celtics haven't seen a championship since Rondo, Garnett, Pierce, Allen, and Perkins were still on the starting line in fucking 08? Before then, '86.
The Red Wings haven't won a Stanley Cup since 08, either. Before then, '02, and '98?
Only "recent" win I've seen is the Red Sox, and that was in '13. Before then, '7. Before then, '04?

If I was gonna bandwagon, I'd at least choose a more consistent contender than 2 teams in rebuilding mode who fail to make it past Round 1 of the playoffs, and 2 who are just struggling, the End.

They may not be the best, but it's better than seeing 0 in my life time like the Maple Leafs, Raptors, and Blue Jays. ;-;

Deadass. I don't even watch them for them. I watch them for other teams. Who does he want me to cheer for? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

You're better than me. I'm from Southeastern VA where we have no pro teams. Everyone is either a Cowboys or a Redskins fan...

Granted they haven't been doing so hot this decade, but they both have championships under their belts.

Not me... no, I had to take the hard route.

I just had to become a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles....

LionPride

Banned
My condolences. ��

Is the process that annoying?

In Ontario, all I did was sign up to this site called OUAC (Ontario University's Application Centre). Choose 3 schools, pay $140~, and only one of them asked for any supplementary info. Add additional schools for $44 or some arbitrary dollar amount like that. Waiting game from there for 4-7 months, longer if you got that waiting list struggle. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's mainly the six essays I have to write that are due by November 1 plus having to do the CSS profile for financial stuff and more stuff that is just annoying

Fuck college in general.

Por Que?

Bandwagon list? The Packers haven't won a Super Bowl since 2011. Before then, 1997?
The Celtics haven't seen a championship since Rondo, Garnett, Pierce, Allen, and Perkins were still on the starting line in fucking 08? Before then, '86.
The Red Wings haven't won a Stanley Cup since 08, either. Before then, '02, and '98?
Only "recent" win I've seen is the Red Sox, and that was in '13. Before then, '7. Before then, '04?

If I was gonna bandwagon, I'd at least choose a more consistent contender than 2 teams in rebuilding mode who fail to make it past Round 1 of the playoffs, and 2 who are just struggling, the End.

They may not be the best, but it's better than seeing 0 in my life time like the Maple Leafs, Raptors, and Blue Jays. ;-;

Deadass. I don't even watch them for them. I watch them for other teams. Who does he want me to cheer for? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So you basically bandwagon teams with a some of the most winningest history? got it.

Sch1sm

So you basically bandwagon teams with a some of the most winningest history? got it.

I mean, if that's how you want to spin it, sure.

Gotta tell you you're incorrect considering the amount of Packers championships pre NFL-AFL merger, and how half of the Red Wings 13 were when the league only had 6 teams. 11 of the 13 Celtics championships were something like 25+ years before I was even conceived when the NBA only had 14 teams. Same goes for 5 of the 8 World Series championships that the Red Sox have, back when there was only 16 teams. When they were "winning," there was a lot less teams in these leagues. 'low it. If you were to consider their history when the leagues were at 30~ teams, it really ain't shit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How am I even getting shit for this when dude over here came with the Pats and Warriors being his favourite teams? Smh.

----

Anyway. Anyone played Oxenfree?

Saw Shin Godzilla. The CG was ~SyFy tier but that helped it looked more frightening. A LOT of cool surprises in this movie, not just from Goji but from the SDF too. This movie probably has the best Humans vs Godzilla fight out of them all.

Also saw Boo! A Madea Halloween... Not as bad as you would expect.

Numb

Saw Shin Godzilla. The CG was ~SyFy tier but that helped it looked more frightening. A LOT of unexpected surprises in this movie, not just from Goji but from the SDF too. This movie probably has the best Humans vs Godzilla fight out of them all.

Also saw Boo! A Madea Halloween... Not as bad as you would expect.

Need to see Godzilla
Madea movies still going but atleast they give work to black actors

Why y'all so hating on the movies? In real life I only know people that love them, mainly My momma, aunties, and people at work.

The character of Madea is funny to a degree but the movies are way too long. Sometimes there are dark subplots that don't fit the tone of the movie like in Madea Goes to Jail. He needs to learn how to let jokes breathe, there were genuinely funny moments in AMH that got ruined by a him piling more jokes onto to it.

Forgot to mention that Tyga was in the movie as himself. Can you guess what song he performs?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I am bandwagon fan, I like teams that win. I never understood why someone would be fan of team who always suck.
Because when they turn it around and win it big its a feeling that's actually pretty awesome and unparalleled.

LionPride

Banned
CUBS WORLD SERIES

GOOD FOR THEM

I am bandwagon fan, I like teams that win. I never understood why someone would be fan of team who always suck.

Because when the Timberwolves go on a fucking tear under KAT I can gloat like a motherfucker
Because the next time the Lions win a playoff game will be one of the happiest moments of my life
Because when Cleveland won the NBA championship I cried
Because when something happens to an underdog it is amazing
Because I was born somewhere with a team that happens to suck and I attached myself to them (Grizzlies, Titans)
Because I hate the bandwagon teams typically

Sch1sm

Pretty much what DY said. The day the Wings, or the Celtics win another championship after all these seasons of rebuilding, I will be so over the moon I might just need an ambulance at the buzzer.

Should say, I don't really care that you follow winning teams. My mom's the type of person who will change her mind during games, lmao. She loves winning. Woman's not a huge sports fan, but she can't take the stress of being down.

How do you deal with it, though? Do you just got a load of sports merch from different teams over the years? That's my major wonder.

Heroman

Banned
Pretty much what DY said. The day the Wings, or the Celtics win another championship after all these seasons of rebuilding, I will be so over the moon I might just need an ambulance at the buzzer.

Should say, I don't really care that you follow winning teams. My mom's the type of person who will change her mind during games, lmao. She loves winning. Woman's not a huge sports fan, but she can't take the stress of being down.

How do you deal with it, though? Do you just got a load of sports merch from different teams over the years? That's my major wonder.
I don't buy/ have much sport merch so it not really a problem.

LionPride

Banned

I'm positive my blood preasure has risen through the roof while watching some games in the past. I love sports yo. More than I love music and movies sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom