• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Defending Even pedophilia?
Need something harsher to get to them personally, like maybe - and may God forgive me for suggesting this - insulting the PS4 and their small dicks

Malyse

Who the fuck is #strandedbae and why is it trending

It's fantastic.
Imagine if they announced Shadow Hearts 3?

250px-From_The_New_World.jpg

Malyse

It's a shame that UQ Holder doesn't get the attention it deserves. It's got some great battle scenes but I half feel like Ken Akamatsu is still being pushed by his publishers toward the AI Love You/Love Hina fanservice manga when he clearly wants to draw a battle shonen.

Also it's interesting how this is the third series set in that same universe.

It's a shame that UQ Holder doesn't get the attention it deserves. It's got some great battle scenes but I half feel like Ken Akamatsu is still being pushed by his publishers toward the AI Love You/Love Hina fanservice manga when he clearly wants to draw a battle shonen.

When I was younger I could binge through Negima and Love Hina no problem but I just cant read that type of stuff nowadays lol

There really is a defense force for everything. Good thing that the mods ain't having that shit. Swatting them idiots like flies, but with an electric swatter.

I actually just started reading that last night. Only a few chapters in but I like it so far.

Look at this bozo Sheriff:
rDnc.jpg

His approval numbers are absolutely in the gutter though and his chances for reelection are rock bottom.His democratic constituency doesnt approve of prisoners dying in his jails while he's awol from his job and ranting like someones crazy uncle on national tv.
Whites and Blacks in Clarke's county are now in mutual agreement about his joke status.

Malyse

When I was younger I could binge through Negima and Love Hina no problem but I just cant read that type of stuff nowadays lol

UQ Holder feels closer to what he wanted Negima to be. I mean, chapter 1 starts with characters trying to beat the shit out of each other.

Also, I think Ken might be a feminist?

I actually just started reading that last night. Only a few chapters in but I like it so far.

It gets frustratingly better. Catching up and realizing that you have to wait a month for a new chapter is the WORST.

On an unrelated note, Dead Tube continues to be the most impressively fucked up thing I've read in my life. Well, actually, Sekai Oni might be the most fucked up.

No, Sekai Oni at least had a karmic payoff. Dead Tube is just fucking up this dude's life constantly in the most grotesque ways.

----

This gives me a lot of feelings.

Slayven

What is the origin of this?

rDnc.jpg

His approval numbers are absolutely in the gutter though and his chances for reelection are rock bottom.His democratic constituency doesnt approve of prisoners dying in his jails while he's awol from his job and ranting like someones crazy uncle on national tv.
Whites and Blacks in Clarke's county are now in mutual agreement about his joke status.

If his ass is not gone in the next election i will be disappointed

rDnc.jpg

That is the dumbest motherfuck I ever did see. Stupid ass piece of shit.

akira28

Kinda late, but this. I think separating the "hotep culture" from what you said above, african culture knowledge movement, is important ..

Well there is a real problem with the lack of proper focus. On the side of those who would form the movement, I mean. The disrespect can be unfair in some ways, but in more important ways it should be a wake up call instead of an excuse to lump more disappointment upon the black person. Now is the time for silent industry, showing results will bring more to understanding than the longest, most impassioned, most knowledge filled diatribes.

and what did you mean when you said something to the effect that you suspected that pan-Africanists would be pleased with the turmoil?

DvbSyPC.png

I'M BACK FROM THE LAND OF NO FUCKING INTERNET.

My net has been down since Friday. 😭

Boy you missed some shit today. Milo's career is going down the shitter as we speak and I lost even more faith in humanity because apparently there is a defense force here for everything. EVERYTHING.

FyreWulff

rDnc.jpg

We got rid of Arapio and a new dicksheriff takes his place. Who's gonna be the next one after this one gets voted out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom