• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just walk into work and I spy Fox News on with a story running talking about a protestor making hitler comparisons to Trump. So seeing this story, I say "it's facism, plain and simple." Then as I say it, an old couple just dart eyes at me. Dead on. I know what I said and I meant it. Don't look at me like that.

Malyse

C5DkijTUEAAcEft.jpg

Numb

Morning
Move to a better country.

......Americans saying that sounds stupid as hell in 2017.....
Let him have his fun.
We won't kick America while it's down like this
Pics speaks alot

Separate is ok
Eat the pizza first then the fruit
It'll be like the drink with how watery it is

Pineapple on pizza is one of life's few treasures.

It's John dude

Numb

How you going to catch "Who's man is this?" from an entire family?
The dashiki would have been somewhat acceptable but that headgear boosts the aggro on him by 1000% 😂😂
Top of the page
"This is most friendly gang banging track i have ever heard in my life. You could play this at a 5 years old party and no one would notice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VIH89musE
Haven't watched WSHH comps in a minute
No longer strong enough for the madness they put up lately

So I just walk into work and I spy Fox News on with a story running talking about a protestor making hitler comparisons to Trump. So seeing this story, I say "it's facism, plain and simple." Then as I say it, an old couple just dart eyes at me. Dead on. I know what I said and I meant it. Don't look at me like that.

Went out to dinner last month for a friend's b-day... the subject of Trump electing Ben Carson for a position came up, and I blurted out, "It's like he saw the word 'urban' and asked himself, 'Who is the most urban guy that I know of?'"

This white family gave me such a dirty look and left a few minutes later.

The dashiki would have been somewhat acceptable but that headgear boosts the aggro on him by 1000% 😂😂

Top of the page

I stopped going to WSHH like 5 months ago. Those comps and other videos took too much from my soul every time I watched.

But the last 2 minutes of any vine comp video were always ace.

zeemumu

You're one of those people who replies to the television out loud in a public area?

Slayven

Top of the page

"Momma why he look like that?"

"Play your game baby"

Numb

You know she is lawyering shit up before the twins get here. She don't want no confusion over what is her's
Get em while they are still young

I hope Nick realises and is self aware about how people view him with those things on his head
Saw him on a breakfast club interview thumbnail and he had one of those with a jewel and feathers on it
No way I'm spending time to hear him explain it

Didn't even notice the fillers because they were of acceptable quality
But Bleach and Naruto? Jesus Christ!

Yeah, but those be it filler had some flow to them. One minute
I'm watching a prison raid the next I'm on another island with a giant bettle.

How did we get here?!

Numb

I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt you know, but I'm still learning whom is whom.
We all make mistakes

Yeah, but those be it filler had some flow to them. One minute
I'm watching a prison raid the next I'm on another island with a giant bettle.

How did we get here?!
Don't forget it's anime
Bleach filler barring the beach episodes actually be good though. Better than the actual story most of the time.
What did bleach ever do to you
....Oh yeah

Mizerman

Didn't even notice the fillers because they were of acceptable quality
But Bleach and Naruto? Jesus Christ!

Oh, don't get me started on Naruto filler. There were a few good ones ( such as Kakashi's mask thing in Part 1), but the others? Nah breh.

tomato sauce on pizza? that's so old fashion, it's all about that Garlic Parmesan Sauce

Sure, now are you going to dip pineapples in Garlic Parmesan sauce?!

Don't forget it's anime

We were getting someone though!! God damn it

What did bleach ever do to you
....Oh yeah

Once dude was fighting a teddy bear in a doll house to get his powers back...
I never looked back

Numb

Trump sending people not from Mexico to Mexico
Speechless..

Sure, now are you going to dip pineapples in Garlic Parmesan sauce?!

We were getting someone though!! God damn it

Once dude was fighting a teddy bear in a doll house to get his powers back...
I never looked back
Thinking about Bleach just hurts the brain
And it got even worse than that in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom