• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samara

Morning BCT. Hopefully I can play for honor with my bro today without both of us descending into salty trash fires. I really appreciate that they let you make all your characters black.

Heard my boyfriend getting pretty heated with this game. All I heard was ''you got A/B/C''

gE8L1iR.jpg

You ain't in a real relationship until you see your girl with a bonnet, right Jay-Z?

I pity you if you've never known the gift from god that is a good baked southern Mac n Cheese

Last one I got was the Terry Crews Mac and Cheese. My dude forgot to drain the cottage cheese.... Otherwise pretty nice.

Zaverious

Look it was a spinach bacon dip I made then I mixed the left over in mac and cheese the next day to try it. Was surprisingly good. Should throw that ham shit in the trash.

Edit: Spam??? Lord...

This pineapple on pizza slander needs to stop.
aea.png

Milk, butter, flour, cheese, ham, panko, bake.

Y'all adding all that extra shit, pure Mac n Cheese is god tier food, don't need to mess with it.

My family don't put ham in it, we have enough meat with all the other stuff we serve on the holidays.

I don't eat mac n cheese unless it's baked. I've been spoiled.
Nah, you just grew up black. I never get mac n cheese from non soul food restaurants because they're always that runny shit. At a diner by me I was surprised and saw a picture of baked mac n cheese. I had the black waitress that time and asked if the macaroni n cheese was really baked and she said yes. I think asked is it good? Cause you know how we like our macaroni and cheese? She said it ain't nothing write home about. I said "Never mind. Let me just get a slice of cake".

Malyse

Put hamburger, green onions, red peppers, and tomatoes in your Mac and Cheese.

Make it with multiple cheeses: Parmesan, Asiago, Cheddar, Pepper Jack, provolone.

Make it a Mac and cheese casserole. And then fry it.

Beefy

Make it with multiple cheeses: Parmesan, Asiago, Cheddar, Pepper Jack, provolone.

Nah keep it simple. No added shit.

You fucked it up with the hamburger that shit sound like Hamburger Helper and nah ah no pepper jack. Mild and Sharp cheddar, maybe mix blend.

giphy.gif

What's going on in here? I expected better when it comes to Mac & Cheese from y'all.

You know you've fucked up when The Golden Child was more asian than Avatar live action film

Also the beginning of The Golden Child is weird still

What made you think about Golden Child? That budget black Indiana Jones film.

Cream cheese goes on hot dogs, not mac and cheese.

Also Spam is good in mac and cheese.
I just noticed this. The fuck? Aside from the Spam in mac n cheese, who in the hell puts cream cheese on hot dogs? That shit is for bagels.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Last one I got was the Terry Crews Mac and Cheese. My dude forgot to drain the cottage cheese.... Otherwise pretty nice.

Ham in fucking macoroni and cheese. Making me gag. Had cream cheese and spinach added in some mac and cheese though. Was pretty great.

Cream cheese goes on hot dogs, not mac and cheese.

Also Spam is good in mac and cheese.

Not a big fan of macaroni and cheese
What in the f-f-figgidy fuck is this shit

What made you think about Golden Child? That budget black Indiana Jones film.

I just noticed this. The fuck? Aside from the Spam in mac n cheese, who in the hell puts cream cheese on hot dogs? That shit is for bagels.
Watching old movies just because, golden child, undercover brother, the new guy, twister, cannonball run, dogma over the last week

D i Z

Curious but don't want to do the research

I wonder what PopGAF thinks of him

Every single thing that dude does is a scream for attention. He used to want to be taken seriously so badly. The guy is a walking talking complex of issues, but he usually get by.
It's like watching an aging diva stay on the bottle too long and grow resentful.

Numb

Every single thing that dude does is a scream for attention. He used to want to be taken seriously so badly. The guy is a walking talking complex of issues, but he usually get by.
It's like watching an aging diva stay on the bottle too long and grow resentful.

He'll always be this guy to me no matter how he tries

vlcsnap-2013-10-24-13h52m12s28_medium.png

Even in Chi-Raq the girls were way better

Mizerman

He tries too damn hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom